Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Stfu up...

You disgust me...

im actually disgusted and traumatized.
F985DE8A-BB3E-4E14-86CF-2B355BA656CE.png

I love al aqsa more than I love somalia or Somalis and Puntland state of Somalia abaayo macaan :diddyass:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Piss off. You're more obsessed with beyonce than anyone on this forum.
Abaayo macaan let me upgrade your critical thinking
Listen to your prophet how many times have you been to her temple to give offerings you raisanhead I heard you give offerings by shaking your ass kkk

Jeesto

VIP
One got so roasted he deleted the tweets, changed his dp and took down all of his pictures he posted on the account :chrisfreshhah::pachah1::lolbron:
I love Somali twitter wallahi:salute:

EMT

Oreos aren't halal approved
One got so roasted he deleted the tweets, changed his dp and took down all of his pictures he posted on the account :chrisfreshhah::pachah1::lolbron:
I love Somali twitter wallahi:salute:

Which one?? I saw this guy who had the ugliest beard, and they went IN on him, calling it strings and glued on armpit hair. The only good thing about Somali twitter is that we take no survivors :dead:

Hacked or not, this isn't the first time palestinians posted shit about Somalis:birdman::kodaksmiley:

Guys where can I donate to the IDF? :damedamn::mjpls:
Because somalis are bashing on them every time somalis comment hate full for Arabs youtube twitter ,Facebook

Jeesto

VIP
Which one?? I saw this guy who had the ugliest beard, and they went IN on him, calling it strings and glued on armpit hair. The only good thing about Somali twitter is that we take no survivors :dead:
Alla:chrisfreshhah: those tweets had me dead wallahi:cryinglaughsmiley:

It's the @SultanRidz guy. they called him Dobby, ferengi, Jiir, roasted his face and long ass nose :dead::damn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Palestineans and other Arabs are racist to Somalis. I'll always support Somali over an Arab. I thought the tweets were funny and in good nature.
I agree the tweet about soMali’s being raisinheaded criminals was hilarious kkk

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Am i the only Somali girl that didnt get triggered? if somali girls can corn their own men and humiliate them infront of ajanabis day in and day out then surely they can handle others slandering them. They bought it onto themselves i just wish somali girls were as quite as orientals because lets be real they embarrass us the most on these apps uff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending