Somali youth in Libya refuse to go back. Say there's nothing for them in Somalia!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I have 2 relatives who did this. Once my family back homes sold everything and went back to nothing, those two went off to become Instagram and social media celebrities for their friends back home probably encouraging them to follow in their foot steps.

it's disgusting wallahi

Exactly the worse part is some dont even pay their parents back when they get here I know a few who are like that

Havent even sent 100$

even tho Somalia is a shithole i would stay there instead of Libya. at least you're among your own people and not racist Arabs

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
even tho Somalia is a shithole i would stay there instead of Libya. at least you're among your own people and not racist Arabs

some of these boys are exposing themselves to a life where they could be sold as a modern day slave over living in Somalia :noneck:

People who visited Somalia recently know it’s a shithole. It’s not just poverty but lack of freedom.

It’s a poor Saudi Arabia.

Youth have no freedom.

Islam and poverty make a nasty mix.

some of these boys are exposing themselves to a life where they could be sold as a modern day slave over living in Somalia :noneck:

they're stupid af. a distant relative of mine living in Somalia did this and we had to send a lot of money to get him back. he was trying to get into :mjcry:Europe

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
they're stupid af. a distant relative of mine living in Somalia did this and we had to send a lot of money to get him back. he was trying to get into :mjcry:Europe
I feel for you and your fam, it's such an unnecessary burden.

My cousin went claiming she has her own funding (some guy who said he'll marry her) saying she don't need us to pay until her captor called saying he'll cut of her hand if we don't pay in 24 hours.

The media cameras only start recording once the refugees are on the boats, its the process before that is devastating for the somali people

Mercury

VIP
People who visited Somalia recently know it’s a shithole. It’s not just poverty but lack of freedom.

It’s a poor Saudi Arabia.

Youth have no freedom.

Islam and poverty make a nasty mix.

Although Somalis is a shithole the youth there are stupid they always view shit they dont own as theirs example parents own a single plot of land hell tell himself thats My land

Another one is the Family is poor and have nothing to pay for his captors he/she knows this instead they start thinking I have relatives in the west they can pay for me

Its like leeching from others the whole time without taking Accountability for their actions once

Although Somalis is a shithole the youth there are stupid they always view shit they dont own as theirs example parents own a single plot of land hell tell himself thats My land

Another one is the Family is poor and have nothing to pay for his captors he/she knows this instead they start thinking I have relatives in the west they can pay for me

Its like leeching from others the whole time without taking Accountability for their actions once

Yup

What surprises me the most is the fact that 90% of Tahriibists come from stable regions in Somalia, ain't no one getting qarxiised, almost non-existent tribal clashes, financially stable homes etc and yet gamble for unattainable tickets to the West often paying with their lives. :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:

Mercury

VIP
What surprises me the most is the fact that 90% of Tahriibists come from stable regions in Somalia, ain't no one getting qarxiised, almost non-existent tribal clashes, financially stable homes etc and yet gamble for unattainable tickets to the West often paying with their lives. :farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab::farmajoyaab:
I know a Guy who lives in a mansion with 5 rooms in Hargeisa his relatives send him money every month hes eating good yet he wants to tahriib

I know a Guy who lives in a mansion with 5 rooms in Hargeisa his relatives send him money every month hes eating good yet he wants to tahriib
wallahi give us the peace you had in the North and watch how much progress us Southerners would make. :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:

Mercury

VIP
wallahi give us the peace you had in the North and watch how much progress us Southerners would make. :jcoleno::jcoleno::jcoleno:
But you guys still have Made some progress peace Will be hard to attain within Mogadishu especially with people who gain from all the chaos

Its not even a guarantee that they Will make it those in that clip have stayed for 2 years in Libya and they paid not once But TWICE cause they got caught again

Many don’t know it’s impossible to reach Northern Europe now after the large waves of migrants.

The door is closed.

But you guys still have Made some progress peace Will be hard to attain within Mogadishu especially with people who gain from all the chaos
Where I'm from SWS and JL there's no peace, we will never see progress as long as Warlords represent the two states.

I actually think it’s possible to build a nice living standard but first is to get rid of strict Islam.

A secular country like Turkey.

I actually think it’s possible to build a nice living standard but first is to get rid of strict Islam.

A secular country like Turkey.
Poster_showing_Greater_Somalia.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.