Somali VS Ethiopians explained?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain the hate? From my experience they’ve been quite chill I’ve played ball with a lot of them as well...

Is it just history? I understand on hating the Ethiopian military or government, but the people in Ethiopia and the Diaspora aren’t that bad

Is it all propaganda? E X P L A I N
B9A25085-54E8-43FB-A972-51108013EAC8.png
:dead:

Shogun

Waa anaga orodneey, nabad doonaney
The two groups in the diaspora are friendly. It is only political and the history between the two groups.

Amharas in the diaspora are good, but inside Ethiopia the weather and raw meat transforms them into red eyed bloodthirsty savages.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
@xabashi can you give us any thoughts on this subject? Do Habashas hold as much hostility towards Somalis as Somalis do to Habashas?

My family has lived in Ogaden region for centuries nothing has happened to them nothing bad is ever heard

My siblings have been in Addis Ababa and Oromia most of their life nothing bad has happened

This is all propaganda many of you have never even been to Ethiopia and just hate

There is a difference between Military and government and nationalists compared to the regular civilian

My family has lived in Ogaden region for centuries nothing has happened to them nothing bad is ever heard

My siblings have been in Addis Ababa and Oromia most of their life nothing bad has happened

This is all propaganda many of you have never even been to Ethiopia and just hate

There is a difference between Military and government and nationalists compared to the regular civilian
what's propaganda? you talking about Ogaden region these parasites used to rape somalis in Mogadishu:camby:

@xabashi can you give us any thoughts on this subject? Do Habashas hold as much hostility towards Somalis as Somalis do to Habashas?

Absolutely not! I got to be very honest with you. Habeshas don't even mention Somalis most of the time let alone to have hostility towards them. They are also very ignorant about the Somali politics. They don't know the difference between Somaliland and Somalia etc. I'm very sure over 98% don't even know that Ethiopia's Army is active in Somalia for decades. Most of them have no clue about the 1977 Ethio-Somali war, especially the younger generation doesn't even know that Ethiopia and Somalia went to war some time ago. Somalia simply doesn't play a role in Habesha life. They see them just as good Horn neighbors and if you come to Addis or other cities Somalis will be treated well just like anyone. Somalis on the other hand know way more about Ethiopia and also have much hostility towards Habeshas.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Absolutely not! I got to be very honest with you. Habeshas don't even mention Somalis most of the time let alone to have hostility towards them. They are also very ignorant about the Somali politics. They don't know the difference between Somaliland and Somalia etc. I'm very sure over 98% don't even know that Ethiopia's Army is active in Somalia for decades. Most of them have no clue about the 1977 Ethio-Somali war, especially the younger generation doesn't even know that Ethiopia and Somalia went to war some time ago. Somalia simply doesn't play a role in Habesha life. They see them just as good Horn neighbors and if you come to Addis or other cities Somalis will be treated well just like anyone. Somalis on the other hand know way more about Ethiopia and also have much hostility towards Habeshas.
Interesting. From a young age Somalis are taught that Ethiopia is our enemy. From the Adal wars, to the Ogaden war, to the 2006 invasion. I always thought this bad blood between us was both sided. Btw if you dont mind me asking since you know how hostile we are towards your people why did you stay in SSpot as long as you did? From what I've seen you dont really get good interactions from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.