Somalia sees 'massive' rise in FGM during lockdown

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Akhi enlighten us what is the difference I am ignorant.
FGM is what is known as Fircooni. It is an evil practice that removes the entire clitoris.

Islamic circumcision does not remove the entire thing but only a small portion, similar to how the foreskin which also sensitive for the man is removed

Yoo

Eel eh?
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (5271), classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): "The fitrah is five things – or five things are part of the fitrah – circumcision, shaving the pubes, plucking the armpit hairs, cutting the nails, and trimming the moustache." narrated by al-Bukhaari (5889) and Muslim (257).
:farmajoyaab:
Taking the hadith out of the context here buddy

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
FGM is what is known as Fircooni. It is an evil practice that removes the entire clitoris.

Islamic circumcision does not remove the entire thing but only a small portion, similar to how the foreskin which also sensitive for the man is removed
This is interesting bro I really did not know other Muslim nations practised it until I found out some Lebanese Iraqi and many Egyptians do this too. I'm fascinated by this evil clitoris.

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her: “Do not go to the extreme in cutting; that is better for the woman and more liked by the husband.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (5271), classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): "The fitrah is five things – or five things are part of the fitrah – circumcision, shaving the pubes, plucking the armpit hairs, cutting the nails, and trimming the moustache." narrated by al-Bukhaari (5889) and Muslim (257).

^ Explains everything

Gambar

VIP
circumcision can kill you but it rarely happen Fgm might lead to death to both future mother and newborn problems with urinating infections
FGM leads to death during child birth. I have seen it many times back home in Somalia/Somaliland while working in maternal health/child health centers especially doing outreach in baadiyo. The ones who survived ended up with obstetric fistulas and were shunned by their communities.

Gambar

VIP
Akhi, they only feed into western lies. Soon you will ppl crying to ban circumcision all together just to fit it in

They try to say Fircooni, a non islamic practise, is the same as the Islamic Circumcison:what1:
Somalis are not doing circumcision on women, they’re doing FGM. Sorry to get graphic but an old lady (sometimes from a minority or outcasted clan) carries around a dirty razor and performs it on a young girl. A lot of them bleed to death and die. It’s very sad.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
circumcision can kill you but it rarely happen Fgm might lead to death to both future mother and newborn problems with urinating infections
Saxiib, FGM is not Islam. This is a lie that is being spread.

Islamic Circumcision and Fircooni are two very different things. @Dawo posted the evidence

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
As long as it's the Sunnah FGM then I don't see a problem but if it's the barbaric pre Islamic fircooni FGM then that needs to be tackled ASAP

Abaq

VIP
The female circumcision allowed in Islam is 'clitoral hood reduction'. It's when the skin/prepuce that covers the clitoris is removed, similar to how the foreskin in males is removed. It's actually a cosmetic procedure that is done in America. This makes it easier for females to be satisfied. Removing the actual clitoris is pure evil and not islamic.

Gambar

VIP
As long as it's the Sunnah FGM then I don't see a problem but if it's the barbaric pre Islamic fircooni FGM then that needs to be tackled ASAP
There’s no such thing as sunnah FGM, FGM means female genital mutilation saxiib. I think you mean circumcision and other Ahlul Kitab communities do it such as the Jews.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
The female circumcision allowed in Islam is 'clitoral hood reduction'. It's when the skin/prepuce that covers the clitoris is removed, similar to how the foreskin in males is removed. It's actually a cosmetic procedure that is done in America. This makes it easier for females to be satisfied. Removing the actual clitoris is pure evil and not islamic.
This is interesting so you saying circumcision in Islam makes it easier for people to have wasmo

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
There’s no such thing as sunnah FGM, FGM means female genital mutilation saxiib. I think you mean circumcision and other Ahlul Kitab communities do it such as the Jews.
Yeh I got the terminology mixed up, FGM needs to be abolished

Of course id ont doubt that BUT i said proof that The topic Is Been and Just "propaganda"
There is no propaganda, say it upfront

Trending

Latest posts