Somali youtuber Btec Chunkz wife is Pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Mashallah he now will have a son inshallah but what does the brother see in this Somali girl he seems like a simp for cuffin this chick if your gonna get married at least make sure the ting is A baddie .

mjlol.png
Who is pregnant? The curly haired best friend or the tom boy girl?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Most good looking girls are either insta hoes or want you if you're a celebrity or offering 100k meher. Looks are deceiving sxb, get an average girl with no shitty attitude who can throw down a good munch, cos pussy is the same across the board

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Most good looking girls are either insta hoes or want you if you're a celebrity or offering 100k meher. Looks are deceiving sxb, get an average girl with no shitty attitude who can throw down a good munch, cos pussy is the same across the board
I thought you were a female :holeup:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
The fact you went through the effort of finding a "good looking" Bengali girl picture and she still isn't even better looking than the Somali women in the video :mjlol:
Nah wallahi I died the somali girl looks way better wearing no makeup aswell :liberaltears: my guy has no taste someone help him

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
They look alike are they related by any chance :hmm:
I think I read somewhere that people find those who look like them to be attractive. I've seen this in couples alot they look like they can be siblings or cousins at most. Kinda weird tbh :damedamn:

Gambar

VIP
It’s disgusting how they all want sons

When it’s Somali men who grow up to be s/criminals most of the time.

May Allah only give me daughters :fittytousand:

With the advancements in science I’ll be able to know the gender before I decide to keep the baby. Thank God for science!:dabcasar:
It’s how you raise your childten whether they are a boy or girl is irrelevant.

VixR

Veritas
If this were a white, or literally any other couple, posting a YT pregnancy reaction, the responses would not be so negative as the responses u see on here. Be they two Somalis and your comments are still a mess. It’s almost like Somalis thrive on negativity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending