somali women are more anti women than the men

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 51973
We can do this all day. Stop prolonging this pointless argument because you missed me.

I have to one up you sister

Scary story.png

These blokes are really more fragile than Chinese porcelain :gucciwhat:

I’ve literally seen girls hate on another female for wearing the same clothes as her. Or hating on a friend that got married before her.

You would never catch a male doing some stupid shit as that. Idk where you live, but men often help each other out in the workplace were I live.
Lmao is that why basic hygiene is considered gay for you guys? I remember this guy saying he has to slap lotion on himself instead of rubbing it. Y'all are retarded.
:susp:

Looooooooooool

This is the definition of toxic masculinity

Imagine being that fragile?

Imagine?

We're dealing with sheltered children who have been religious indoctrinated since they were born and male superiority has been sanctioned religiously and culturally.

I do not have to imagine I've seen the victims of their fragility, mainly gay men and outspoken women.

Muji

VIP
Imagine?

We're dealing with sheltered children who have been religious indoctrinated since they were born and male superiority has been sanctioned religiously and culturally.

I do not have to imagine I've seen the victims of their fragility, mainly gay men and outspoken women.

Straight men pretend to not have feelings, they then don’t have any mechanisms to deal with their emotions and end up hurting themselves or other people.

This is why there are more women diagnosed with mental illnesses than men because it’s so hard to diagnose men as they ignore their mental health until it becomes a serious issue and the state has to get involved.

@Kingjames @Steamdevolopment and I can fall out because we wore the same dress but atleast I wouldn’t worry that she’s waiting outside for me with a gun because she’s not a fragile ego driven male who is in his feelings
:liberaltears:
At least we can have a skin care routine, take care of our hair, and call other women pretty without low IQs telling us "NAAHH NAAH NIGGA THAT SHIT GAY MY NIGGA ! "
:ayaanswag:

Straight men pretend to not have feelings, they then don’t have any mechanisms to deal with their emotions and end up hurting themselves or other people.

This is why there are more women diagnosed with mental illnesses than men because it’s so hard to diagnose men as they ignore their mental health until it becomes a serious issue and the state has to get involved.

It is known that men are increasingly lonely and that men in relationship are happier and live longer, and that is due to the fact that the wife/girlfriend become the man's only outlet for his emotional vocabulary. They are victim of patriarchal standards too, and all too often they suffer in silence.

That said patriarchy and the inherent misogyny can only flourish with female consent, and the greatest betrayal come from the mothers who treat their sons as princes to be and their daughters as cinderella.

Muji

VIP
At least we can have a skin care routine, take care of our hair, and call other women pretty without others saying "NAAHH NAAH NIGGA THAT SHIT GAY MY NIGGA ! "
:ayaanswag:

Loooooool

Toxic Male A: your shirt looks nice still:denzelnigga:
Toxic Male B: nah b you can’t move like that still. That shit is gay. :draketf:
Toxic Male A: whatcha mean dawg :wowsweat:
Toxic Male bystander: ahhhhh fam he called you gay
Toxic Male A: *now feels forced to prove his masculinity because other men are watching, gets out a gun and shoots*!:fredo:
Toxic Male bystander: you’re such a gangster fam! That was hard still! :heh:

*6 months after Toxic Male A is imprisoned and sentenced to life, sobs like a little girl in his mommy’s arms :friendhug:*

I swear a lot of things like fgm get blamed on men, but some older somali women are terrible people!

They hate on other women for not being oppressed like them, and most of the time ironically, its always other women keeping them in that system. They put their daughters through fgm because they had to go through it, or they enslave their daughters because they were treated like maids.

Growing up I always used to hear busy body habros tell my mom "why don't you make your daughter___ instead your son, boys shouldn't have to ____" :faysalwtf:

One even told me my mom should marry me off to an old man instead letting me run around free, I was 14 :ayaanswag:

If I didn't see so much guys holding these opinions online, I would say I've never really seen it from the men. Is it because they have these old ladies as lackies to keep the female gender in check :ileycry:

One more story on these nosy ladies.. My brother is a really kind father to his kids, and some lady actually had the nerve to tell him "he's not their mother to be so attentive to them"

@SilverL

This phenomenon is called the misogynistic Stockholm syndrome. It’s a brainwashing process that turns women (for the most part those who are less educated) to be against their own interests and believe to challenge the status-quo is akin to a sin and unpatriotic. It isn’t only isolated to Somali women, but look at those white women who support Donald Trump. The majority of college educated white women didn’t vote for trump and are opposed to him fiercely. But the overwhelming majority of non-college educated can’t get enough of him and would take bullets for him, a man who is notorious for misogyny. It is a kind of Stockholm syndrome that is an internalised misogyny by women for women.

Smh the uk residents are taking over this thread talking about the tragic state of their country.

I’m here for you @Knowles and @xalimathe6. :samwelcome:

Ps: steam stop appropriating their struggle, you live in Denmark. You can’t relate.

Waar f*ck your sources. I'm talking about real life shit. I personally know alot of men who was much happier being single rather than being in a relationship. Btw most men who commit suicide are men who are in relationships or got divorce raped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts