Somali working in Lockheed Martin

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
Am i evil for applying a job at Lockheed Martin in the software department?

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Was considering working in the Pentagon-Wallstreet complex after uni but backed off on the basis that I would be giving a hand in the destruction of innocent lives.

That somali right there is evil
I respect that heavily. It takes a good person to turn down the money these evil cooperations pay, you'd at least have no part in the blood they spill.

He's not bombing Palestinians he works for cyber security at Lockheed martin. He's not creating bombs for them

Here's the definition of he's job

Cyber security is the application of technologies, processes, and controls to protect systems, networks, programs, devices and data from cyber attacks. It aims to reduce the risk of cyber attacks and protect against the unauthorised exploitation of systems, networks, and technologies.

Last edited:

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
Somali people are their own worst enemy, the nigga who posted that tweet is somali who went and searched for some random somali that worked there now its the quotes are insulting this random engineer as if he made the bomb all by himself. This tweet bout to go viral and this miskeen farax is about to get sent hella hate messages all started by his own countrymen, thats peak.

The nigga that posted that tweet is a opp

Somali people are their own worst enemy, the nigga who posted that tweet is somali who went and searched for some random somali that worked there now its the quotes are insulting this random engineer as if he made the bomb all by himself.

People from different ethnicities in the quotes are yelling munafiq and spewing shit like this

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Mashallah. His occupation is not haram so those liberal Jahils can carry on coping. He is cybersecurity engineer which has nothing to do with what the company manufactures or makes.

I literally work for Israeli owned and headquartered company as Tech consultant in UK branch where we sell workforce management software's and systems to UK companies in any industry.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Somali people are their own worst enemy, the nigga who posted that tweet is somali who went and searched for some random somali that worked there now its the quotes are insulting this random engineer as if he made the bomb all by himself. This tweet bout to go viral and this miskeen farax is about to get sent hella hate messages all started by his own countrymen, thats peak.

They've found his instagram. It's over

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I personally wouldn't work for this type of company. Even if the brother isn't directly contributing to the bombs being used in Palestine, it's still be pretty dangerous to be working for this type of company.

The brother probably has a lot of experience and skills. Inshallah he quits this job and Allah gives him success elsewhere.

The messenger of Allah ๏ทบ said โ€œYou will never leave something for the sake of Allah, but Allah will give you something better in return.โ€ [Ahmad]

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
He's not bombing Palestinians he works for cyber security at Lockheed martin. He's not creating bombs for them

Here's the definition of he's job

Cyber security is the application of technologies, processes, and controls to protect systems, networks, programs, devices and data from cyber attacks. It aims to reduce the risk of cyber attacks and protect against the unauthorised exploitation of systems, networks, and technologies.
While I'm iffy on it I won't begrudge a brother doing his job. I simply found it intriguing that there's one of our own there. I just supposed these big cooperations were just old guys in suits.

Looking at the quotes is wild tho. Unnecessary anger at one guy instead of the company. But that's twitter for you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

@Bazed thanks for exposing your other forum name @Lowkey

Not so "Low key " huh?
1699634556761.png

Lowkey​

11.6K posts

See new posts

1699634631123.png

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
You'll be judged. The military industrial complex is evil no matter what and with skills in software you can find more clean work. But this is just my opinion.
What about working for BAE systems or BP?

I donโ€™t think i am getting any sins working there if I donโ€™t directly contribute to the evils.

While I'm iffy on it I won't begrudge a brother doing his job. I simply found it intriguing that there's one of our own there. I just supposed these big cooperations were just old guys in suits.

Looking at the quotes is wild tho. Unnecessary anger at one guy instead of the company. But that's twitter for you.
Yeah I get it that it's iffy that he works for Lockheed martin but the section he's working at doesn't create bombs that's what the Twitter people fail to know they see Lockheed martin and assumes he's bombing Palestinians and they are wrong.

It's as you said they should direct their anger at the company and not at the employee but they won't since they know they can't do anything against Lockheed martin they'll go for the somali guy

World

VIP
Shit job but why are somalis attacking and bullying this random guy just because heโ€™s somali, heโ€™s a cybersecurity engineer. U guys are all paying taxes to western governments that fund israeli war crimes as well, whereโ€™s the outrage?