somali women are more anti women than the men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women are passive aggressively violent by nature amore.
Don't kill the messenger, young lady.
Oh so now you changing your claim when I pull out the math? LOL. Your effort to argue with me is weak and not articulate . Passive aggresiveness is not harmful in anyway and anything can be passive aggressive from a slight verbal jab to sarcasm .Thats why its called passive . Im refferring to ACTUAL aggressiveness. I'm talking about the fact you called women more unstable , fragile and indecisive than women in the form of violence.

Oh so now you changing your claim when I pull out the math? LOL. Your effort to argue with me is weak and not articulate . Passive aggresiveness is not harmful in anyway and anything can be passive aggressive from a slight verbal jab to sarcasm . I'm talking about the fact you called women more unstable , fragile and indecisive than women in the form of violence.
Passive aggression is way worse because u don't know when that person is gonna stab u. Are u denying that women are more unstable, fragile and indecisive?

O
Religion is a man made fairytale. It's funny how u are caalacalin about being oppressed by men when u follow a very "mysoginistic" book :russ: lol doqonyaheey
How is the Quran mysoginistic when our Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was a feminist himself? Only mysoginistic peice of shit is you. Andits calaacalin. You don't even know how to spell your own language eber baa tahay.

O
How is the Quran mysoginistic when our Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was a feminist himself? Only mysoginistic peice of shit is you. Andits calaacalin. You don't even know how to spell your own language eber baa tahay.
Lol what difference does it make whether it's caalacalin or calaacalin it makes no difference moron. Latin is not our native script.

Lol kulaha Muhammad was a feminist :mjlol: lol u don't even know your own religion :chrisfreshhah: btw it's piece not peice u dumbass.

I know you're actually a Muslim and just trolling . Thanks for the laughs tho.
Lol what difference does it make whether it's caalacalin or calaacalin it makes no difference moron. Latin is not our native script.

Lol kulaha Muhammad was a feminist :mjlol: lol u don't even know your own religion :chrisfreshhah: btw it's piece not peice u dumbass.

H

He was a feminist because he was fighting for the women to be educated and not to be jaahil and also the Arab culture of burying new born girls was stopped by our beloved Prophet (pbuh).

Exactly my point . Who was the one who oppressed these hateful women in the first place ? The men . You just proved the point that men are the main reason for FGM
I mean they were oppressed by their own female relatives. Let's face it, in somalia the women are the driving force behind all of it because of their need to please men.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's always the ones that were born in badiyo.

I've a friend who's mom was born in badiyo and that woman is the most miserable woman I've ever seen in my entire life. She refused to learn how to drive because it's like imitating gaalo, she refused to learn English,because it's gaalo's language, this woman is a walking misery. Thank God my friend moved out of her house when she went to college. Her daughter and her are day and night opposite.

Educated older Somali women are all for women rights, they're also against FGM even back in Somalia. I love when older Somali ladies tell me they love to travel and shop. I'm actually friends with my aunt's friend who's in her late 40s, such an elegant lady with style and grace. She loves traveling and dining at fine restaurants.

@Steamdevolopment Women doing the bidding of men

Internalized misogyny makes it effortless to enforce archaic rules.

Violence is legitimate no matter how small the infraction as Islamic law does not use proportionality.

This is the consequences of promoting irrationality as system for governance, it makes inhumane treatment agreeable, as the action does not need to be defended on rationality connected to reality but in reference to obeying vague higher powers will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending