Somali working in Lockheed Martin

Yaraye

VIP
why as a man did you like Starbucks?
why not?
Yaraye

bohom

Here to chill
May Allah guide and forgive all of those in this thread defending the Lockheed Martin employee, as someone mentioned earlier, even among non-muslims it is immoral to work for a company like that. Let alone for a muslim brother or sister. All the way from the CEO to the janitor, they will all have to answer on the day of judgmenet.

Many of you routinely engage in doxxing Somalis who speak out/act against zionism.

How many threads are created on here doxxing and attacking Somalis who tear down zionist propaganda?

Now you are expressing outrage at the same behaviour towards a Somali working for a company that is involved in killing Muslims all over the world including Somalia, but in defense of him.

It is literally a weapons manufacturing company.

Whataboutism and pointing at other ethnicities does not make it any less corrupt and immoral.

Suspicious behavour.
A friend underwent scouting by some weapon industry design team a decade ago. He turned down the job offer because of the inherent consequential moral implications, as those weapons directly contribute to the American industrial complex imperialistic hegemon. Knowing he'd contribute to making their killing efforts against Muslims more efficient. That's an undeniable fact. And he knew it.

They gave him these contractual conditions where he couldn't mention the company's production operations outside the premises of the work. In an unsettling way, they carried out strict background search procedures, thoroughly examined his life and relationships with people, and all the typical points of "concern."

I find this thread very funny. It's interesting how forced conditions such as taxes, an order the state subjects everyone under, are compared to joining the club of arms manufacturing, unquestionably made for death and destruction, disproportionally toward the global south, especially Muslims. It's stupidity. The moral equivalence does not exist.

I might make American drones at that point and start pulling out the whataboutism that if you pay taxes, it is the same as someone who works in the defense industry. I wonder if they would sing the same apologetic tune if the company shipped their tools and killed Somalis. Well, it has, quite evident by its size, contract distribution with US Defence and international networks. But this is called "virtue signaling" by these users.:ftw9nwa:

These people value prestigious positions at the cost of moral standards but then complain about how politicians back home are so corrupt, selling their people short for personal gain. Isn't that hilarious? I think that is a great joke that plays itself out.:dead:

To have moral integrity, a person can maturely agree that targetting this Somali guy is perhaps not good while at the same time not going in defense of the notion of working for a clear-cut unethical industry that disproportionally targets innocent Muslims.

I have been to a defense and aerospace supplier company before through indirect means. And let me tell you, they hide the realities through sensitivity to technology composite iterations, i.e., upgrading mechanization, creating this indirectness of space between creation and use of weapons through several walls of competitive improvement and state-sponsored "international" cooperation.

They make it all about production quality and innovation drive, focusing on descriptive technological fragment compartmentalization, partnership contracts, very focused on collaborative and customer needs orientation and the objective of maintenance of supplier logistics, hidden behind the veil of hyper-expertise and professionalism where the average worker creating a weapon almost feels they have no skin in the game, no real-life gauge on the impact.

And the guy will not struggle to get an alternative job. Arms companies service good human capital, so the guy will not find it hard to work for any other tech company. Trust me, he did not pick that job out of scarcity. Those places are exclusivity-based. The guy chose the job for the pay and career benefits.

Plain and simple, if you're working on the cybersecurity of a defense and aerospace company, you're there to secure their internal workings from outside attackers because defense technology is about competition. You're directly there to shield their operations. It's not as "indirect" as people make it out to be. It's a direct and integral part of the whole systemic operations. Without the cybersecurity teams - those companies would be worthless because some Russian and Chinese guys can come and steal their data and schematics. None of those companies could function without a robust cybersecurity system.

And to go even further, the guy could be working directly to maintain the defense and aerospace security functions. All this technology is heavily cyber-security imbued. It's not just the company network departments but how to operate the technology that carries integral cybersecurity characteristics. Otherwise, you'd have people intercept rockets, drones, and everything with ease. So no, that guy might have a direct involvement in the tech functions of the weapons, not just protecting database systems. Those weapons are sophisticated and have to go through many tests, which involve cybersecurity. There is also much secrecy behind what people in those companies do, as in nitty gritty. Much of what is officially stated is usually not even half of what they do because you have to sign confidentiality agreements about what your comprehensive role is within the company.

Somalis will forever be their own worst enemies. Dude tries to give back to his community with careers advice and some lowlifes act as if he’s personally serving in the IDF blowing up Palestinians.

Is anyone going to mention how Lockheeds martins biggest clients are Saudi land of tawheed Arabia and the UAE.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
What’s the difference between this guy and Muslims that pay taxes in western pro Israel countries?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Want to see the car I drive around Thanks to Israeli Pay check? Am going to delete fast incase you peasantry Somalis try dox me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is 0 proof this is your car or even your own video.

obviously I’m not asking proof nor do I care what car you drive. But don’t post a random video of the inside of a car and claim it’s yours lol.

even IF it’s yours how do you expect anyone to just take your word for it?

either post true evidence or don’t bother posting.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Working at Lockheed Martin is morally dubious even among the gaalo. Idek why this is controversial but I’d tell the dude to get another job…
He’s a senior engineer at LM already, even if he can apply for another job elsewhere who’s to guarantee he’ll be at an equal position? Let alone the pay and benefits would probably be worse.

it’s easy to tell another man to upend his livelihood and move elsewhere when you’re on the internet.

who knows he’s probably even job hunting as we speak while still maintaining his current role at LM as a fall back allahu a’lam 🤷‍♂️

To the dummies defending the tweet, the disgusting part is how this guy singled out a Somali guy that works there. He could have found an Palestinian (which would be more damning) that works there. But instead, he found a Somali who tries to give back to his community for a local tech event. How can y'all not comprehend how messed up that is?

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
You're truly daft only person with a 68iq is you bending you back over to defend him for a decision he made. He could've applied for a million other companies publicly put his face out there and his business he did this to himself and choose. Irrespective of the specific department or role, The company's primary focus is on the production of military and defense-related technologies. While individuals in departments like cybersecurity may not be directly involved in weapon development, but contributing their skills and expertise to Lockheed Martin, they are still indirectly supporting a company deeply entrenched in the defense industry. This industry,From an ethical standpoint, choosing to work for Lockheed Martin, regardless of the department, implicitly aligns an individual with the broader goals and activities of the company.
Again no cares about you liberal Muslims opinion and emotions, so your saying a Muslim cleaner or security guard is in sin too? nothing you claim is upon Quran and sunnah nor the opinion of any ulema or Salaf.

Their are 116,000 employees For lock head martin they provide jobs for citizens in every single way this brother could be in non weapon or manufacturing related department. And his role has nothing to do with benefiting the company apart from doing security checks.

And lastly none gives a rats ass about you lots moral guidelines the brother income is halal aswell as his profession in eyes of Allah, as we speak he probably does not care about him getting doxxed and mashallah he looks like a person who is on his deen and probably prayed for this role and and Allah gave it too him. So whilst he is enjoying providing for his family and living a life of comfortability yall broke mfs on twitter and this forum can carry on being miserable and i bet nun of yall even pray 5 times a day stupid munafiqs.

techsamatar

To the dummies defending the tweet, the disgusting part is how this guy singled out a Somali guy that works there. He could have found an Palestinian (which would be more damning) that works there. But instead, he found a Somali who tries to give back to his community for a local tech event. How can y'all not comprehend how messed up that is?
wow thats sad fr he was out their trying to help his fellow racial kinfolk level up by arranging tech events for his people and now we got these peasants singling him out and trying to put him in bad image for those liberal Muslims who are munafiqs.

Maybe its just a trait these young generation have developed in west always attention seeking demons even on internet going viral for shame and degeneracy. I wonder if it was good thing no Somali went to my boarding school.

techsamatar

There is 0 proof this is your car or even your own video.

obviously I’m not asking proof nor do I care what car you drive. But don’t post a random video of the inside of a car and claim it’s yours lol.

even IF it’s yours how do you expect anyone to just take your word for it?

either post true evidence or don’t bother posting.
go try find that video online then with the Wednesday date on it as my mark. I know its tuff knowing not every Somali is in the peasantry class.

Again no cares about you liberal Muslims opinion and emotions, so your saying a Muslim cleaner or security guard is in sin too? nothing you claim is upon Quran and sunnah nor the opinion of any ulema or Salaf.

Their are 116,000 employees For lock head martin they provide jobs for citizens in every single way this brother could be in non weapon or manufacturing related department. And his role has nothing to do with benefiting the company apart from doing security checks.

And lastly none gives a rats ass about you lots moral guidelines the brother income is halal aswell as his profession in eyes of Allah, as we speak he probably does not care about him getting doxxed and mashallah he looks like a person who is on his deen and probably prayed for this role and and Allah gave it too him. So whilst he is enjoying providing for his family and living a life of comfortability yall broke mfs on twitter and this forum can carry on being miserable and i bet nun of yall even pray 5 times a day stupid munafiqs.
It's interesting how some label me a 'liberal Muslim' for presenting factual information. First off no one doxxed him this info was in public on Twitter and Instagram he publicly advertised it. Trying to change the narrative or move the goalposts, An accomplice to sin is a sinner, are you comparing a janitor who cleans the office, cleans toilets, and takes the trash out? Now let's compare that to the brothers' tasks, Implementing and maintaining cybersecurity measures in defense systems, including military aircraft, missile systems, space systems, and other critical infrastructure, Contributing to the design and implementation of secure systems and networks for military applications, Identifying and addressing vulnerabilities in military systems, conducting regular assessments, and working to patch or mitigate vulnerabilities to enhance the overall security of defense projects, ensuring the resilience of military systems against cyber threats, Developing and enforcing security policies and procedures that are tailored to the unique requirements of military and defense projects. If the brother's money is halal so is the blood of your fellow Muslims you sell out a lowlife. Regardless of ethnicity, defending someone should not extend to overlooking faults even if he is a fellow Somali. Alhamdulillah, I am consistent in performing all my prayers, and I earn more in a year than you have throughout your entire life.

I'm
Regardless of ethnicity, defending someone should not extend to overlooking faults even if he is a fellow Somali.

This is the issue. An Arab would never do this to their own people regarding Somalia. You need to understand that you are SOMALI 1ST.

There are so many Arabs in higher up positions at Lockheed with blood on their hands. Why the f*ck is a Somali guy being singled out over an issue in Palestine?

Why are somalis sooo fervent over Palestine to the point of randomly attacking other somalis when Palestinians have never done that for us?