Somali women plan their divorces when they get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lets be honest our generation gives up way to easily. It's as if we werent taught problem solving skills...it's sad tho if your only getting married to plan your divorce. What's being in love anyways loool if hes a good man trust me your hella blessed!!! She might change her mind once their actually living together!

Lets be honest our generation gives up way to easily. It's as if we werent taught problem solving skills...it's sad tho if your only getting married to plan your divorce. What's being in love anyways loool if hes a good man trust me your hella blessed!!! She might change her mind once their actually living together!

It seems like she was living with him.

SumMo

very lowkey
So this is what somalinimo has come to..
2393EF29-874E-4392-9A63-0A258B6210C3.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well......cough cough......

Just wanted to get the virgin seal out of the way........

before FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN TIMEEEEEEEE

World

VIP
Why are they trying to make it out as if we're cadaans who constantly divorce each other? Back home in somalia, at least in ssc, divorce is NOT a national sport. Elders and family will always come to intervene and help them solve their marriage problems. Wallahi i hate second generation somalis always shaming us. You got some that act like we're pakis and another who think we're like cadaans.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
this is literally every young somali couple I know

giphy.gif

I even hear a few girls talking about who they would married next

MariaMaria

These young somali couples will have 2 arguments and divorce is already an option :kanyehmm:

That's what happens when you dated for 3 months and choose to get married because "its the halal thing to do" or "i'm getting old"

and the most common reason

"i messed around too much, need to settle done asap" :wow:

Last edited:
Not that it bothers me but I feel as if social media has effected this generation, nobody knows what they really want; guys and girl be jumping on to the next relationship the moment things get hot. The older generation knew what it was like to struggle and strive thats why their marriages lasted longer.

These young somali couples will have 2 arguments and divorce is already an option :kanyehmm:

That's what happens when you dated for 3 months and choose to get married because "its the halal thing to do" or "i'm getting old"

"i messed around to much, need to settle done asap" :wow:

If someone told me they messed around too much and wanted to settle down, I'll tell that to bounce

That's what happens when you dated for 3 months and choose to get married
because "its the halal thing to do" or "i'm getting old"

"i messed around to much, need to settle done asap" :wow:

:cosbyhmm: Do you think it should it be a year? More?

MariaMaria

If someone told me they messed around too much and wanted to settle down, I'll tell that to bounce

I know Somali families who have helped ass individuals fool another family to get their son or daughter to marry their son/daughter (if that makes sense) basically scamming

Random distant adeeros approaching nice somali girls about boys who want to marry them , and that its time but the boys they have in mind are qaashin :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts