Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
141753247_1280x720.jpg

The chance of child deformity is higher if the woman is older, so somali women should give birth as early ass possible, I would say late teens, and early 20s at latest.

kaluumayste

Take the Poo to the loo
my question to you is how long would you try to wait before getting pregnant in a marriage?

I’ve seen a lot of Muslim women getting prägnant after a short time of period.
I don’t want to get pregnant until I am in my early 30s

So what is the point of getting married then ? why don't you stay single an till 30 and start conceiving.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Have you been brainwashed by leftist Planned Parenthood?

Islam tells us Allah SWT controls when you get children or not. Whether you take the pill, pull out, use a condom which can break easily they all do not 100% prevent pregnancy. You dont have the right to play God.

Have you been brainwashed by leftist Planned Parenthood?

Islam tells us Allah SWT controls when you get children or not. Whether you take the pill, pull out, use a condom which can break easily they all do not 100% prevent pregnancy. You dont have the right to play God.
That’s why I said try, you don’t have to have children. But Allah can still give you one

i do wanna wait a year if im being honest it gives time to know my spouse and progress uno get ourselves settling before having a kid. if you have notice those who rush pregnancy in first yr end up divorced with a child yikes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending