Somali youtuber Btec Chunkz wife is Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.
bro not all somali girls look ugly.

I USED THE THINK THE SAME, but than i came across a lot of light skin xalimo baddies i would take a bullet for, i sacrifice myself for, :kendrickcry:ONE GOOD LOOKING XALIMO IS WORTH MORE THAN 10 GOOD LOOKING CADAAN TINGS,

CADAAN TINGS ARE DEAD TO ME now, i HAD them like rice I WENT THROUGH THEM INSIDE THEIR OWN HOUSE.

IT'S PENG light skin XALIMOS TILL I DIMO.
Peng light skin halimos are rare sxb ive moved on from xalimos i been through some in my time im onto arab and Asian girls now cadaan girls are also cancelled along with mali girls they are hoes:hillarybiz:

Sxb i just spoke the real facts not into sugarcoating this kid married a fat girl and his adding more salt to the wound by parading her allover youtube like a real simp ill never deal with a fat girl akhas:vqbuyv0: those twitter girls are selfhaters bradar :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

those twitter girl must love him, LIKE FINALLY a westernized farax dropped his standards and picked a xalimo that looks like us.:siilaanyolaugh: LIKE WE HAVE HOPE GIRLS, LETS STOP HATING ON FARAXS NOW, THEY HAVE MADE SOME REFORMS FOR US LOOOL

Peng light skin halimos are rare sxb ive moved on from xalimos i been through some in my time im onto arab and Asian girls now cadaan girls are also cancelled along with mali girls they are hoes:hillarybiz:
BRO I HAVE SEEN SOME PENG XALIMOS, i will stop dealing with ajnabi tings pretty soon and wifey a stunning xalimo NOTHING BETTER THAN A PENG XALIMO, PRICELESS:lawd:

BUT IF SHE DARES TO BRING THAT EQUAL GENDER RIGHTS BULLSHIT TO MY HOUSEHOLD I WILL DISCIPLINE HER USING FORCE. yes warsame is a dictator.

those twitter girl must love him, LIKE FINALLY a westernized farax dropped his standards and picked a xalimo that looks like us.:siilaanyolaugh: LIKE WE HAVE HOPE GIRLS, LETS STOP HATING ON FARAXS NOW, THEY HAVE MADE SOME REFORMS FOR US LOOOL
Lmaooooo spot on abti he gave them hope wallahi hes a fucking idiot though goddamn hes friends are defo fake how you gonna let your bro go ahead and take that L

BRO I HAVE SEEN SOME PENG XALIMOS, i will stop dealing with ajnabi tings pretty soon and wifey a stunning xalimo NOTHING BETTER THAN A PENG XALIMO, PRICELESS:lawd:

BUT IF SHE DARES TO BRING THAT EQUAL GENDER RIGHTS BULLSHIT TO MY HOUSEHOLD I WILL DISCIPLINE HER USING FORCE. yes warsame is a dictator.
Sxb most xalimos are hoes especially the dank lightys unless i go back home for a wifey i wont marry a halimo from the west they are feminist hoes no different from white girls atleast arab/asian girls still have morals:mahubowtf:

Sxb most xalimos are hoes especially the dank lightys unless i go back home for a wifey i wont marry a halimo from the west they are feminist hoes no different from white girls atleast arab/asian girls still have morals:mahubowtf:
back home is more f*ck up than here man trust me on that one.

:gucciwhat:

Other than extremely loyal Bengali men, you won't find anyone that agrees.

I HAVE COME TO UNDERSTAND THE PRETTY GIRLS ARE FROM ALL RACES

WHAT MAKES SOME PRETTY GIRLS FORM CERTAIN BACKGROUNDS UGLY IS THEIR ATTITUDE TOWARDS THEIR MEN FOR EXAMPLE CADAAN GIRLS ARE STUNNING BUT THEY GENERALLY HAVE UGLY PERSONALITIES SO I WILL NOT WIFEY THEM i will stay smashing and passing them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending