Somali Women and weight gain after marriage.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
The only reason girls get fat in marriage is when the husband is not active.....if u are in shape and going to the gym everyday that lifestyle will threaten hers she will be thinking "my husband looks fit and determined if I gain weight he will lose interest I have to keep up with him" and the other thing is if she gets fat show a little attitude toward her..she will think u lost interest it's all about setting the bar high.

Nonsense. The truth is Somali women get comfortable when they get married/have children and don't watch their weight.

I've seen the exact scenario @Wei is describing play out too many times for this not to be a trend.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Don't know. I think it's safe to assume she's stuffing her face around the clock. Who the f*ck gains that much weight in just 4 months? Geez

Well... she is your living proof. @Adan this is what happens when you’re being shallow.

On a serious note: looks will fade, but a good character with deen iyo dhaqan won’t and is something what makes a person really attractive.

Nonesense. The truth is Somali women get comfortable when they get married/have children and don't watch their weight.

I've seen the exact scenario @Wei is describing play out too many times.

U the one who is nonsense....the only reason u disagree is bcoz u don't go to the gym u fat chubby kid....get too comfortable u damn well know when a woman don't want to be the ugly one in the relationship...imagine a fat girl walking with a ripped dude in public she will feel insecure..woman like to be the top in relationships when it comes to looks.

Cumar

VIP
U the one who is nonsense....the only reason u disagree is bcoz u don't go to the gym u fat chubby kid....get too comfortable u damn well know when a woman don't to be the ugly one in the relationship...imagine a fat girl walking with a ripped dude in public she will feel insecure..woman like to be the top in relationships when it comes to looks.

Aren't you are like 19 years old? Talk about women when you finish puberty kid.

Aren't you are like 19 years old? Talk about women when you finish puberty kid.

Let me tell u....western kid I'm more mature than u will ever be in terms of women and daqan u basement dwelling Edmonton living bum...I bet u can't carry a convo with real Somalis western kid .....calling me a kid I have done a thousand manlier things than u doqon yahow afka dheer.

It must be sad though. I know a Somali woman who was thin and beautiful at marriage but now a few years later she’s huge, like you can’t even recognize her. Changed the way she dresses too. Do the men even feel attracted anymore?
:farmajoyaab:

I think deep down inside she probably knows its affecting him and im pretty sure its affecting her too! Its different if you've always been chubby compared to going from caato to big in a couple of months!

Tell him be a man and speak to her, but do it gently dont be an ass. Clearly something changed in the past couple of months for her to gain weight, weddings and newlywed life can be stressful but im sure she wants her body back to the way it was!

When your married you should work out your problems not run away this is why we have these high divorce rates :gucciwhat: 5 months chopping block kulaha nin iska dhig and speak to your brother!

Lol, I already gave him that pep talk.

Hooyo is brutally honest, she told her naag nool iska dhig, dhaqdhaqaaqa, go the gym or move around the house.

It must be sad though. I know a Somali woman who was thin and beautiful at marriage but now a few years later she’s huge, like you can’t even recognize her. Changed the way she dresses too. Do the men even feel attracted anymore?

Nope he is just there to be nice

In somali culture big women are more appreciated,maybe it meant they eat well an will make healthier children

Maybe:kanyeshrug:?!!

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

To be honest I blame the Somali men for this. You should be straightforward with your wife and make her feel uncomfortable about herself. If she doesn't stop being obese then get her parents involved or leave her dusty ass.

That's why when I get married. I will let my wife know that you'll have to go to gym to stay slim thick.

Cumar

VIP
Let me tell u....western kid I'm more mature than u will ever be in terms of women and daqan u basement dwelling Edmonton living bum...I bet u can't carry a convo with real Somalis western kid .....calling me a kid I have done a thousand manlier things than u doqon yahow afka dheer.

Dude, shut the f*ck up. No one believes you. Go back to faking DM's about you getting fired for praying at "work". :pachah1:

Don't get it confused Somalis back home when they say big girl they mean this
downloadfile-3.jpg
they don't want skinny woman but they want this kinda woman

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
In somali culture big women are more appreciated,maybe it meant they eat well an will make healthier children

Maybe:kanyeshrug:?!!

When I was in Somaliland my female relatives kept saying that I would be more beautiful if I gained more weight. Being to slim wasn’t a good thing to them.

I hate their baasto iyo baris diet :bell:

Lol, I already gave him that pep talk.

Hooyo is brutally honest, she told her naag nool iska dhig, dhaqdhaqaaqa, go the gym or move around the house.

Allah ceebta :mjlol: her mother in law even told her your big I think I wouldve cried loooooooooool he needs to speak to her asap

Cumar

VIP
To be honest I blame the Somali men for this. You should be straightforward with your wife and make her feel uncomfortable about herself. If she doesn't stop being obese then get her parents involved or leave her dusty ass.

That's why when I get married. I will let my wife know that you'll have to go to gym to stay slim thick.

Just marry a girl who already gyms if thats what you value. :manny:

You can't change people after you marry them. The woman you meet is the one you will get.

Cumar

VIP
When I was in Somaliland my female relatives kept saying that I would be more beautiful if I gained more weight. Being to slim wasn’t a good thing to them.

I hate their baasto iyo baris diet :bell:

They even take pills over there to get bigger. If a guys wife gets fat after marriage people will praise the guy for "taking good care of her", implying he is feeding her well, letting her rest etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.