Somalia’s New President Had a Tangible Role In Somaliland’s Genocide says Muse Bihi Abdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Salafis im talking are Saudi state sponsored clerics and their followers. They hold the view that rebelling against the ruler, even if he is a tyrant, is haram, and also that suicide bombings are haram. The Salafis who blow themselves up are the Salafi-Jihadis and are looked upon by the state sponsored Salafis as rogue groups that are a threat to their beloved rulers lol.

Both are detrimental to the future of Somalia.

Only take up rebellion when you're religion or people is threaten with no peaceful solution. Those who reject peaceful protest necessitate a violent once.

Bro would you rather Siad barre the rebellion or after the rebellion?

bashar al assad before the rebellion or after the rebellion?

The rebellions in both situations were horrible ideas but that doesn't mean I think it's haram to rebel against a tyrant leader. One should only rebel if it can be done swiftly and with little to no bloodshed and if a plan for governance is in place. Otherwise it's never worth it, unless of course living under the current government is objectively worse than living in the chaotic war zone that will engulf the country in the event of a rebellion.

The rebellions in both situations were horrible ideas but that doesn't mean I think it's haram to rebel against a tyrant leader. One should only rebel if it can be done swiftly and with little to no bloodshed and if a plan for governance is in place. Otherwise it's never worth it, unless of course living under the current government is objectively worse than living in the chaotic war zone that will engulf the country in the event of a rebellion.

Top man

Gambar

VIP
Farmaajo onbviously had nothing to do with the what happened in the North, but in his masters thesis he says that there was of a genocide of the Daarood clan in Mogadishu by the Hawiye in 1991, but when he speaks about what happened in the North he says a lot of civilians died in the crossfire between SNM rebels and government forces. Make of that what u will.
He said Isaaq were favored by the British and MJ/Abgaal were favored by the Italians hence their government positions. He is delusional.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
A group of Muslims came to al-Hasan al-Basrī seeking a verdict to rebel against al-Hajjāj (a tyrannical ruler who killed so many of the sahaba). So they said, “O Abu Saeed! What do you say about fighting this oppressor who has unlawfully spilt blood and unlawfully taken wealth and has done this and done that?” So al-Hasan said, “I hold that he should not be fought. If this is a punishment from Allāh, then you will not be able to remove it with your swords. If this is a trial from Allāh, then be patient until Allāh’s judgement comes, and He is the best of judges.”

So they left al-Hasan, disagreed with him and rebelled against al-Hajjaj – so al-Hajjaj killed them all. Al-Hasan used to say, “If the people had patience when they are being tested by their unjust ruler, it will not be long before Allah will give them a way out. However, they always rush for their swords, so they are left with their swords. By Allah! Not even for a single day did they bring about any good.”

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Reading this thread has mad me feel sick.
So many fake nationalitists they need to stop the crocodile tears.
It's been 26 years how do you want the people to reconcile if nobody wants to own up to their mistakes. Especially from the so called leader. I guess Somalis are just blinded by qabil

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Absolutely true. Isaaq were a British protected tribe and the queens children who went all across British colonies as their soldiers. I don't think it's fair to say that the MJ were all lackeys since they were a major force in the Daraawish wars, but their Sultan of course was.

:damedamn:

Freebandz is that you?

Gambar

VIP
All these celebrations for Farmaajo but no one wants to sit down and acknowledge atrocities committed against people and the persecution that occurred for no reason. Somalia will never move forward because there's no honesty.

Gambar

VIP
Wrong
Somaliland firstly was not a colony like Somalia it was a protectorate. The only reason the British came to Somaliland was to protect the route of its cargo ships after the Suez Canal was opened.
So they signed treaties with coastal clans.
Isaaq, Gudabiirsi, warsengeli and ciise.
Dhulbahate were landlocked that's why they did not receive much attention.
The jubba area was part of the British East Africa protectorate too then it later joined Italian Somalia.

This is a foolish topic, those butchered on either side of the conflicts, whether its Kacaan, USC, SNM are all Somali indistinguishable from those arguing on here, there pain is your pain, their suffering is your suffering, their genocide is your genocide, until you learn this, you will forever be handicapped and continue to be in this humiliation.

Yes there will be bias just like how two blood brothers perceive things differently who cares, at one point every single one of us on here has made a disparaging remark about a tribe or took biased position.

It's human nature, Farmaajo thesis attacked Siyaad berre as well, I agree with some and disagree with others, he backs this up with historical evidence in some and weak evidence in others, big deal, it's the beauty of diverse thinking, the people who started USC are of the same tribe as the women he married, whom he claims committed genocide on his clan, yet he is married to her.

What took place is ugly, those killed unlawfully believe me, there will come a day you would wish you was in their shoes, because someone will be carrying all their burdens for free, and many are enjoying their time right now while we argue over them.

Wow this @Prince of Lasanod guy really drank the kool aid in regards to the Kacaan revisionism and daaroodization of Somali hisotory. Ur Daraawiish myths have been busted so thoroughly that I'm surprised u even have the gall to bring them up.

You gotta Love and applaud how some idoors in here are still trying to convince us of a fabricated history and genocide prepared in snm lab. If that would really work then you wouldnt still be waiting for uncoming ictiraaf. Auschwitz kind of genocide that never occured and fake crocodile tears is not what you can sell to many Somalis or even to the wider world. Just stop it!

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
You gotta Love and applaud how some idoors in here are still trying to convince us of a fabricated history and genocide prepared in snm lab. If that would really work then you wouldnt still be waiting for uncoming ictiraaf. Auschwitz kind of genocide that never occured and fake crocodile tears is not what you can sell to many Somalis or even to the wider world. Just stop it!

At least I stick to my true colours.
Unlike a fake nationalist, who deep down is just full of qabyaalat.
Yo Must find the cause of the problem before it can be fixed. You need to understand this before you make a move. Trust me I know this stuff I'm an engineer I do problem solving for a living.

No wonder Somalia is still a failed state in 26 years.

waraabe

Your superior
the only problem I have with SNM is they didn't take revenge, I believe that is up to the elders and hopefully those coward elders are long gone. That is why I have more respect for USC who took their revenge.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
the only problem I have with SNM is they didn't take revenge, I believe that is up to the elders and hopefully those coward elders are long gone. That is why I have more respect for USC who took their revenge.

If we did take revenge we would have ended up like south Somalia. There would have never been peace in Somaliland. AS would have taken advantage. No thank you peace is more important.

Go tell that the thousands of darood kids whose fathers were killed and the children of the 5000 gudabursis killed by muuse bixi and his Idoor gang in one week

waraabe

Your superior
If we did take revenge we would have ended up like south Somalia. There would have never been peace in Somaliland. AS would have taken advantage. No thank you peace is more important.

nope, taking revenge would've given the victims and their relatives closure. Also I don't think we would've ended up like the south since SNM was the top dog in the then north.

waraabe

Your superior
Go tell that the thousands of darood kids whose fathers were killed and the children of the 5000 gudabursis killed by muuse bixi and his Idoor gang in one week

not enough, the punishment should've been equal. I would've liked the SNM to sweep from the north and USC from the south and they met in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.