Somalia has invited Turkey to explore OIL in its seas

Farm

VIP
I’m certain I could take the mareehan vote from him if 1m1v and I’m MJ lol, this is a what have you done for me lately and reer gedo will get real promises(have been neglected by every president including there own), let alone everyone else lol
all you have to do is promise gedo a toilet.

:pachah1:

Tukraq

VIP
all you have to do is promise gedo a toilet.

:pachah1:
Oh no, I’m going to make it personal, I’m going it develop it to a competitive region, heck may even put the federal prison failmaajos going to over there:mjlol: I’m treating every region like a US state/city, I see Mogadishu as the new York but that doesn’t mean there aren’t other cities that need development and can rival it, I will make gedo competitive (they’ll have my statue there when all is said and done)

I welcome the turks any day of the week. They don't sit around and play with you. Just look what happened in libya after erdogan stepped in. The talks immediately started. I think the gulf arabs and the corrupt somalis are up to speed on the fact that once the turkish army starts to fight as directly the as leverage game will end soon.

Long story short
Turks= came back to somalia after they realised the gulf arabs ain't helping eventhough we used to feed them in times of gulf famines.

Ps. The fgs didn't hide the fact that turkey will be in the oil process. They are going to host an oil meeting in ankara for gods sake. And ya'll acting here like turkey is colonizing somalia. That is nothing else but IQ 68 at play.

The arabs literally bombs somalia and ya'll are fine with it.

The turks build infrastructure, train the sna both in somalia and in turkey. They educate our youngsters. And in top of all lobby for us in the western world.

Everyone against turkey is a shegato, whom doesn't have the progress of Somalia in his/her heart.

The only advantage turkey has is first movers advantage. If ya'll don't know shit iska amuus, all of this bs makes my head hurt.
The people who are hating are the Disneyland aka somaliland

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP

Erdogan;
“We had a proposal from Somalia. They said that Somalia had oil in its seas. [They said] as in Libya, [we] could do the same [drilling operations] in [Somalia],” Erdogan told journalists on the presidential plane returning from a summit in Berlin on Sunday, where world powers discussed the situation in Libya.

Erdogan said Ankara was intending to honour the invitation. “There would be steps that we will take there. This is something beneficial for us,” he said.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
Bro, turkey are only investing in it, the British or the European companies will extract it, and turkey will get its profit after we benefit
Whole system is utterly retarded, which is why I’m really considering running, I might be mosadek if Iran 2.0 and nationalize it, I’m sorry but them investing in our natural resources should be criminal, British companies would 100 percent be banned wtf, imagine giving ransoms like gaajo turkey a cut, what stupid leaders we have:mjlol:

Tukraq

VIP
NO FOREIGNER ever has or is capable

Only we are able to break or make this country.

Besides this will be good for Somalia & Turkey
No it won’t, we’re supposed to own 100 percent of the oil no sharing, it’s literally blasphemous, all turkey should get is the ability to buy the finished product at market price

No it won’t, we’re supposed to own 100 percent of the oil no sharing, it’s literally blasphemous, all turkey should get is the ability to buy the finished product at market price

Adiga ha na waalin brada

You think oil exploration is like digging some water well in Garowe waryaa

Tukraq

VIP
Adiga ha na waalin brada

You think oil exploration is like digging some water well in Garowe waryaa
If an administration isn’t qualified to even do simple oil exploration they should step aside I’m sorry but it is easy, it’s not rocket science

extract away I say! you all want somali to become like dubai bit thats not gonna happen. if they take all the profits save a few pennies but somalia becomes at the very least a second world country like egypt, take it. the people of somalia have shown themselves to be of little mind so let them be happy with whatever good Allah sends to them even if it means being practically colonized!

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
This is a given. They woouldnt have developed all of Xamar for no reason.

They always wanted something as nothing in life is free:
  1. Politically must always align with Turkey (foreign affairs)
  2. Government Contracts to Turkish Companies
  3. Natural Resource turkey gets a share

That won't be a big issue, turkey is now dealing with a baby government. Inshallah we will have a mature one in the next years.

We need the development since the west and east are only intrested in keeping the status quo.

Now we have a chance to rebuild. Let's take advantage of it. We have a rather small population therefore we will progress way faster than any of our neighbours.

Plus we don't realy know what the strings attached are. We can only speculate untill we either see no progress or the details are released by villa somalia. Since turkey is to professional to release it.