Somali youth in Libya refuse to go back. Say there's nothing for them in Somalia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Of course they dont wanna go back their family payed 10-15k too free their black ass by selling plots of land while others took loans

Why should I tell kids from jubbaland to return to jubaland. Farmajo should help his kin.

Marexaans still live on Boli Qaran nigga we filthy rich, besides most of them come from Jeeganistan :nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:

Both you idiots need to understand that those are Somalis from all clans seeking a better life in Europe. Previous generations have failed them and we are to do the same it seems from the way both of you are acting :farmajoyaab:

The best solution will be if the E.U adopted the Australian solution in both returning them back to Libya or set up an offshore processing facility in somewhere like in Burundi or Equatorial Guinea and return them there. Tell them both countries are relatively peaceful and will take you as refugees. Tahriib will come to an end.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Both you idiots need to understand that those are Somalis from all clans seeking a better life in Europe. Previous generations have failed them and we are to do the same it seems from the way both of you are acting :farmajoyaab:
I heard most of them were from Somali Galbeed.
:siilaanyolaugh:

This is so sad a people truly without hope i can't blame them. Especially since most somalis back home are too busy fighting each other over qabil and tribalism to fight together against the real enemy Al-shabaab. :uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf::uCkf6mf:

The real enemy is lack of rule of law, steady supply of food, water and electricity and unemployment.

that nu-male provoked me by mentioning my degan had to retaliate somehow so I used my superior Qabiil to get the upper hand :tocry::tocry::tocry:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
how can farmaajo earn 100k a year while his people suffer like this. Is this what you call a president?
image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts