somali women are more anti women than the men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Internalized misogyny makes it effortless to enforce archaic rules.

Violence is legitimate no matter how small the infraction as Islamic law does not use proportionality.

This is the consequences of promoting irrationality as system for governance, it makes inhumane treatment agreeable, as the action does not need to be defended on rationality connected to reality but in reference to obeying vague higher powers will.

Do you think the women was mentally ill? She literally left her kids in a motorway...

No mother of sane mind would do that

Do you think the women was mentally ill? She literally left her kids in a motorway...

No mother of sane mind would do that

I do not have the qualification to make a such judgement but it just as likely that it was motivated in a intense sense of righteousness and to right perceived affront against the religion/traditions primary and her secondly.

The West regulates this trough law while Iran uses the informal means to hold unto power, the state has nothing to fear if its agents will quell any slight rebellion.

Muji

VIP
I do not have the qualification to make a such judgement but it just as likely that it was motivated in a intense sense of righteousness and to right perceived affront against the religion/traditions primary and her secondly.

The West regulates this trough law while Iran uses the informal means to hold unto power, the state has nothing to fear if its agents will quell any slight rebellion.

Ok here’s what I think

By governing the country with religion they enabled this woman to act this way. In her warped mind, the victim was breaking the law and I guess it would be like our version of seeing someone stealing someone’s car. No that the average person would attack someone who is stealing but those of a more violent disposition might take actions in to their hands. Leaving your kids in a motorway to do this is an extra step I would attribute to poor mental health though or poor cognitive skills.
:gaasdrink:

All of this has made me realise that we must deal with mysogystic women in the same way that we deal with the men. There’s no point having women in power if they are going to be just as bad or even worse than the men. It reminds me of the female Muslim brotherhood member who said FGM was a form of ‘beautification’. I imagine there are a lot of women like this in the Iranian regime.

Ok here’s what I think

By governing the country with religion they enabled this woman to act this way. In her warped mind, the victim was breaking the law and I guess it would be like our version of seeing someone stealing someone’s car. No that the average person would attack someone who is stealing but those of a more violent disposition might take actions in to their hands. Leaving your kids in a motorway to do this is an extra step I would attribute to poor mental health though or poor cognitive skills.
:gaasdrink:

All of this has made me realise that we must deal with mysogystic women in the same way that we deal with the men. There’s no point having women in power if they are going to be just as bad or even worse than the men. It reminds me of the female Muslim brotherhood member who said FGM was a form of ‘beautification’. I imagine there are a lot of women like this in the Iranian regime.

Women are even more dangerous than the men because they lend credence and legitimation to a system that mistreats us all due to indoctrination.

You'll notice that like robots that their answer are circular logic and once evidence that refute their world view is presented they'll at first reject it but unlike most other people they won't try to reconcile it with their own instead wholesale rejecting.

The importance is not the gender or any other superficial qualities but the principles and logic that is adhered too, in the case of religious people it is black/white while rational person allow for nuances, the fundamental question should be how do we do maximize over-all well-being instead of how do apply arbitrary law from religious elite, and the latter are the ones we should choose.

It's always the ones that were born in badiyo.

I've a friend who's mom was born in badiyo and that woman is the most miserable woman I've ever seen in my entire life. She refused to learn how to drive because it's like imitating gaalo, she refused to learn English,because it's gaalo's language, this woman is a walking misery. Thank God my friend moved out of her house when she went to college. Her daughter and her are day and night opposite.

Educated older Somali women are all for women rights, they're also against FGM even back in Somalia. I love when older Somali ladies tell me they love to travel and shop. I'm actually friends with my aunt's friend who's in her late 40s, such an elegant lady with style and grace. She loves traveling and dining at fine restaurants.
So true. The reer badiye r most miserable because they had such rough lives they need others to have it the same. They feel intense jealousy seeing you free at the age of 20

:ohhh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AdorableWateryAmericancurl.gif
this is how we gon play huh

VixR

Veritas
Loooooool

Toxic Male A: your shirt looks nice still:denzelnigga:
Toxic Male B: nah b you can’t move like that still. That shit is gay. :draketf:
Toxic Male A: whatcha mean dawg :wowsweat:
Toxic Male bystander: ahhhhh fam he called you gay
Toxic Male A: *now feels forced to prove his masculinity because other men are watching, gets out a gun and shoots*!:fredo:
Toxic Male bystander: you’re such a gangster fam! That was hard still! :heh:

*6 months after Toxic Male A is imprisoned and sentenced to life, sobs like a little girl in his mommy’s arms :friendhug:*
You’re too much loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts