Somali VS Ethiopians explained?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:dabcasar: Why does this remind me of BLM, they hate whites for slavery yet they never experienced that... FKD ruined certain Somalis tbh
if you had rich whites still enslaving blacks to this day would you walk up to tyrone and ask him "why do you hate whites mate? its not like the average white owns a slave"
his hate would be justified, even if the majority arent walking around with a whip. slavery is over, the occupation of the galbeed is not

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Can someone explain the hate? From my experience they’ve been quite chill I’ve played ball with a lot of them as well...

Is it just history? I understand on hating the Ethiopian military or government, but the people in Ethiopia and the Diaspora aren’t that bad

Is it all propaganda? E X P L A I N View attachment 174770 :dead:
Political/historical events caused the shifted between Hebesha's and Somalis. Personally, I can't hate on them since I have some Habesh/Oromo mix on my Aabo's side. How can a nigga hate himself shit makes no sense :damn: :dead: Maybe if I was full Somali i'd have a hate boner too kkkk since im ultra wadani

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Lol she is right the only hate between ethopians and somalis. Comes from the somali side. All the ethopians i have met in the netherlands are cool. And they call me their horn african brother. They think we are all the same

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Stop lying how many times did your emperor use to say I have to control Somalia they can't rule for themselves :draketf:

Average everyday Habeshas and non-Somali Ethiopians tend to hold no real animosity toward Somalis in my experience with maybe the ones whose lands directly border ours being an exception. I grew up in the Gulf (UAE) and have met many fresh migrants from Ethiopia including having had several housekeepers from there work for us growing up and their feelings toward Somalis are as Xabashi described. They're usually either neutral or outright tend to like us as people who look like them and are their neighbors. You'll even sometimes see some of them go out of their way to treat you nicely compared to other ajanabis. And I've noticed through the housekeepers over the years that some of the more rural among them are outright ignorant of us. One didn't even know who Somalis as a people were and thought we were for some reason concealing that we were Ethiopian like her.

Political/historical events caused the shifted between Hebesha's and Somalis. Personally, I can't hate on them since I have some Habesh/Oromo mix on my Aabo's side. How can a nigga hate himself shit makes no sense :damn: :dead: Maybe if I was full Somali i'd have a hate boner too kkkk since im ultra wadani
reminds me of the white dude who wanted to say the n word because he found out he's 2% black

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Ethipioans are friendly? Tell those poor Somalis in ogaden who have suffered for decades getting raped killed

How many of u did even live in ethiopia/ogaden?

even israeli and Palestinies gets along in the west

But in the homeland things are diffrent, by saying they are good people when they accupy half of somalia and ur ppl facing discrimination in their major cities like dire dawa and jigjiga

u disrespecting our ancestor who died so our future genarations in ogaden could live better Life.

Dont come here and promote those bakhti raw meat eating baboons like they are our ppl

shame on you nacalaa nigu yaal if calaykum :pacspit:

Marshall D Abdi

@xabashi stop lying to this kids who are not familiar with the reality, we both know how ethiopians did treat somalis after ogaden war they used to get thrown out of buildings, getting dragged on addis ababa streets. Capturing innocent somali kids throwing them in the famous ogaden jail many ppl kids would never come back to see their family
whats more shocking is this kids who nods and agreed with u, wallahi lost respect to many ppl in this thread

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@xabashi stop lying to this kids who are not familiar with the reality, we both know how ethiopians did treat somalis after ogaden war they used to get thrown out of buildings, getting dragged on addis ababa streets. Capturing innocent somali kids throwing them in the famous ogaden jail many ppl kids would never come back to see their family
whats more shocking is this kids who nods and agreed with u, wallahi lost respect to many ppl in this thread
lol she is very well known to be incredibly biased, shamelessly so in fact. Some people will believe whatever she says for some reason lmfao.

Seems like critical thinking has left the chat. What she said was just a flat lie and made 0 sense. Yet they’re gobbling it up.

Marshall D Abdi

lol she is very well known to be incredibly biased, shamelessly so in fact. Some people will believe whatever she says for some reason lmfao.

Seems like critical thinking has left the chat. What she said was just a flat lie and made 0 sense. Yet they’re gobbling it up.
You really think she gets paid for saying nonsense like this she even believes adal war was civil war cuz they were ethiopians

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You really think she gets paid for saying nonsense like this she even believes adal war was civil war cuz they were ethiopians
There was no such thing as “ethiopian” until the 20th century lol. That’s like saying the dutch and africans had a civil war because they’re both south african.

It’s delusion speaking.

I'd say, it's more religious.
example: a muslim oromo or muslim afar or muslim gurage, will not hate somalis, and has no reason to.
but a christian amhara who has been isolated in their mountains, for centuries, may hate any and all Muslims, even the amharic speaking ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts