Somali women plan their divorces when they get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Somalians don’t have good family values. What do you expect from people who were raised in broken homes:mybusiness:

SumMo

very lowkey
Wallahi I thought you were a scandi or snowchink all this time :ohhh:

You're not British, North American, Nordic or Dutch for sure. I don't think you're German or French, and probably not from an English speaking country either...

This mindfuck :ohhh:

Are you European horta

:sass2: I love guessing games..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:sass2: I love guessing games..

It's perfectly fine tbh, and also part of the reason I assumed you were Scandinavian. I just have a knack for these things :icon lol:

I can't even lie, curiosity is getting the best of me. I'm 95% sure you're European. I have a strong gut feeling you're from Wallonia, but the English doesn't add up.

I can't think of any country outside of Western Europe you'd be from and you're definitely not Southern European.

Are you.. Belgian?

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Soon abaayo you will, soon.

I am going to find out who you are and if you are peng, I will "accidentaly" bump into you, impress you and your mum, charm your dad, marry you and then let you know after 5 kids, on our 10th anniversary how we actually first met sspot.

5 kids???
200.gif

It's perfectly fine tbh, and also part of the reason I assumed you were Scandinavian. I just have a knack for these things :icon lol:

I can't even lie, curiosity is getting the best of me. I'm 95% sure you're European. I have a strong gut feeling you're from Wallonia, but the English doesn't add up.

I can't think of any country outside of Western Europe you'd be from and you're definitely not Southern European.

Are you.. Belgian?
Yes I think you hit the spot :ulyin:
But that doesn’t explain how she can soeak german :gucciwhat:
She didn’t mention French nor Wallonian

SumMo

very lowkey
Yes I think you hit the spot :ulyin:
But that doesn’t explain how she can soeak german :gucciwhat:
She didn’t mention French nor Wallonian
Aber mein Deutsch ist zehr schlecht. I also forgot most of it. I can speak it ok, and I deff improved after taking a exchange year to Germany during my second year in uni. :( I learned german in high school. I had to have german for 6 years.

and no I don’t speak french.

Jeg kan snakker norsk ogsà. :) Well, I can speak lt fluently. I learned to speak it from my childhood as I was born and raised there (long live Kristiansand, my birth city:it0tdo8:)

The languages I speak really doesn’t give away too much. I travelled around growing up, and I lived in two different countries.:zhqjlmx:

I can speak english too you know. :gaasdrink: Maybe thats a clue? Don’t let my bad english fool you..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending