Somali youtuber Btec Chunkz wife is Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww they look cute together but i fear for them. It's bad enough to have your family and friends judge your relationship cant imagine having the whole world be a judge. I would go mad. I dont know how people do youtube the comment section scars the hell out of me. someone who hate you can even post your address or social security number lol oh well maybe am pranoid being freak lol
No you are right. You are setting yoursrlf up for negativity. I donr care who you are but if you keep hearing negative views of your partner subconsciously its gonna get to you. Also once you keep getting attention there will be always a hater exposing aspects of your life you dont wanna share

I have first hand proof and experience too in my opinion halimos are hoes in UK and in Somalia there are just more Hoes in UK and reformed tys if all fails i will wife my inabti in burco i know my family havent got s
Ok. and i thought i was paranoid lol atleast i dont concern myself with what people do with their private parts. Refuse to call anyone a t.None of my business. maybe try a to have bit if reapect for women? you seem bitter as if someone hurt your feelings. get well

Ok. and i thought i was paranoid lol atleast i dont concern myself with what people do with their private parts. Refuse to call anyone a t.None of my business. maybe try a to have bit if reapect for women? you seem bitter as if someone hurt your feelings. get well
A is a woman who will open her legs for different guys alot of girls are like this if so i will call them what they are why does that offend you ?

A is a woman who will open her legs for different guys alot of girls are like this if so i will call them what they are why does that offend you ?
A cant exist is there isnt a guy also willing to open his legs. So if the girl is a so is the boy. Zina is equal haram for both gender. I dont get guy who persue girls, have sex with them then call them . I dont think Im better than any girl I been with, if anything worse as I did most of the perusing and convincing

A cant exist is there isnt a guy also willing to open his legs. So if the girl is a so is the boy. Zina is equal haram for both gender. I dont get guy who persue girls, have sex with them then call them . I dont think Im better than any girl I been with, if anything worse as I did most of the perusing and convincing
Thats not true a key that opens manys locks is a good key a lock thats opened by every key is a bad lock :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts