Somalia has invited Turkey to explore OIL in its seas

worse than Nigeria, in Nigeria atleast some of there population is winning, here its fucking turks:farmajoyaab: we literally have the most incompetent guy in office
Let's pray that nothing bad happens, this is very risky I don't understand why they invited them but lets hope things go well.

Tukraq

VIP
No one is giving it to turkey. Do you even understand the deals made between the state and the country? it's only exploration rights and not not the whole block you imbecile!

They will get a small share, like every company would.
f*ck all that, I'm running 2021 now, and I'm running on f*ck turkey, there stealing all the oil, and dumb sleepy failmaajo (the worst president in somali history) is complicit, we need to be winning against turkey, I would kick those bastards out day one(campaign promise) failmaajo on the other hand is there donkey of choice

Tukraq

VIP
Let's pray that nothing bad happens, this is very risky I don't understand why they invited them but lets hope things go well.
every thing goes well when we take the bought Manchurian stooge out of office and bring a somali first president in, this is obviously total corruption and in the first week in office I won't let it go, we will go an investigation into turkey Qatar and failmaajo and soma oil and kheyre, and we will lock crooked kheyre up

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
id rather let one of these politicians keep it for personal property like the Nigerians do then give it to turkey, lowest IQ move possible, but the good thing is @kickz can stop talking about selling the "seas" when his daddy did the same

This is business not some charity lol

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
f*ck all that, I'm running 2021 now, and I'm running on f*ck turkey, there stealing all the oil, and dumb sleepy failmaajo (the worst president in somali history) is complicit, we need to be winning against turkey, I would kick those bastards out day one(campaign promise) failmaajo on the other hand is there donkey of choice
Run then. Good luck.

I would love to see your answers to removing shabaab with a arms embargo and no allies.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
every thing goes well when we take the bought Manchurian stooge out of office and bring a somali first president in, this is obviously total corruption and in the first week in office I won't let it go, we will go an investigation into turkey Qatar and failmaajo and soma oil and kheyre, and we will lock crooked kheyre up
Why not UAE and saudi? or do you deny they aid terrorists?

Do you really think we are that stupid. Man i love seeing tribal tears shed. Those that hate farmaajo don't hate gulf arabs for bombing innocent somalis, how predictable.

Tukraq

VIP
Why not UAE and saudi? or do you deny they aid terrorists?

Do you really think we are that stupid. Man i love seeing tribal tears shed. Those that hate farmaajo don't hate gulf arabs for bombing innocent somalis, how predictable.
when it comes to an investigation it the failmaajo family I will be looking into Qatar and turkey since theres total corruption there, with crooked khyre I'm looking into soma oil, as for UAE and saudi, they will be banned day one, I'm somali first president and don't give a f*ck about no dhegacas(I will literally call them dhegacas on the campaign trail), but we know where failmajo is getting his bribes and thats where we will search to lock him up

Tukraq

VIP
This is business not some charity lol
its called losing on business, failmaajo is a loser, he's losing to turkey on this deal, I'm a winner, id be taking the oil from turkey not the other way around, we need somalia to win again not like the situation failure farmaajo has us in

Dadkan wey walaanyaheen they think oil will fix the situation and install a dictatorship for them. They’re complaining about maamul gobaleeds. The only reason the maamul gobaleeds aren’t working with the gov is the Somali parliament has been hijacked by gunpoint and the constitution which is supposed to be agreed upon by all stake holders has been thrown out of the window. Go and check iraq they ship over 4 million barrels a day. Somalia will never ship 4 million barrels go and see what it’s like there.
Someone that finally gets it

Farm

VIP
its called losing on business, failmaajo is a loser, he's losing to turkey on this deal, I'm a winner, id be taking the oil from turkey not the other way around, we need somalia to win again not like the situation failure farmaajo has us in

71mWNoM-NeL._UX385_.jpg

Tukraq

VIP
Run then. Good luck.

I would love to see your answers to removing shabaab with a arms embargo and no allies.
id return us to pre 90s level of safety, I would be the best president Mogadishu ever had, emphasis on ever it would be so safe you wouldn't believe it, trust me, the way the failing farmaajo has it is utterly horrible, literally a regression from HSM days, do you remember those days Mogadishu? now look at the place, utter shame, he's insulting Mogadishu's intelligence if he wants another 4 years of the status quo, and if he says it will be different why hasn't he done it already? 4 years of nothing in terms of safety, id get it done in 1

Farm

VIP
we literally have the weakest incumbent of all time in office who's about to experience running for public office for the first time when 1m1v happens and quite frankly the guy isn't cut out for it
He should go back to driving buses in Buffalo. He clearly doesn’t have the stamina to lead a country.

He’s very low energy.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Better them than the Salibiyiin:manny:
I dont trust the crusaders and the Eyrabs at all.

As if we can explore the oil by ourselves:mjlol:
We are 68, remember?

Tukraq

VIP
He should go back to driving buses in Buffalo. He clearly doesn’t have the stamina to lead a country.

He’s very low energy.
I’m certain I could take the mareehan vote from him if 1m1v and I’m MJ lol, this is a what have you done for me lately and reer gedo will get real promises(have been neglected by every president including there own), let alone everyone else lol, there gonna love me trust me

Trending

Latest posts