Somalia’s New President Had a Tangible Role In Somaliland’s Genocide says Muse Bihi Abdi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Farmaajo onbviously had nothing to do with the what happened in the North, but in his masters thesis he says that there was of a genocide of the Daarood clan in Mogadishu by the Hawiye in 1991, but when he speaks about what happened in the North he says a lot of civilians died in the crossfire between SNM rebels and government forces. Make of that what u will.

Farmaajo onbviously had nothing to do with the what happened in the North, but in his masters thesis he says that there was of a genocide of the Daarood clan in Mogadishu by the Hawiye in 1991, but when he speaks about what happened in the North he says a lot of civilians died in the crossfire between SNM rebels and government forces. Make of that what u will.
But he is somehow right though because in the north it was the government fighting rebels and the rebels took the city so the government had to respond and we all know some isaaqs were in the army at that time as well as many darood in snm.. But was it extreme yes a genocide No!

As for the south the hawiye once the government fell they target people mainly on ethnic lines.. No hawiye was targeted for working with siad Barre you just had to be a darood, So in that essence it has all the footprints of a genocide.

But he is somehow right though because in the north it was the government fighting rebels and the rebels took the city so the government had to respond and we all know some isaaqs were in the army at that time as well as many darood in snm.. But was it extreme yes a genocide No!

As for the south the hawiye once the government fell they target people mainly on ethnic lines.. No hawiye was targeted for working with siad Barre you just had to be a darood, So in that essence it has all the footprints of a genocide.

loool. Posts like these make me understand why a lot of Isaaqs can't even fathom sharing a country with ppl like u. The dictionary definition of genocide is "the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation." So r u saying that Isaaq civilians weren't targeted and killed in large numbers? Do u think they died as collateral in the battle between the SNM and the government and weren't specifically hunted down and killed?

loool. Posts like these make me understand why a lot of Isaaqs can't even fathom sharing a country with ppl like u. The dictionary definition of genocide is "the deliberate killing of a large group of people, especially those of a particular ethnic group or nation." So r u saying that Isaaq civilians weren't targeted and killed in large numbers? Do u think they died as collateral in the battle between the SNM and the government and weren't specifically hunted down and killed?
Now i want you to explain to me your logic here. If what your saying is True that it was deliberate target and Killing of isaaqs alone then How comes isaaq people were in High positions in the military and all levels of government?

How comes known individuals in snm were darood for example the guy who was responsible for the artillery who was not only darood But marexaan and infact reer dini? So your logic doesnt add up But i do agree the response from the government was too harsh to a degree

muse bihi is right. farmajo is new age faqash. that wants to build somalia with tax from somaliland.

i fukin cringe when a walaweyn politician on video refers to somaliland as walaalheen

tumblr_m2l8df55yN1qmnck0.gif

Now i want you to explain to me your logic here. If what your saying is True that it was deliberate target and Killing of isaaqs alone then How comes isaaq people were in High positions in the military and all levels of government?

How comes known individuals in snm were darood for example the guy who was responsible for the artillery who was not only darood But marexaan and infact reer dini? So your logic doesnt add up But i do agree the response from the government was too harsh to a degree

lol unbelievable.

Sxb come to your senses, its undeniable that certain clans were specifically targeted by Barre's regime. Its wrong on their part for wanting secession, but Siad Barre was a qabiilist himself. We need to abandon this qabiil bs & create a new Somalia that is qabiil free. It may sound to idealistic, but i genuinely believe that as long qabiil exists there is no Somalia. Only a collection of clan states where people place qabiil above Somalinimo.

Last edited:
Sxb come to your senses, its undeniable that certain clans were specifically targeted by Barre's regime. Its wrong on their part for wanting secession, but Siad Barre was a qabiilist himself. We need to abandon this qabiil bs & create a new Somalia that is qabiil free. It may sound to idealistic, i genuinely believe that as long qabiil exists there is no Somalia. Only a collection of clan states & people place qabiil above Somalinimo.

I do not think we should deny our qabil but neither embrace for our core identity. It is under-deniable that is used for survival as in this very drought.

We have to do is move from it defining features instead just like our hair, a description of yourself. A grace period is needed furthermore, where people can discover of cooperative government and the power of unity and a focus on meritocracy.

muse bihi is right. farmajo is new age faqash. that wants to build somalia with tax from somaliland.

i fukin cringe when a walaweyn politician on video refers to somaliland as walaalheen

tumblr_m2l8df55yN1qmnck0.gif

Ignorance and arrogance is bliss. Dumbass over here lives in his head. To steal a line from Obama, "the 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back". Calling other people faqash and throwing around insults while placing yourself on an imaginary pedestal won't get you anywhere.

Sxb come to your senses, its undeniable that certain clans were specifically targeted by Barre's regime. Its wrong on their part for wanting secession, but Siad Barre was a qabiilist himself. We need to abandon this qabiil bs & create a new Somalia that is qabiil free. It may sound to idealistic, i genuinely believe that as long qabiil exists there is no Somalia. Only a collection of clan states & people place qabiil above Somalinimo.
I absolutely agree with you that certain clans were targeted by the regime But genocide has not occured and that is merely propaganda instigated by one clan. What people need to understand is that the Barre Regime was inclusive as much as the rebels themselves with all clans so the idea that we were massacred ( by darood) has no basis whatsoever sxb.

I absolutely agree with you that certain clans were targeted by the regime But genocide has not occured and that is merely propaganda instigated by one clan. What people need to understand is that the Barre Regime was inclusive as much as the rebels themselves with all clans so the idea that we were massacred ( by darood) has no basis whatsoever sxb.
The Somali clan based psyche needs to be eradicated. The fact that some folks associate the actions of an individual with his whole "clan" is retarded.
:ivers:

Wallahi I find it distrubing that @TheMadMullah and @Steamdevolopment can talk about nationalism when they deny that Isaaqs were singled out for genocide by the regime. Is it possible that u guys r just ignorant and really do believe that the civilians died in the crossfire between the rebels and government? I hope that's the case or else u guys shouldn't even call urselfs Somalis, cuz a true Somali could never deny the pain and suffering of his fellow brothers and sisters.

I myself narrowly escaped with my life as my mother and I walked to the Ethiopian border along with countless other fleeing Isaaqs while being hunted down and bombed from the air by fighter jets. I assure you there was not a single SNM rebel amongst us. I have had my aunt and her friend captured and taken to be killed by a firing squad. Luckily my aunt had some money on her so she gave the soldiers the money and begged for her and her friends life. They reluctantly let her go, but while she was there a truck load of women and young men were brought and all of them were killed in front of her and her friend. After witnessing that my aunts friend, who passed away recently, was never the same again and suffered from mental health issues. Was my aunt, her friend and those truck loads of women also SNM rebels? Wallahi there were Isaaq families of 10, none of whom were SNM, who had only 2 or 3 people remaining.

It upsets me that I even have to explain this to you guys. Honestly did u guys not know this happened in the north?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wallahi I find it distrubing that @TheMadMullah and @Steamdevolopment can talk about nationalism when they deny that Isaaqs were singled out for genocide by the regime. Is it possible that u guys r just ignorant and really do believe that the civilians died in the crossfire between the rebels and government? I hope som or else u guys shouldn't even call urselfs Somalis, cuz a true Somali could never deny the pain and suffering of his fellow brothers and sisters.

I myself narrowly escaped with my life as my mother and I walked to the Ethiopian border along with countless other feeling Isaaqs while being hunted down and bombed from the air by fighter jets. I assure you there was not a single SNM rebel amongst us. I have had my aunt and her friend captured and taken to be killed by a firing squad. Luckily my aunt had some money on her so she gave the soldiers the money and begged for her and her friends life. They reluctantly let her go, but while she was there a truck load of women and young men were brought and all of them were killed in front of her and her friend. After witnessing that my aunts friend, who passed away recently, was never the same again and suffered from mental health issues. Was my aunt, her friend and those truck loads of women also SNM rebels? Wallahi there were Isaaq families of 10, none of whom were SNM, who had only 2 or 3 people remaining.

It upset me that I even have to explain this to you guys. Honestly did u guys not know this happened in the north?

A lot of people don't really know what happened tbh

:francis:

AUN

Ignorance and arrogance is bliss. Dumbass over here lives in his head. To steal a line from Obama, "the 1980s called, they want their foreign policy back". Calling other people faqash and throwing around insults while placing yourself on an imaginary pedestal won't get you anywhere.

handicapped walaweyn,

farmaajo is as faqash as it gets, to call him faqash for profiting from siyad barre's nepotism which got him a diplomatic job at the age of 19 isn't me putting myself on a peddastle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts