Somali Women and weight gain after marriage.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
The title is inappropriate and very outdated because at present much of their weight gain is well before they get married unlike in the past when weight gain only happened once they got married.

The only way to avoid such women is to screen for it.

1. Ensure she is slim or petite at the beginning.
2. Ensure she is health conscious and into healthy foods.

The second point is critical because she could be a slim chick that eats a lot of junk but has a ridiculous metabolism that will grind to a halt once you marry her

You can take the horse to the well but you can't force it to drink, if she's not health conscious you screwed, it's a ticking obesity time-bomb and a terrible example for your kids.

[2:168]
O mankind, eat from whatever is on earth [that is] lawful and good (pure)
and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
The title is inappropriate and very outdated because at present much of their weight gain is well before they get married unlike in the past when weight gain only happened once they got married.

The second point is critical because she could be a slim chick that eats a lot of junk but has a ridiculous metabolism that will grind to a halt once you marry her

You can take the horse to the well but you can't force it to drink, if she's not health conscious you screwed, it's a ticking obesity time-bomb and a terrible example for your kids.

Should the xalimos who can afford it opt for gastric bypass surgery ?

as usual u dropping good essays but I don't read them all ....gave up on third paragraph.

Send your now thick wife to LA Fitness to get personally trained by this guy.... nothing will go wrong...

C486CD80-E2FD-4EAA-BE8B-15E9213BA092.jpeg

:shaq:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Somalis in general don’t exercise, point blank and they eat high carbs and sugar like there’s no tomorrow.

This is reverse psychology at it's finest. Why should a woman be working out for a man, it's her health not his. How can you blame a man for that? If she doesn't care about her health enough not to work out it ain't the mans fault. Why do you think single women go to gyms, they don't got a man to look good for but they value their health and want to look good for themselves that is why.

Sorry, but if a chick is fat it's because she's lazy.
If she was in shape before but suddenly stops caring after...? Be real, people get in shape for aesthetic purposes most of the time, not to be able to run marathons:/ yes they get lazy after marriage but the question is, why?

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
If she was in shape before but suddenly stops caring after...? Be real, people get in shape for aesthetic purposes most of the time, not to be able to run marathons:/ yes they get lazy after marriage but the question is, why?

My point is blaming a man for a woman being lazy makes no sense. You can't justify that in anyway so don't bother trying.

As for the bolded part that's exactly what I said, if a woman is working out to please a man, then she is doing it wrong. She should be working out for her health first, and to look good second. Nowhere did I mention running marathons but regular exercise, good dieting and watching her weight is what she should already be doing regardless if she is single or married.

If she gets lazy after getting married it just means her priority for working out was to secure a man and get married and she shouldn't be shocked when the man leaves her for a better looking woman that's in shape and maintains her figure. :manny:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If your wife doesnt feel motivated to stay in shape even for you, its your fault. If you at least bathe ever now and then and apply lotion to your chalk board skins maybe she'd feel a bit more likely to do so

If your husband doesn't apply lotion or bathe often, it's your fault.

Do i sound ridiculous? Of course i do. Personal responsibility.

Yes, we do because some of us are healthy and muscular like myself. Luugo baasto is a slang with a meaning, it doesn't actually mean pasta legs so learn the Somali language properly.

By the way, if Xalimos get triggered by this picture then that means you also have a belly fat problem lol.
I take care of myself alxamdulilah. You can say whatever you want lol. Nothing will stop me from depending somali women

My point is blaming a man for a woman being lazy makes no sense. You can't justify that in anyway so don't bother trying.

As for the bolded part that's exactly what I said, if a woman is working out to please a man, then she is doing it wrong. She should be working out for her health first, and to look good second. Nowhere did I mention running marathons but regular exercise, good dieting and watching her weight is what she should already be doing regardless if she is single or married.

If she gets lazy after getting married it just means her priority for working out was to secure a man and get married and she shouldn't be shocked when the man leaves her for a better looking woman that's in shape and maintains her figure. :manny:
I agree with what you are saying health comes first and foremost, but in islam its important to remain attractive to your SO, and as a man if you put effort into your appearance your wife will too, even if she is lazy. Somali marriages are just devoid of this concept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts