Somalia’s New President Had a Tangible Role In Somaliland’s Genocide says Muse Bihi Abdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least I stick to my true colours.
Unlike a fake nationalist, who deep down is just full of qabyaalat.
Yo Must find the cause of the problem before it can be fixed. You need to understand this before you make a move. Trust me I know this stuff I'm an engineer I do problem solving for a living.

No wonder Somalia is still a failed state in 26 years.
If i was tribalist i would be praising Abdulahi yusuf, i would be pro abdiweli gaas policy unlike you who calls your criminals mujahiid fulaan.. you cant fool No one with history fabricated in snm lab simple as that waryee!

not enough, the punishment should've been equal. I would've liked the SNM to sweep from the north and USC from the south and they met in the middle

That is a wishful thinking you know darood are 3rd largest community in east africa and your barely 2 million marka stop day dreaming

waraabe

Your superior
That is a wishful thinking you know darood are 3rd largest community in east africa and your barely 2 million marka stop day dreaming

you and I both know isaaq surpass darod and when it comes to military might there is no question isaaq trumps, you Should be grateful isaaq had soft elders

you and I both know isaaq surpass darod and when it comes to military might there is no question isaaq trumps, you Should be grateful isaaq had soft elders
Then if that is True how comes your the only one always saying "waa nala xasuuqay" in hargeisa in gashaamo.. stop this bravado we all know whats up

why don't darod free their darod brothers in sool and sanaag?
Go check what happened in kalabaydh three days ago 2 Idoor got killed and their bodies stayed on the same spot for almost 2 days before the elders intervened. And we all remember what happened in laascaanood september 2016. Say no more!

waraabe

Your superior
Go check what happened in kalabaydh three days ago 2 Idoor got killed and their bodies stayed on the same spot for almost 2 days before the elders intervened. And we all remember what happened in laascaanood september 2016. Say no more!
you haven't answered my question really but let me ask you again, why don't darod free their own in sool and sanaag from isaaq?

Angry about what?

I view the suffering of the people Hargeisa in the same fashion as the suffering of my own family in that context, both victims of vicious leaders.

What we differ is not whether the bombing can be characterized as genocide but whether there was a rational basis for the government.

@jugjugwacwac My point may have been to legalistic and complex for you to understand.

Missed your quote there anyway if you want more info there is this epic and long debate on talk page press show link in the upper right section to expand it .https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Isaaq_genocide#AfD_discussion

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Wallahi I find it distrubing that @TheMadMullah and @Steamdevolopment can talk about nationalism when they deny that Isaaqs were singled out for genocide by the regime. Is it possible that u guys r just ignorant and really do believe that the civilians died in the crossfire between the rebels and government? I hope that's the case or else u guys shouldn't even call urselfs Somalis, cuz a true Somali could never deny the pain and suffering of his fellow brothers and sisters.

I myself narrowly escaped with my life as my mother and I walked to the Ethiopian border along with countless other fleeing Isaaqs while being hunted down and bombed from the air by fighter jets. I assure you there was not a single SNM rebel amongst us. I have had my aunt and her friend captured and taken to be killed by a firing squad. Luckily my aunt had some money on her so she gave the soldiers the money and begged for her and her friends life. They reluctantly let her go, but while she was there a truck load of women and young men were brought and all of them were killed in front of her and her friend. After witnessing that my aunts friend, who passed away recently, was never the same again and suffered from mental health issues. Was my aunt, her friend and those truck loads of women also SNM rebels? Wallahi there were Isaaq families of 10, none of whom were SNM, who had only 2 or 3 people remaining.

It upsets me that I even have to explain this to you guys. Honestly did u guys not know this happened in the north?

Subhanallah

Gambar

VIP
Wallahi I find it distrubing that @TheMadMullah and @Steamdevolopment can talk about nationalism when they deny that Isaaqs were singled out for genocide by the regime. Is it possible that u guys r just ignorant and really do believe that the civilians died in the crossfire between the rebels and government? I hope that's the case or else u guys shouldn't even call urselfs Somalis, cuz a true Somali could never deny the pain and suffering of his fellow brothers and sisters.

I myself narrowly escaped with my life as my mother and I walked to the Ethiopian border along with countless other fleeing Isaaqs while being hunted down and bombed from the air by fighter jets. I assure you there was not a single SNM rebel amongst us. I have had my aunt and her friend captured and taken to be killed by a firing squad. Luckily my aunt had some money on her so she gave the soldiers the money and begged for her and her friends life. They reluctantly let her go, but while she was there a truck load of women and young men were brought and all of them were killed in front of her and her friend. After witnessing that my aunts friend, who passed away recently, was never the same again and suffered from mental health issues. Was my aunt, her friend and those truck loads of women also SNM rebels? Wallahi there were Isaaq families of 10, none of whom were SNM, who had only 2 or 3 people remaining.

It upsets me that I even have to explain this to you guys. Honestly did u guys not know this happened in the north?
Somalinimo doesn't exist and Somali nationalists are usually the most corrupt and clannist of all. They should focus on developing their own territories first, that's the only good thing to come out of the dictatorship is that people went back to their territories and developed them. They don't believe grievances are valid unless it's their grievances.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Farmaajo doesn't really care about Isaac getting killed by siad barre troops cause he was supporting them over SNM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending