Somali spot women learn from this lady😀 you relationship will last for life time

Shitty advice; all this has told me is getting older does not necessarily make one wiser.

Old Somali ladies give the shittiest advice. I saw-one tell her granddaughter that she shouldnt Make any noises or look like she’s being pleased when with her new husband. That her husband will think she’s a and divorce her.

Everything these Somali women say caters to Somali men’s sexuality. If one day Somali men decided to be intofurries these habros will be yelling at girls to wear dog costumes.

There’s no limits when it comes to catering to Somali men, even Islam doesn’t hinder their worship of Somali men like @Angelina mentioned.

Yet it seems like Somali men are the least satisfied in the world. It’s puzzling.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No one is forcing you guys to marry a Faarax you know that right? If you detest us so much just marry out! No need to vent.

Old Somali ladies give the shittiest advice. I saw-one tell her granddaughter that she shouldnt Make any noises or look like she’s being pleased when with her new husband. That her husband will think she’s a ***** and divorce her.

Everything these Somali women say caters to Somali men’s sexuality. If one day Somali men decided to be intofurries these habros will be yelling at girls to wear dog costumes.

There’s no limits when it comes to catering to Somali men, even Islam doesn’t hinder their worship of Somali men like @Angelina mentioned.

Yet it seems like Somali men are the least satisfied in the world. It’s puzzling.

I've always assumed that the whole not showing signs of pleasure and satisfaction was a bit of an urban myth. I'm sure we've all heard old school stories of how men would divorce their wives for enjoying it too much because it made them think their wives were s.

All in all, it seems Somali marriages for women was basically, no pleasure, no help, pain and constant sacrifices.

No one is forcing you guys to marry a Faarax you know that right? If you detest us so much just marry out! No need to vent.

Women talking about their rights doesn't mean they hate Faraxs. If you can't treat women with respect, stay single and leave them alone, instead of acting like an animal. We're talking about basic kindness here.

And no, we don't believe all Faraxs are the same.So be quiet.

TekNiKo

VIP
Women talking about their rights doesn't mean they hate Faraxs. If you can't treat women with respect, stay single and leave them alone, instead of acting like an animal. And no, we don't believe all Faraxs are the same. So be quiet.
Look what this Xaliimo said generalizing all Somali men

If you can tell me one single benefit there is to being married to a Somali man, let me know. Please. Honestly.

I've always assumed that the whole not showing signs of pleasure and satisfaction was a bit of an urban myth. I'm sure we've all heard old school stories of how men would divorce their wives for enjoying it too much because it made them think their wives were ******s.

All in all, it seems Somali marriages for women was basically, no pleasure, no help, pain and constant sacrifices.

Not a myth. She said that! I also had a relative day she doesn’t want her daughter to go to sex Ed where she’s going to learn to like sex like white women do.

I was floored.Most traditional Somalis are islamically illiterate so they don’t realize how this thinking goes against sunnah.

Look what this Xaliimo said generalizing all Somali men
That doesn’t mean I hate Faraxs. Geez, focus on yourself and stop getting butthurt. You and your ilk will never silence us. I also wasn’t generalizing “all Somali men.” I’m not sure why that comment bothered you so much. Why don’t you answer the question for me then?

What benefit is there for a Somali woman to marry a Somali man?

Old Somali ladies give the shittiest advice. I saw-one tell her granddaughter that she shouldnt Make any noises or look like she’s being pleased when with her new husband. That her husband will think she’s a ***** and divorce her.

They’re shown too much love and there’s little expectation from them. A recipe for disaster.

Everything else you said was facts. It’s def worship of men and you must cater to their whim and desire. Dare ask what do you get in return and watch and see what these habaryars and ayeeyos say.

I do wonder if some women are forced to marry and have kids, with the way they are so miserable 24/7. I don’t get that.

Not a myth. She said that! I also had a relative day she doesn’t want her daughter to go to sex Ed where she’s going to learn to like sex like white women.

I was floored.Most traditional Somalis are islamically illiterate so they don’t realize how this thinking goes against sunnah.

Good gracious. In the year of 2021? I have relatives that are not okay with their kids going sex ed, but thats mostly because they have no clue what it exactly entails. I think they think kids will be taught things that may encourage them to end up being promiscuous lol. But the idea of women not enjoying sex within a marriage sounds like something imported from the 1950s.

I have no issues with parents not wanting their kids to go sex ed at school, provided that they are educating their children properly themselves on the matter.

At this point, i'm suprised a lot of women bothered to stay married. Apart from kids, traditional Somali marriages sounds like torture. Whilst men definitely get the best end of the stick and all round convenience, being in a cold marriage with no real physical affection can't be fun for them as well. Its an all round shit show, mostly of their making though.

There are farahs out there that will show love and affection to ajanabi girls but are on guard with xalimos, they're capable of it but when it comes to Somali women they're either reluctant for some reason or take it for granted.

I think it's the same issue when Somali women make it easier for ajanabi guys, ie getting with men with lower financial standing or in some cases requiring zero mehr. We just don't value each other, maybe it's rooted in Somali culture? Something to consider.

You know what I hate about this? Is that she puts all the responsibility on the woman! None on the man! And this is a constant theme in Somali culture. But if you ever studied psychology you know it’s actually the reversed or at least equal effort to sustain love. Psychology studies have shown that it’s easier for a man to get a woman to fall in love or stay in love with him but rarely inverse. Matter of fact, showing man that you love him and deeply care about him more often than not backfires. They’re programmed to chase and seek thrill....once you fully surrender they become like a bored monkey and may even throw xaar at you at your utter bewilderment just so they can spice up sh!t! 😂

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:damn: :mjlol: :deadmanny:

This is true honestly. Sad that that’s the only thing that’s offered in a relationship with a Farax.
You girls are so dramatic and pessimistic wallahi... Especially you @Amirah
And @Angelina you need to chill abaayo Somali culture and marriages is not so bad.. You can have the best marriage if you find the right man.. Remember there's isn't a formula for a good marriage.. Us Somali men are not the worst men out there...you should study what other races of women go through such as arab and madow women...all races have their own unique issues.. Issues you cannot see as an out sider..

Last edited:
There are farahs out there that will show love and affection to ajanabi girls but are on guard with xalimos, they're capable of it but when it comes to Somali women they're either reluctant for some reason or take it for granted.

I think it's the same issue when Somali women make it easier for ajanabi guys, ie getting with men with lower financial standing or in some cases requiring zero mehr. We just don't value each other, maybe it's rooted in Somali culture? Something to consider.

Yep, I agree.

I remember watching Mo Farax on TV talking about his family. He was brushing and fixing his daughter's hair. My uncle was laughing and said how Mo Farax would never have done that if he was married to a Xalimo. It actually struck me how domesticated Somali men are with ajnabi women, particularly white women. I have older relatives married to European women. They were raised no differently to the odeys who don't lift a finger with their Somali Somali wives, yet they would do housework, bath their kids, read them stories ect. It just made me think, is it because they associate Somali women with struggle and toil? They have the ability to help, but choose to do so only for their cadaan partners.

Btw...
About the 4 wives, I was just joking as usual.. But to be honest in my opinion a man should treat his wife like a real queen and she should treat her man the same.. Being an entitled little drama filled xalimo with 100 of requirements won't land you a good husband and the same can be said about little entitled mama's boys who think a wife is equal to a maid who will cook clean and f*ck him as he commands three are unrealistic expectations.. So all in all y'all need to drop your bullshit and view things from a rational point of view.. A marriage is built on love, affection, respect and most importantly lots of patience..

Yes I think that’s it. Also the cadaan lady would never accept the crap that Somali women are willing to put up with. It’s a bit of both imo.
If someone is willing to treat an ajnabi bettet than their own then that person is suffering of deep self hate..lord have mercy on their soul.

@Angelina People take each other for granted when it comes to those of the same background. I've seen Desi, Arab and black women have the same complaints about this issue in their communities.

You girls are so dramatic and pessimistic wallahi... Especially you @Amirah
And @Angelina you need to chill abaayo Somali culture and marriages is not so bad.. You can have the best marriage if you find the right man.. Remember there's isn't a formula for a good marriage.. Us Somali men are the not the worst kind of men to our women...you should study what other races of women go through such arab and madow...all races have their own unique issues.. Issues you cannot see as an out sider..

Your problem is your extreme defensiveness and inability to actually engage with what people write. Listen and read and i think you'll find my post isn't to disrespect Somali men.

I never said all Somali men are xyz, but the traditional Somali marriage framework is problematic and highlighting that doesn't mean I have issues with Somali men. Talking about Asian and Arab women means nothing. You're whole argument is what exactly? We should be greatful that Somali men are not known to physically abuse women? Or that they're not throwing acid in our faces? Is the bar that low?

My whole point is, going forward if people are going to have happy healthy marriages, we need to rethink certain cultural attitudes we have, such as not helping the wife, repressed view of sexuality within marriages ect.

Your problem is your extreme defensiveness and inability to actually engage with what people write. Listen and read and i think you'll find my post isn't to disrespect Somali men.

I never said all Somali men are xyz, but the traditional Somali marriage framework is problematic and highlighting that doesn't mean I have issues with Somali men. Talking about Asian and Arab women means nothing. You're whole argument is what exactly? We should be greatful that Somali men are not known to physically abuse women? Or that they're not throwing acid in our faces? Is the bar that low?

My whole point is, going forward if people are going to have happy healthy marriages, we need to rethink certain cultural attitudes we have, such as not helping the wife, repressed view of sexuality within marriages ect.

What do you mean by repressed sexuality within martiage? Is that a big issue? How do Somalis manage to produce 10 plus kids if they are sexually repressed or maybe that's the issue?

TekNiKo

VIP
That doesn’t mean I hate Faraxs. Geez, focus on yourself and stop getting butthurt. You and your ilk will never silence us. I also wasn’t generalizing “all Somali men.” I’m not sure why that comment bothered you so much. Why don’t you answer the question for me then?

What benefit is there for a Somali woman to marry a Somali man?
Maybe you grew up in a broken home but my ayeeyo and awoowe are still together after 60 years of marriage. That is true love, even when he married a 2nd wife she stood by him and refused to let him go. That is true love and something Ive grown up with perhaps you ladies grew up in terrible single mother homes that fed you this Faarax aint shit charade. Alx my sister got married to a nice Somali gentleman.

Trending

Latest posts