Somali Twitter Vs Palestinians Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Am i the only Somali girl that didnt get triggered? if somali girls can corn their own men and humiliate them infront of ajanabis day in and day out then surely they can handle others slandering them. They bought it onto themselves i just wish somali girls were as quite as orientals because lets be real they embarrass us the most on these apps uff.
But they also shut DhagaCas down . Aberd kulaha Their Abeedka yahuuda

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
they lowkey deserve it because they need to humble themselves and see how theyre destroying the somali rep as if it isnt destroyed enough.
Walaal I’m baffled Every people have their Cringey Lads and Laddettes but we have predominantly badass

they lowkey deserve it because they need to humble themselves and see how theyre destroying the somali rep as if it isnt destroyed enough.
loool i get what u mean. i dont get rlly y ee u wsshaan marko la caayo ama marko la amaano either way they put too much emotion in it or is it just me:gnzbryw:

mrlog

VIP
Jordanians,Palestinians,Lebanese are levantine and Syrians are assyrian
There are no real Arabs except for Saudi's,Yemenis and gulf Arabs
Not everyone in the middle East is arab
And Don't ever reply to me again you stupid f*ck

What bout Iraqis
Is they Arabs?

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I've seen enough of this shit to know better than to actually try to formulate a response to the petty insults.
Why care? Why put the effort in?
Once you've seen one of these stupid insults, you've seen them all.
I recommend for the people in this thread to stop worrying about this shit, for the sake of your blood pressure.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What I want to see is Somali Twitter vs Black twitter......

I think Somali Twitter would win, all they have to do is post gorilla pictures and invisible father's meme :mjlol::pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I've seen enough of this shit to know better than to actually try to formulate a response to the petty insults.
I recommend for the people in this thread to stop worrying about this shit, for the sake of your blood pressure.
War Naga amus.

Somali girls have won this round.....

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
loool i get what u mean. i dont get rlly y ee u wsshaan marko la caayo ama marko la amaano either way they put too much emotion in it or is it just me:gnzbryw:
lool i totally agree its as if they expect to be immune from any insult such pathetic cry babies makes me ashamed of being a somali girl if im honest.

Who's worrying about it? An Arab guy said something rude about Somalis and they responded back. Its not that deep :drakewtf:

Jordanians,Palestinians,Lebanese are levantine and Syrians are assyrian
There are no real Arabs except for Saudi's,Yemenis and gulf Arabs
Not everyone in the middle East is arab
And Don't ever reply to me again you stupid f*ck

Somalis are arabs too. Mr. Darood came from Yemen. OK

They go into an emotional frenzy because they have a heightened sensitivity to both praise and criticism due to their extremely low self-esteem and deep-seated insecurities about their identity. Let's be real, some of these young Somalis are only lashing out at these Arabs because they're deeply hurt by Arab racism. It's a reactionary response to rejection. This is very different from the default self-confidence and pride of our forefathers, who could care less about what some sleazeball Arab thought about them.

Last edited:
They go into an emotional frenzy because they have a heightened sensitivity to both praise and criticism due to their extremely low self-esteem and deep-seated insecurities about their identity. Let's be real, these young Somalis are only lashing out at these Arabs because their deeply hurt by Arab racism. It's a reactionary response to rejection. This is very different from the default self-confidence and pride of our forefathers, who could care less about what some sleazeball Arab thought about them.

Your looking into things to deeply. Chill. Relax. The Arab said something racist and they responded back. Its not that serious. You guys are dissecting this like a frog in biology class. Calm down.

They go into an emotional frenzy because they have a heightened sensitivity to both praise and criticism due to their extremely low self-esteem and deep-seated insecurities about their identity. Let's be real, these young Somalis are only lashing out at these Arabs because their deeply hurt by Arab racism. It's a reactionary response to rejection. This is very different from the default self-confidence and pride of our forefathers, who could care less about what some sleazeball Arab thought about them.
My thoughts. They subconsciously belittle themselves before others by only getting offended when others use racial slur to them, while a lot of them toss around words like danyeer to WAfricans like candy. its because deep down they believe their insults cannot carry the same weight :manny:

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw

His twin
73ZgZHe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending