Somali working in Lockheed Martin

In the long term our country needs brothers like these who have experience working for major arms companies to develop our own defence industries - god knows we need it more than anyone, considering the types of vultures we're surrounded by

Would be a very stupid mistake to push them away for some empty twitter brownie SJW points

Unbelievable, so only now that the failed arab nationalist project of palestine is getting blown up by american weapons do somalis care about somalis and muslims working for these companies.

But they don't care when these same weapons are used to blow up somalis in somalia. What else can you do than just laugh! :chrisfreshhah:

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
I feel so bad for him. He was one of those naive Somalis who wanted to better his community. Fat chance. Mentoring Somali youth and making yourself available to the community is almost always such a waste of time. This man foolishly but without blame ran into the fire. Help yourself, your family and your friends. As a Somali with chops, if you see one that is not near your caliber, you're supposed to not maintain eye contact, not acknowledge them whatsoever, and keep walking. You're not supposed to provide online access. If one finds you, you immediately block them. Many Somalis do this to the point where people say "where are the successful young Somalis with good corporate jobs?". Oh they exist in the hundreds in your city but they all know the unspoken rules they must follow. He's clearly devastated but he learned a very valuable life lesson, unfortunately the hard way. He now knows laying low in this judgemental, emotional, mentally unstable community is the only option that will bring you happiness and peace.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
go try find that video online then with the Wednesday date on it as my mark. I know its tuff knowing not every Somali is in the peasantry class.
Iโ€™m not saying youโ€™re lying or anything Iโ€™m just saying thatโ€™s not sufficient proof.

I feel so bad for him. He was one of those naive Somalis who wanted to better his community. Fat chance. Mentoring Somali youth and making yourself available to the community is almost always such a waste of time. This man foolishly but without blame ran into the fire. Help yourself, your family and your friends. As a Somali with chops, if you see one that is not near your caliber, you're supposed to not maintain eye contact, not acknowledge them whatsoever, and keep walking. You're not supposed to provide online access. If one finds you, you immediately block them. Many Somalis do this to the point where people say "where are the successful young Somalis with good corporate jobs?". Oh they exist in the hundreds in your city but they all know the unspoken rules they must follow. He's clearly devastated but he learned a very valuable life lesson, unfortunately the hard way. He now knows laying low in this judgemental, emotional, mentally unstable community is the only option that will bring you happiness and peace.
Ok, but if there are no role models available, and they're all supposed to run away, what's your idea of uplifting the community? Who will give young Somalis motivation to do well? i definitely agree with staying away from the xasid ghetto bum types though.

Successful minorities actively work together to uplift themselves. I say a better approach would be to start hounding these snakes who throw other Somalis under the bus for ajnabi validation like the OP tweet

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
Ok, but if there are no role models available, and they're all supposed to run away, what's your idea of uplifting the community? Who will give young Somalis motivation to do well? i definitely agree with staying away from the xasid ghetto bum types though.

Successful minorities actively work together to uplift themselves. I say a better approach would be to start hounding these snakes who throw other Somalis under the bus for ajnabi validation like the OP tweet

You can't hound them when they are the majority. They will be the ones doing the hounding. Best to entirely stay away

I feel so bad for him. He was one of those naive Somalis who wanted to better his community.

This is why I have been defending him online. A dumb somali girl made a video on TikTok about him. I tried to defend him & Some chubby somali girl with orange hair who dresses like an extra on big comfy couch, tries to call me a pick me because I was defending him. That's the new thing when we defend our own "oh do u want to marry him" lmao get real. I am beginning to resent sjw somalis.

Somalis r attacking the other Somalis defending this guy. I am shocked.

Somalis are so quick to throw each other under the bus for a few brownie points from carab and timojilics who would never do the same for their own and who literally look down on us too. Pathetic asf.

This is why we literally are not progressing as a people..we have such a backwards, crabs in the barrel mentality and want to drag down and humiliate anyone that has โ€œmade itโ€.

Advise the brother privately tell him that he should not work for a weapons company killing fellow Muslims. But donโ€™t expose him all over socials tf.

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Somalis are so quick to throw each other under the bus for a few brownie points from carab and timojilics who would never do the same for their own and who literally look down on us too. Pathetic asf.

This is why we literally are not progressing as a people..we have such a backwards, crabs in the barrel mentality and want to drag down and humiliate anyone that has โ€œmade itโ€.

Advise the brother privately tell him that he should not work for a weapons company killing fellow Muslims. But donโ€™t expose him all over socials tf.
Especially when it could put him in danger.

Yep ajnabi Muslims have diff standards for Somalis vs their own people. Like how they were all like โ€œitโ€™s always the Somalisโ€ on tiktok comments of Somali hijabis who wore tight clothing meanwhile half of their people are straight up gaalo/ex Muslims

Itโ€™s because Somalis have a lack of community/camaraderie and a lack of culture of โ€œnot airing dirty laundryโ€. We will happily expose and publicly denigrate our own people for free. And ajnabis will be more than happy to join in instead of looking in their own backyard

Nobody else will respect you if you donโ€™t respect yourself

He's not bombing Palestinians he works for cyber security at Lockheed martin. He's not creating bombs for them

Here's the definition of he's job

Cyber security is the application of technologies, processes, and controls to protect systems, networks, programs, devices and data from cyber attacks. It aims to reduce the risk of cyber attacks and protect against the unauthorised exploitation of systems, networks, and technologies.
Doesn't that still constitute as helping and protecting the kuffar that help in our destruction?