Somali women plan their divorces when they get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are they trying to make it out as if we're cadaans who constantly divorce each other? Back home in somalia, at least in ssc, divorce is NOT a national sport. Elders and family will always come to intervene and help them solve their marriage problems. Wallahi i hate second generation somalis always shaming us. You got some that act like we're pakis and another who think we're like cadaans.
Preach
In our parents gen even elders are involved when spouses dispute one another. And even before that their own family encourages them to resolve their issue.
These young somali couples will have 2 arguments and divorce is already an option :kanyehmm:

That's what happens when you dated for 3 months and choose to get married because "its the halal thing to do" or "i'm getting old"

and the most common reason

"i messed around too much, need to settle done asap" :wow:
haha I noticed that too. It seems for the Millenials marriage is just a way to halalify their lust. And what worse is they have grand weddings for short marriages.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
You know who ain't planning divorces

beckys

Beckys are the way to go y'all stop sleeping on Elizabeth and Karol.

becky's are door matts :siilaanyolaugh:

:cosbyhmm: Do you think it should it be a year? More?

it's not really about the time , more about how you are with each other. I've noticed young couples don't really get to know each other very well, they don't even ask the normal questions , like how many kids do you want OR IF THEY EVEN WANT ANY :noneck: they just rush the whole thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
becky's are door matts :siilaanyolaugh:

it's not really about the time , more about how you are with each other. I've noticed young couples don't really get to know each other very well, they don't even ask the more questions , like how many kids do you want OR IF THEY EVEN WANT ANY :noneck: they just rush the whole thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Interesting :kanyehmm: I thought most Somalis skipped the 'dating'. The only Somali couples I know of were either going out since school or 'rumoured' accidental pregnancies

A year bisinka :faysalwtf:
We have a high birth rate, if marriages were to only last a year then we’d have a ton of offsprings of the divorced.

I meant 'dating' before you get married :mjlol:

1 year marriages sound lit, but a b s o l u t e l y haram already looked into that

I know Somali families who have helped ass individuals fool another family to get their son or daughter to marry their son/daughter (if that makes sense) basically scamming

Random distant adeeros approaching nice somali girls about boys who want to marry them , and that its time but the boys they have in mind are qaashin :snoop:
Lol Ive seen that too
And some of these qashin boys were pressurised into this marriage. Haha, also the parent of these girls only know the boy as the son of so and so. They need to do more research. I’ve even seen matchmakings that happen across the atlantic. Some distant relatives approach the girls family with amaan.:farmajoyaab:

Interesting :kanyehmm: I thought most Somalis skipped the 'dating'. The only Somali couples I know of were either going out since school or 'rumoured' accidental pregnancies

I meant 'dating' before you get married :mjlol:

1 year marriages sound lit, but a b s o l u t e l y haram already looked into that
You’ve already looked into it you say?:sass2:

MariaMaria

Lol Ive seen that too
And some of these qashin boys were pressurised into this marriage. Haha, also the parent of these girls only know the boy as the son of so and so. They need to do more research. I’ve even seen matchmakings that happen across the atlantic. Some distant relatives approach the girls family with amaan.

yep, marriage arrangements for qashin boys to girls from abroad it's how its usually done. With qashin girls they usually become jilbabis and say they want to marry within 2 weeks because that's halal and its usually to those no family having miskeen converts :dead: nobody warns those guys

yep, marriage arrangements for qashin boys to girls from abroad it's how its usually done. With qashin girls they usually become jilbabis and say they want to marry within 2 weeks because that's halal and its usually to those no family having miskeen converts :dead: nobody wrongs those guys

Wallahi you're exposing the game :dwill:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I know Somali families who have helped ass individuals fool another family to get their son or daughter to marry their son/daughter (if that makes sense) basically scamming

Random distant adeeros approaching nice somali girls about boys who want to marry them , and that its time but the boys they have in mind are qaashin :snoop:
Damn we can't even trust adeeros now smh.

I'm straight though, my grandparents were getting freaky when they got older so I got like two aunties that are the same age as me. They will be my personal investigators.

MariaMaria

Wallahi you're exposing the game :dwill:

I keep my ears and eyes open in this UK Somali wasteland
g3qpL_s-200x150.gif

yep, marriage arrangements for qashin boys to girls from abroad it's how its usually done. With qashin girls they usually become jilbabis and say they want to marry within 2 weeks because that's halal and its usually to those no family having miskeen converts :dead: nobody warns those guys
Setting up such a decieving union must be sinful. Because these marriage will collapse, and the good spouse will find out. But another side to this, is that these playboys and s deserve a second chance. But lol they deserve it, they shouldn’t have been so loose to begin with.
Damn we can't even trust adeeros now smh.

I'm straight though, my grandparents were getting freaky when they got older so I got like two aunties that are the same age as me. They will be my personal investigators.
why do you take everything at face value :mjcry:
Yes you can trust jilabiis and adeero
YES YOU CAN

MariaMaria

Setting up such a decieving union must be sinful. Because these marriage will collapse, and the good spouse will find out. But another side to this, is that these playboys and s deserve a second chance. But lol they deserve it, they shouldn’t have been so loose to begin with.

I've seen this shit go done before, even unknowing at the time attended the wedding. When everything was revealed it was a mess :browtf:

I would tell the story but I'm scared someone here would know who I am talking about :mjlol:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

why do you take everything at face value :mjcry:
Yes you can trust jilabiis and adeero
YES YOU CAN
I will trust whatever my investigators tell me.
@MariaMaria has exposed the system. It's best to take precaution

Status
Not open for further replies.