Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
I am going to impregnate my future wife on our wedding night. So 9 months into the marriage she will bear me a healthy and beautiful son. Ihns'Allah.

Women should give birth between the ages 19 and 22. That is ideal from a biological and health perspective.

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
I am going to impregnate my future wife on our wedding night. So 9 months into the marriage she will bear me a healthy and beautiful son. Ihns'Allah.

Women should give birth between the ages 19 and 22. That is ideal from a biological and health perspective.
One son or more?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
We'd need to grow together as a couple first by travelling and doing other activities together. Develop ourselves as individuals and a team, then have kids. That'd take a couple of years.
I was going through this thread and was thinking the same shit.

I don’t want to have with someone I might hate.

Muji

VIP
The chance of child deformity is higher if the woman is older, so somali women should give birth as early ass possible, I would say late teens, and early 20s at latest.

When your daughter or sis gets pregnant at 16 don’t log on here crying

When your daughter or sis gets pregnant at 16 don’t log on here crying
My sister is 32 and her chances of getting married now is zero to slim. I bet she regrets not getting married when she was in demand, now she'd be picking up her kids from school instead of watching love island by herself.

mrlog

VIP
My sister is 32 and her chances of getting married now is zero to slim. I bet she regrets not getting married when she was in demand, now she'd be picking up her kids from school instead of watching love island by herself.

wtf is love islands.
Is it another Oprah show made to mislead women like the feminist movement ?

Muji

VIP

I’d rather be watching love island than picking up brats

Naaya get a man before you even start thinking of the optimum time to have your eggs fertilized.

Why are girls like this nacalla :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts