Somali youth in Libya refuse to go back. Say there's nothing for them in Somalia!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just that i'm fine with some ppl being overly religious zealots, but sometimes they just kill people's hope in allah they make his rules seem so rigid. I seen a hadith were he forgave a murderer (hell nabi musa was a murderer) yet when a starving somali goes near usury then it becomes instant jahannam for that person. I on the other hand think that if you're a genuinely good person then allah will forgive you for doing whatever is necessary in that time period to provide for your family.

You should do whatever puts food on your plate. If usury is so bad then how come rich countries are non Muslim countries?

What’s the alternative to usury?

The so called Islamic finance in practice try to mimic what interest is meant to capture.

You want to loose value when you lend to someone. Charity and lending should be different and yet the Qur’an wants it to be the same.

You should do whatever puts food on your plate. If usury is so bad then how come rich countries are non Muslim countries?

What’s the alternative to usury?

The so called Islamic finance in practice try to mimic what interest is meant to capture.

You want to loose value when you lend to someone. Charity and lending should be different and yet the Qur’an wants it to be the same.

Norwegian

The so called Islamic banks, many of them are affiliated with the major banks and others are owned by shrewd wealthy wealthy Muslim business men who themselves took loans with interest rates just like the major banks do. They have deleted their lexicon of loans from the word interest rates and replaced it with fees and a rent. If you take a traditional loan with the major banks with interest rates and an Islamic banking loan for the same property, the former is cheaper than the latter. That is your halal mortgage.

Norwegian

The so called Islamic banks, many of them are affiliated with the major banks and others are owned by shrewd wealthy wealthy Muslim business men who themselves took loans with interest rates just like the major banks do. They have deleted their lexicon of loans from the word interest rates and replaced it with fees and a rent. If you take a traditional loan with the major banks with interest rates and an Islamic banking loan for the same property, the former is cheaper than the latter. That is your halal mortgage.

Yup. And you know what those who are fooled can blame themselves because information is available.

screen-shot-2016-04-01-at-10-41-35-am.png

They need to go back. They have absolutely no manners.

I was at a Wal Mart recently and a shameless fob stole an elderly woman's shopping cart while her back was turned looking at items. The shopping cart had a few items inside. He was too lazy to go back to the front of the store to get his own shopping cart.

They need to go back. They have absolutely no manners.

I was at a Wal Mart recently and a shameless fob stole an elderly woman's shopping cart while her back was turned looking at items. The shopping cart had a few items inside. He was too lazy to go back to the front of the store to get his own shopping cart.
Are you really antiFob. Unless you were born here you were probably a fob as well! What's the proof of your high IQ?

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
https://www.radioergo.org/2018/02/2...ali-graduates-and-diaspora-returnees/?lang=en
Lack of opportunities is a major contributor for their refusal. Diasporas be stealing their jobs in private and governmental sectors locals are yet to be found, Somalia have become a hierarchical society where the individual's passport determines his/her worth.

It is actually getting worse now even the districts are being managed by diasporas with no education what so ever, hell you might as well be a taxi driver in the west and you can become defense minister tii Xasan Sheekh waabay ceymatay. :bell:

There was even a saying in 2007-2011 "Noqo tahriibayaasha maanta sidaad u noqoto Diaspora-da berrito" crazy times. Until these kind of things are solved there will be people going through this mess.

When you hear Somali's on Twiter and social media chastising and ridiculing other Africans......just remember this thread. What a hopeless existence do Somali's find themselves in ! I swear to God if it weren't for globalisation, hawala money and USAID, natural selection would have completely erased Somalis from the face of earth. Somali's cannot even sustain their own existence !

Last edited:

Do you have a bank account? Merely depositing money is facilitating "usury".

Take education loans?

Car insurance?

Morons like you is what's holding Somalia back. You enjoy all of modern finance and preach biblical economics. Go to fucking ISIS-land if you want your shariah fantasy.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Most of those boys forced their parents and families into giving everything they had to keep them alive and get them on those boats.

I saw people in boorama selling the only land or house they had to pay for their sons little adventure.

joog oo halkaas u dhintaan :farmajoyaab:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Most of those boys forced their parents and families into giving everything they had to keep them alive and get them on those boats.

I saw people in boorama selling the only land or house they had to pay for their sons little adventure.

joog oo halkaas u dhintaan :farmajoyaab:
Its very selfish and they have 0 regards for their parents Some even blackmail their parents into giving them a car or they Will tahriib

Whats even worse is the ones who put their parents through all that debt and turn into criminals or drugdealers

bigdogg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFHx3eFddA8
Its very selfish and they have 0 regards for their parents Some even blackmail their parents into giving them a car or they Will tahriib

Whats even worse is the ones who put their parents through all that debt and turn into criminals or drugdealers
Indeed we are a troubled people and we say we are superior to bantus and non Somalis smh

I thought Somalis back home were alright but every place has its savages

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity

I have 2 relatives who did this. Once my family back homes sold everything and went back to nothing, those two went off to become Instagram and social media celebrities for their friends back home probably encouraging them to follow in their foot steps.

it's disgusting wallahi

Do you have a bank account? Merely depositing money is facilitating "usury".

Take education loans?

Car insurance?

Morons like you is what's holding Somalia back. You enjoy all of modern finance and preach biblical economics. Go to fucking ISIS-land if you want your shariah fantasy.

mrw-someone-gets-pissed-off-at-me-in-an-online-game-162049.gif

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Indeed we are a troubled people and we say we are superior to bantus and non Somalis smh

I thought Somalis back home were alright but every place has its savages

I think one big issue holding us back is qabiil

Due to qabiil people cant get hired
Due to qabiil people Will vote for their clansmen instead of the one person with the right education and qualificiations

Its time Somalia have a 0 policy towards qabiil when it comes to politics

And treat qabiil like a hate crime if someone is in public cursing or talking hit about Qabiils only than would it stop

Status
Not open for further replies.