Somali working in Lockheed Martin

Forget working, I don’t even invest in what are called sin stocks. Quite surprised at how hard some of the members of this site are defending this guy
Walaal, most companies are sin stock, they all have sizeable loans bearing interest and do dodgy stuff. When you pay your taxes that goes into making bombs and everything. It's like we were born into this system.
I say rise to the top and try change it. Don't have a crabs in a bucket mentality and drag someone cause they work in a 'sinful' place.

Walaal, most companies are sin stock, they all have sizeable loans bearing interest and do dodgy stuff. When you pay your taxes that goes into making bombs and everything. It's like we were born into this system.
I say rise to the top and try change it. Don't have a crabs in a bucket mentality and drag someone cause they work in a 'sinful' place.
Who knows what loans a company has. We are looking at what’s obvious which is the sector the company is in and how it mainly makes a profit. Also, what and they support. Making money off of killing (bringing any sort of harm to life) innocents is never the thing to do. Paying taxes isn’t voluntary unless one wants the government after them. And making hijrah as so many keep repeating isn’t as feasible for many folks. Not many have it like that.

As for the tweet and all the ensuing quotes, it’s misdirected. Public shaming in this way won’t be effective in changing someone. I could see some who do have that xaasid mentality using this opportunity to cut people down so I don’t believe this is the way to start a dialogue.

Rising to the top takes time and even then things rarely change as it’s not one person enacting change at their will.

Last edited:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
its madness! I went into Live Tik Tok- and i told a Palestine host-- that Palestine should be occupied. Walaahi the panel on the live were like- WHO IS THAT? WHO SAID THAT? and suddenly all hell broke loose. Nothing i said after that was heard. Its just noise, emotions and my orgasms :trumpsmirk:
:deadrose:

They want our parents to remain poor for virtue signalling. @Basra can this generation be saved?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:deadrose:

They want our parents to remain poor for virtue signalling. @Basra can this generation be saved?

Yes. As long there is war, famine and hardship in Somalia- Somalis will be placed in check. You ever heard the saying-- Heaven is filled with poor people? Somalis are not good to be rich. They get spoilt really quick. Look at the diaspora!

I've lost 5lbs. I'm currently 170lbs :hillarybiz: congratulate me :dabcasar:
I barely go to starbucks anyway.:dead: I'm a more of a home cooked and home drinks kind of brat :denzelnigga:

5lbs in 6 months is criminal. you need to take shit seriously now. Lay off the shakes and drink more water

Something tells you didnt change shit about ur diet :farmajoyaab:

Yes. As long there is war, famine and hardship in Somalia- Somalis will be placed in check. You ever heard the saying-- Heaven is filled with poor people? Somalis are not good to be rich. They get spoilt really quick. Look at the diaspora!
who would've thought you were an Arab hater

The Somali guy is not working on no weapon you 68iq imbeciles, does anyone on this thread even know what cyber security engineer does. My brother is one for UBS Swiss Bank.

Their primary focus is on preventing viruses, safeguarding the organization's server from exploitation, and proactively monitoring for potential cybersecurity threats. Their role does not involve the development or creation of any weapons, nor does it pertain to manufacturing activities for use in Palestine.
You're truly daft only person with a 68iq is you bending you back over to defend him for a decision he made. He could've applied for a million other companies publicly put his face out there and his business he did this to himself and choose. Irrespective of the specific department or role, The company's primary focus is on the production of military and defense-related technologies. While individuals in departments like cybersecurity may not be directly involved in weapon development, but contributing their skills and expertise to Lockheed Martin, they are still indirectly supporting a company deeply entrenched in the defense industry. This industry,From an ethical standpoint, choosing to work for Lockheed Martin, regardless of the department, implicitly aligns an individual with the broader goals and activities of the company.

its madness! I went into Live Tik Tok- and i told a Palestine host-- that Palestine should be occupied. Walaahi the panel on the live were like- WHO IS THAT? WHO SAID THAT? and suddenly all hell broke loose. Nothing i said after that was heard. Its just noise, emotions and my orgasms :trumpsmirk:

Wtf?!!? Basra?!?!!

GIF by Steve Harvey TV

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Working at Lockheed Martin is morally dubious even among the gaalo. Idek why this is controversial but I’d tell the dude to get another job…

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
Tbf that one Z*mali who posted the Somali cybersecuirty engineer could've just researched on LinkedIn and posted all of them together, but he decided to single out that one guy because he was from his ethnicity and let everyone demonise for his cybersecuirty role which is nothing in comparison to some of the roles of those South Asians and Arabs.
No need the use that word

Yaraye

VIP
5lbs in 6 months is criminal. you need to take shit seriously now. Lay off the shakes and drink more water

Something tells you didnt change shit about ur diet :farmajoyaab:
wallahi i do need to get control of myself. Few days I do well, somedays I don't. Its a vicious cycle. The only reason i haven't gained weight is due to my light work outs :dead:

Trending

Latest posts