Somalia sees 'massive' rise in FGM during lockdown

Akhi, they only feed into western lies. Soon you will ppl crying to ban circumcision all together just to fit it in

They try to say Fircooni, a non islamic practise, is the same as the Islamic Circumcison:what1:

Its mustaahab anyway for the females not even obligatory like it is for males so they don't even have to do it.

Its just another propaganda piece by the elite to discredit islam.

Some somalis might go overboard with it but that's transgression on their part, as for circumcision on the female if it is to be done it must be done the correct way less pain and less issues in future.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The female circumcision allowed in Islam is 'clitoral hood reduction'. It's when the skin/prepuce that covers the clitoris is removed, similar to how the foreskin in males is removed. It's actually a cosmetic procedure that is done in America. This makes it easier for females to be satisfied. Removing the actual clitoris is pure evil and not islamic.
The western propaganda has blinded them.

They will only change their tune if an cadaan says it to them:kanyehmm:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
All I know is Somali girls have one of the highest Libido's on earth along with North African girls and what do they have in common Haplogroup E1b1b (Wasmo Halplogroup).

Gambar

VIP
Yeh I got the terminology mixed up, FGM needs to be abolished
Somalis need to be more educated on Islam. They are ignorant for the most part and think it’s an Islamic practice. They need a massive Islamic education program in baadiyo especially. Inanta marka la guudo waxey tidaahda waxaa la ii xalalayey. :noneck:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
The female circumcision allowed in Islam is 'clitoral hood reduction'. It's when the skin/prepuce that covers the clitoris is removed, similar to how the foreskin in males is removed. It's actually a cosmetic procedure that is done in America. This makes it easier for females to be satisfied. Removing the actual clitoris is pure evil and not islamic.

Yup that’s true however I would never do it on my daughter it’s her decision if she wants to

https://www.myplasticsurgeon.ca/cosmetic-procedures/surgery/labiaplasty/clitoral-hood-reduction.html

Somalis, both male and female, have been getting circumcised for thousands of years (before Islam).

Anyways I find it interesting how everyone is trying to ignore or delegitimize the hadith in regards to having Female circumcision done.

Just say you don't want to follow anymore rather than lying and trying to change the religion.

Is it cognitive dissonance or do these people not believe at all?

Gambar

VIP
All the info is so contradictory. Some are saying it lowers libido, now it’s talking about satisfaction. Which is it?? :noneck:
It’s the latter.

Somalis, both male and female, have been getting circumcised for thousands of years (before Islam).

Anyways I find it interesting how everyone is trying to ignore or delegitimize the hadith in regards to having Female circumcision done.

Just say you don't want to follow anymore rather than lying and trying to change the religion.

Is it cognitive dissonance or do these people not believe at all?
It’s not fard walaal.

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Female circumcision is similar to male circumcision, where the clitoral hood is reduced. In the male's case, the foreskin gets removed. Female who are circumcised are like male who are circumcised. It takes a few days to heal. They live normal lives, get married, have sex, have kids. Common in almost all Muslim communities.

FGM meanwhile is un-Islamic. It is essentially clitoridectomy, and that is prohibited by concensus of Islamic scholars. It's like male circumcision, but you chop off a whole inch off your penis. So, no. Period.

And while female circumcision is allowed in Islam it is not mandatory

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
if the point of this practice is either be hygienic or to avoid pre marital sex then there is a solution for both 1 clean your genitals properly 2 teach your children not to have sex

Trending