Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'd need to grow together as a couple first by travelling and doing other activities together. Develop ourselves as individuals and a team, then have kids. That'd take a couple of years.

my question to you is how long would you try to wait before getting pregnant in a marriage?

I’ve seen a lot of Muslim women getting prägnant after a short time of period.
I don’t want to get pregnant until I am in my early 30s

@yaskaaa @Knowles @guntiino101 @Blade1

You didn’t tag me but I’ll still answer. I would not want to get pregnant in the first 2 years. We need those times to bashaal, travel the world, stabilise, go Hajj together then inshallah we can have a child. I don’t want to be an old mother (in her 30s) so that means I’d have to get married when I’m around 23 which is not too long. It’s all calculated in my head but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
My heart aches when I remember my first love; Daliah. She broke my heart and left me in ruins. I forgive her though since a broken heart is inevitable in this life :frdfvsb::frdfvsb:

You didn’t tag me but I’ll still answer. I would not want to get pregnant in the first 2 years. We need those times to bashaal, travel the world, stabilise, go Hajj together then inshallah we can have a child. I don’t want to be an old mother (in her 30s) so that means I’d have to get married when I’m around 23 which is not too long. It’s all calculated in my head but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would heart this, if I could.

I’m literally waiting for a train at the train station and there is that girl about 17or so.. with, I guess a two year old and wallahi I’m scared the kid runs on the tracks :nahgirl:I told her to keep her child close and she looked at me and cursed at me, i would’ve hit her but her child...and my career

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Woah 30 is way too old to have first child the serious problems that could happen to your child starts getting higher then. I was watching a show where this lady aged 34 went to doctor saying it's difficult to conceive can you help. The doctor just said 34 is very old since eggs are aged and it's way past its prime which is teens and early 20s. The lady was shocked since Women are getting married later and having children later now but the body is the same. I suggest you look into all the risks of being first time at 30 or later.

Technically Allah gives me the child so whenever really but I'd prefer Allah gives me 1 year or a few months after. Inshallah allah gives me an Army of kids :ahh::rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending