Somali youtuber Btec Chunkz wife is Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
She should try to drop some weight before she got married and stop wearing that ugly abaya. What's up with these farah wifing up overweight xalimos nowadays :westbrookwtf:

Mashallah he now will have a son inshallah but what does the brother see in this Somali girl he seems like a simp for cuffin this chick if your gonna get married at least make sure the ting is A baddie .

BTECH CHUNKZ:damn::damn: didn't know who chunkz was:browtf:, i had search him up real quick so it seems chunkz is also a btech chunkz
looooool

she's not my type of somali girl, i only deal with somali baddies only

BUT
WTF, BRO YOU ARE SAVAGE:ooh:, HOW ARE you going to say that :mjlol::russ:

you remind me of those ugly blick somali girls on twitter who talk about somali guys looks 24hrs, i'm not saying you are as bad as them becuase they are real ugly, they go in all day, they pull off 9-10s on twitter talking about somali guys(clearly upset cuz even broke westerns faraxs have high standards:mjpls: if you are lower than 8/10 bye bye walaal)

It’s disgusting how they all want sons

When it’s Somali men who grow up to be s/criminals most of the time.

May Allah only give me daughters :fittytousand:

With the advancements in science I’ll be able to know the gender before I decide to keep the baby. Thank God for science!:dabcasar:
i can't even lie I WANT A SON, i WANT MORE THAN 10 SONS :farole:

CUZ I KNOW FOR A FACT IF I HAVE A DAUGHTER she is going to be stunning as hell and that is just A LOT OF STRESS FOR ME AS A FATHER, i have to make sure she doesn't fall into the hands of young guys like me, PLAYAS:obama: especially a ajnabi one, THAT IS even MORE VIOLATION, I RATHER HAVE A FELLOW YOUNG FARAX VIOLATE.:mjcry:

i can't even lie I WANT A SON, i WANT MORE THAN 10 SONS :farole:

CUZ I KNOW FOR A FACT IF I HAVE A DAUGHTER she is going to be stunning as hell and that is just A LOT OF STRESS FOR ME AS A FATHER, i have to make sure she doesn't fall into the hands of young guys like me, PLAYAS:obama: especially a ajnabi one, THAT IS even MORE VIOLATION, I RATHER HAVE A FELLOW YOUNG FARAX VIOLATE.:mjcry:
what if your son turn out be gay then what.:gaasdrink:

BTECH CHUNKZ:damn::damn: didn't know who chunkz was:browtf:, i had search him up real quick so it seems chunkz is also a btech chunkz
looooool

she's not my type of somali girl, i only deal with somali baddies only

BUT
WTF, BRO YOU ARE SAVAGE:ooh:, HOW ARE you going to say that :mjlol::russ:

you remind me of those ugly blick somali girls on twitter who talk about somali guys looks 24hrs, i'm not saying you are as bad as them becuase they are real ugly, they go in all day, they pull off 9-10s on twitter talking about somali guys(clearly upset cuz even broke westerns faraxs have high standards:mjpls: if you are lower than 8/10 bye bye walaal)
Sxb i just spoke the real facts not into sugarcoating this kid married a fat girl and his adding more salt to the wound by parading her allover youtube like a real simp ill never deal with a fat girl akhas:vqbuyv0: those twitter girls are selfhaters bradar :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Bengali girls >somali girls anyday ill never wife a 5head girl :vqbuyv0:
bro not all somali girls look ugly.

I USED THE THINK THE SAME, but than i came across a lot of light skin xalimo baddies i would take a bullet for, i sacrifice myself for, :kendrickcry:ONE GOOD LOOKING XALIMO IS WORTH MORE THAN 10 GOOD LOOKING CADAAN TINGS,

CADAAN TINGS ARE DEAD TO ME now, i HAD them like rice I WENT THROUGH THEM INSIDE THEIR OWN HOUSE.

IT'S PENG light skin XALIMOS TILL I DIMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts