somali women are more anti women than the men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
I was probably to a wedding with these kids Hoyos, they better watch out:hillarybiz:

You should learn more than Somali and English, sister. I'm out here learning hebrew as fifth language.
Why did God not choose English? :liberaltears:

You are doing a lot to accommodate this girl. Is she learning somali for you? :mjohreally:

You are doing a lot to accommodate this girl. Is she learning somali for you? :mjohreally:

Yes, she is close to fluent in the language, it has become our second language.

She knows more about Somali culture, especially history and poetry than me, it is the jew in her, she must read and discuss and ask big questions.

It is whole reason my father loves her, they can sit together forever and talk about Somali stories and historical events :tacky:

This is not news and it is not just old ladies. Women in general are their own worst enemies a lot of the time. Every woman in society needs to wake up to her status and realise the injustices and inequality they face on a daily basis just because they possess a vagina as opposed to a penis.

It's sad. I wish I saw more sisterhood.

I swear a lot of things like fgm get blamed on men, but some older somali women are terrible people!

They hate on other women for not being oppressed like them, and most of the time ironically, its always other women keeping them in that system. They put their daughters through fgm because they had to go through it, or they enslave their daughters because they were treated like maids.

Growing up I always used to hear busy body habros tell my mom "why don't you make your daughter___ instead your son, boys shouldn't have to ____" :faysalwtf:

One even told me my mom should marry me off to an old man instead letting me run around free, I was 14 :ayaanswag:

If I didn't see so much guys holding these opinions online, I would say I've never really seen it from the men. Is it because they have these old ladies as lackies to keep the female gender in check :ileycry:

One more story on these nosy ladies.. My brother is a really kind father to his kids, and some lady actually had the nerve to tell him "he's not their mother to be so attentive to them"
Exactly my point . Who was the one who oppressed these hateful women in the first place ? The men . You just proved the point that men are the main reason for FGM

This is not news and it is not just old ladies. Women in general are their own worst enemies a lot of the time. Every woman in society needs to wake up to her status and realise the injustices and inequality they face on a daily basis just because they possess a vagina as opposed to a penis.

It's sad. I wish I saw more sisterhood.
I dont know why they single out somali women though. Women in general are not loyal to other women and anytime you see a woman is being hated on its usually from other women. I am not saying they are haters, but women are much better than men at seeing through shady women and are more wary of them.

Another issue you have is womens friendship usually is not as deep as mens. A woman will drop her best friend of 20 years for a man or have no problem moving in for her man if he is an upgrade on what she has. This is why women will truly never be on top of society, men knows how to divide them.

The reason they revile each other is competition, not realising that the moment you set yourself up to "compete" with others you have already lost your dignity, humanity and set yourself up for a loss.

The winners are always those who refuse to "compete" and consistently reign in their naf's that's naturally addicted to this as a means of survival.

Well it's been scientifically proven that women are "mentally inferior" lol u don't even need science to know that :pachah1: just look around u lol.:mjlol:
All I see is dumb jimmy neutron looking Abdis trying to blame our honourable and noble women of oppressing other women when men do the most and created evil . The first person to kill another human = a man . Its no secret in certain cultures men are emotionally insecure and weaker than women when it comes to patience and understanding. Just look at the Arabs just this past year letting women drive . Who tf tries to stop a certain group of people from using a vehicle? Downgrade women all you want by calling us dumb , but at least we're emotionally stronger .

All I see is dumb jimmy neutron looking Abdis trying to blame our honourable and noble women of oppressing other women when men do the most and created evil . The first person to kill another human = a man . Its no secret in certain cultures men are emotionally insecure and weaker than women when it comes to patience and understanding. Just look at the Arabs just this past year letting women drive . Who tf tries to stop a certain group of people from using a vehicle? Downgrade women all you want by calling us dumb , but at leat we're emotionally stronger .
Wait what? Are u saying that it's mens fault for women oppressing each other? When are u s gonna have self accountability for the things that u guys do?

Lol kulaha "aTleAst wE Iz eMoTIonalLy stRonGer" :mjkkk: :mjlol:

Wait what? Are u saying that it's mens fault for women oppressing each other? When are u s gonna have self accountability for the things that u guys do?

Lol kulaha "aTleAst wE Iz MEntALLy stRonGer" :mjkkk: :mjlol:
They are not emotionally stronger or more stable emotionally. They are physically more limited. I had few girls who if they could would beat me up for being disrespectful. But I have never had the urge to beat up a woman for being disrespectful. If women had mans strength they would have 3-4 fights a day lol

Lol kulaha "aTleAst wE Iz MEntALLy stRonGer" :mjkkk: :mjlol:
I don't think you understand the psychology behind this issue . If women in the society are conditioned to do certain things set by men , the behavioural effects are long lasting and can be passed on through generations . There is a reason why its called a 'patriarchal society' in most 3rd world countries . These traditions including FGM were introduced and influenced by the opinions of men . Now don't deny that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts