Somali women plan their divorces when they get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I will trust whatever my investigators tell me.
@MariaMaria has exposed the system. It's best to take precaution

Trust in your eedos and habos, they always have your back. Especially for the boys more than the girls

Coz good girls have qashin-boy-radar
QLEyJ_s-200x150.gif
ain't that right @Idil-Beydaan

Trust in your eedos and habos, they always have your back. Especially for the boys more than the girls

Coz good girls have qashin-boy-radar
QLEyJ_s-200x150.gif
ain't that right @Idil-Beydaan
:trumpsmirk: Yes we do :it0tdo8:
Ngl.My extended family also does matchmaking. But not for qashin boys, they do it to find ultra religious people. Their fathers are the kind that will test if the man is a xaafid or knows bukhari during a marriage meeting. However I know about these decietful marriages, because some wadaads with lost kids use it as a last resort marry off their neefs to good religious people.

MariaMaria

do you go back frequently? I remember the first time I went back to the netherlands :mjhaps:

no, that was the first time since I left, I'm not from Berlin tho.

Berlin is nice , why is everyone always hating? I barely saw any refugees. It's like London but all the good things, cleaner/calmer/cheaper

do you go back frequently? I remember the first time I went back to the netherlands :mjhaps:
:pachah1: When did you go back?

Berlin is nice , why is everyone always hating? I barely saw any refugees. It's like London but all the good things, cleaner/calmer/cheaper
:ooh:Yh I always Imagine Berlin to be super cool. Maybe the media exaggerated a tad bit. Would you move back to Germany, it is a place full of of opportunities is it not? Also I always imagine buildings full of graffiti when I imagine Berlin is it like that.

Berlin is nice, my cousins are from there. Because of the Turkish population there, it's easy to find good & halal food. Been a while, but the food was reasonably cheap too

:pachah1: When did you go back?

I went there twice in the past year and a half, I'll be going sometime after Ramadan too Insha'Allah

MariaMaria

:ooh:Yh I always Imagine Berlin to be super cool. Maybe the media exaggerated a tad bit. Would you move back to Germany, it is a place full of of opportunities is it not? Also I always imagine buildings full of graffiti when I imagine Berlin is it like that.

I'm actually thinking of making plans to settle there in the next few years, maybe after a little travelling. I'm done with London wallahi :nahgirl: my whole family have plans to escape.

I was a beautiful city , there is a lot of construction going on right now to improve the city even more. Most of the graffiti I saw was more of art work and part of the cities culture.

I'm actually thinking of making plans to settle there in the next few years, maybe after a little travelling. I'm done with London wallahi :nahgirl: my whole family have plans to escape.

I was a beautiful city , there is a lot of construction going on right now to improve the city even more. Most of the graffiti I saw was more of art work and part of the cities culture.
Yes yes, I’ve only been hearing the worst from London. :ivers:I wish you the best in your ventures. I take it that you speak German,do you? Haha also don’t give up on UK, did you consider other cities.:damedamn:

MariaMaria

Yes yes, I’ve only been hearing the worst from London. :ivers:I wish you the best in your ventures. I take it that you speak German,do you? Haha also don’t give up on UK, did you consider other cities.:damedamn:

Thank you abaayo :it0tdo8:
I don't speak it actually :mjlol: I'm such a flop and forgot it , don't ask.

UK is all the same shit, that's the problem.

I really do hate on the UK a lot :ayaanswag:dayumm

I really do hate on the UK a lot :ayaanswag:
Don’t worry. English is a Germanic language, I watch DW news and I notice that whenever they are talking or pronouncing in german it sounds similar to English. So you’ll probably catch on quickly
:mjcry: Yes Uk is all shit :mjcry:
Don’t worry UK is deserving your hate, and our community here not helping with all the L’s we’ve been taking recently:mjlaugh: Do you know that embarrasing Somali girl that dances and twerks in public that’s all over social media,in public just today I was sent a video of her singing horrendously in public and she’s viral everywhere:snoop:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.

I really do hate on the UK a lot :ayaanswag:dayumm

Did you move from Germany to UK?

MariaMaria

Don’t worry. English is a Germanic language, I watch DW news and I notice that whenever they are talking or pronouncing in german it sounds similar to English. So you’ll probably catch on quickly
:mjcry: Yes Uk is all shit :mjcry:
Don’t worry UK is deserving your hate, and our community here not helping with all the L’s we’ve been taking recently:mjlaugh: Do you know that embarrasing Somali girl that dances and twerks that’s all over social media,in public just today I was sent a video of her singing horrendously in public and she’s viral everywhere:snoop:

tbh I am just awful at learning languages, it's a miracle I haven't lost my Somali.

I saw the thumbnail to the that video and existed insta altogether , I'm done with that chick. :gucciwhat: most somali girls on social media are attention seekers it's sicking

What about you ever had any future plans to leave or just travel? Do you like living in Birmingham?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts