Somali youtuber Btec Chunkz wife is Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact you went through the effort of finding a "good looking" Bengali girl picture and she still isn't even better looking than the Somali women in the video :mjlol:
:gucciwhat:ARE YOU SEROUS RIGHT NOW, I was trying to be nice to xalimos BUT THAT BENGAL GIRL HE POSTED IS WAY OUT MANY SOMALI GIRL'S LEAGUE.
:kodaksmiley:CALM DOWN XALIMO.

you can do the same thing for your daughter man teach her to have standards.
IT WILL BE WORN OUT BY AGE 40 WITH A DAUGHTER,

i would be the most STALKING controlling protective father of all time, ALL OUT OF LOVE FOR MY DAUGHTER so i just want to safe myself the stress and safe her from a having a weirdo psycho obsessed father,

especially with pedophiles on the raise

I DON'T WANT TO TAKE SUCH A ROLE THAT WILL TURN ME INTO A PSYCHO, I WILL END UP BRUTALIZING ANY MAN WHO LOOKS AT HER FOR MORE THAN 2 MINS.

i would be the most STALKING controlling protective father of all time, ALL OUT OF LOVE FOR MY DAUGHTER so i just want to safe myself the stress and safe her from a having a weirdo psycho obsessed father,

I DON'T WANT TO THE TAKE THAT ROLE, I WILL END UP BRUTALIZING ANY MAN WHO LOOKS AT HER FOR MORE THAN 2 MINS.
Same sxb i will probably get an abortion if its a female tbh im not with that stressful shit

I DON'T WANT TO THE TAKE THAT ROLE, I WILL END UP BRUTALIZING ANY MAN WHO LOOKS AT HER FOR MORE THAN 2 MINS.
daughter are more merciful, they will probably be nicer to you when are older. imagine having daughter while you were wishing for a son. how can you live with that.

They think their gonna get some typa youtube fame but i dont think they will get far with this shit
Yeah everyone want to be famous wallahi. Reminds me of that episode in black mirror where everyone give rating to any person they come across and your rating decides your ranking/value in society.

Never seen this chick but as soon as a hijabi turned up with hey guys guess what and that excited white girl scream i had to turn it off

daughter are more merciful, they will probably be nicer to you when are older. imagine having daughter while you were wishing for a son. how can you live with that.
IF I END UP with A DAUGHTER
I GUESS IT WAS GOD'S PLAN THAT I WILL BE PSYCHO :ohdamn:

PSYCHO FARAX FATHER activated

aww they look cute together but i fear for them. It's bad enough to have your family and friends judge your relationship cant imagine having the whole world be a judge. I would go mad. I dont know how people do youtube the comment section scars the hell out of me. someone who hate you can even post your address or social security number lol oh well maybe am pranoid being freak lol

Yeah everyone want to be famous wallahi. Reminds me of that episode in black mirror where everyone give rating to any person they come across and your rating decides your ranking/value in society.

Never seen this chick but as soon as a hijabi turned up with hey guys guess what and that excited white girl scream i had to turn it off
Its cringe wallahi i dont see the point of doing youtube wallahi your really unlikely to get paid its just hardwork for nothing i hate being infront of cameras aswell too many undies watching :ftw9nwa:

aww they look cute together but i fear for them. It's bad enough to have your family and friends judge your relationship cant imagine having the whole world be a judge. I would go mad. I dont know how people do youtube the comment section scars the hell out of me. someone who hate you can even post your address or social security number lol oh well maybe am pranoid being freak lol
They are gaining nothing from youtube they are just getting a bad image and a bunch of people roasting them me included kkk whats the point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending