somali women are more anti women than the men

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think you understand the psychology behind this issue . If women in the society are conditioned to do certain things set by men , the behavioural effects are long lasting and can be passed on through generations . There is a reason why its called a 'patriarchal society' in most 3rd world countries . These traditions including FGM were introduced and influenced by the opinions of men . Now don't deny that
Lol are u guys xoolos or something? I thought u guys was strong AND independent, so why are u females letting men tell u what traditions u guys should practice or not? :lolbron:

Or maybe u guys are too weak physically and mentally to stop the so called "oppression" lol

Lol are u guys xoolos or something? I thought u guys was strong AND independent, so why are u females letting men tell u what traditions u guys should practice or not? :lolbron:

Or maybe u guys are too weak physically and mentally to stop the so called "oppression" lol
No one said women are physically stronger . Science has proven otherwise . Men are more powerful physically yet they use their power negatively because of their emotional fragility. Lack of patience / womanly grace+ power=shitshows. Which explains why most of Asia and Africa are shitholes because they still use this mentality. Men lose their temper quicker than women so they resort to physical dominance to control what womem can do and can't do. This is all facts btw . Im not making this up and its taken from work done by famous philosophers

No one said women are physically stronger . Science has proven otherwise . Men are more powerful physically yet they use their power negatively because of their emotional fragility. Lack of patience / womanly grace+ power=shitshows. Which explains why most of Asia and Africa are shitholes because they still use this mentality. Men lose their temper quicker than women so they resort to physical dominance to control what womem can do and can't do. This is all facts btw . Im not making this up and its taken from work done by famous philosophers
Lol women are one of THE most emotionally unstable creatures on this fucking planet naaya stop being delusional ffs. Everything u are saying about mens emotions is what women are. U know it I know it.

Lol women are one of THE most emotionally unstable creatures on this fucking planet naaya stop being delusional ffs lol. U know it and I know it.
The fact you are referring to us as 'creatures' and calling me something only my family members can (naaya) proves my point. Please keep your cool so we can continue a civil conversation as intellectuals .

The fact you are referring to us as 'creatures' and calling me something only my family members can (naaya) proves my point. Please keep your cool so we can continue a civil conversation as intellectuals .
I am cool naaya. But u are being delusional right know. Women are literally known for being emotionally fragile. It's a universally known fact.

I am cool naaya. But u are being delusional right know. Women are literally known for being emotionally fragile.
They may be known for it but its scientifically proven the levels of MAOA are higher in males than females which results in aggresive and impulsive behaviour which explains why most jail inmates are men and most violent acts are committed by men . These are all proven facts by the way .

They may be known for it but its scientifically proven the levels of MAOA are higher in males than females which results in aggresive and impulsive behaviour which explains why most jail inmates are men .
Women are known for being indecisive, irrational and very fragile. Also there's no need to bring up jails and shit. It doesn't mean anything.

Men here in this country literally get put in jail simply by showing the middle finger to the cops lol.

They may be known for it but its scientifically proven the levels of MAOA are higher in males than females which results in aggresive and impulsive behaviour which explains why most jail inmates are men .
Women are known for being indecisive, irrational and very fragile. Also there's no need to bring up jails and shit. It doesn't mean anything.

Men here in this country literally get put in jail simply by showing the middle finger to the cops lol.
Im bringing up scientifically backed up research but what you're saying is merely subjective and not proven at any degree. Im not talking about whatever country you are living . Its also very valid to bring up prison since they are representive of the traits you are accusing women are having . There is a 100 more countries than the one you are talking about and the data amd research I'm referring to is global ie . not exclusive to one country .

Indecisevness , irrationality, being fragile leads to violence which men take part in more than women

Im bringing up scientifically backed up research but what you're saying is merely subjective and not proven at any degree. Im not talking about whatever country you are living . Its also very valid to bring up prison since they are representive of the traits you are accusing women are having . There is a 100 more countries than the one you are talking about and the data amd research I'm referring to is global ie . not exclusive to one country .
It's not subjective. It's a universally known fact. U even agreed with me on this earlier. For god sakes stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

It's not subjective. It's a universally known fact. U even agreed with me on this earlier. For god sakes stop arguing for the sake of arguing.
Women are not more indecisive , fragile and unstable than men .

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thejournal.ie/readme/violence-against-women-1959171-Feb2015/?amp=1

You can read this article if you disagree.
Also, you can always argue with a 'mentally inferior ' Xalimo like me but you can't argue with statistics and figures.

Women are not more indecisive , fragile and unstable than men .

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thejournal.ie/readme/violence-against-women-1959171-Feb2015/?amp=1

You can read this article if you disagree.
Also, you can always argue with a 'mentally inferior ' Xalimo like me but you can't argue with staristics and figures.
Waar f*ck statistics. Just look around u and u will see what i'm talking about. The real world is way more accurate representation of what female and males are. U know I could also find a statistics that contradicts your statistics. Stop living under a rock and accept human nature for what it is.

Waar f*ck statistics. Just look around u and u will see what i'm talking about. The real world is way more accurate representation of what female and males are. U know I could also find a statistics that contradicts your statistics. Stop living under a rock and accept human nature for what it is.
Statisitics are a representation of the real world but in numbers so you can understand the scale of a certain claim . Seems like you are debunking my evidence without actually debunking it which means you're the one not accepting the violent nature of men . It is what it is . Don't kill the messenger , young one.

Statisitics are a representation of the real world but in numbers so you can understand the scale of a certain claim . Seems like you are debunking my evidence without actually debunking it which means you're the one not accepting the violent nature of men . It is what it is . Don't kill the messenger , young one.
Women are passive aggressively violent by nature amore.
Don't kill the messenger, young lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts