Somali spot women learn from this lady😀 you relationship will last for life time

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
not listening to the whole thing but from the beginning she sounds like a pick me for a balding calool weyn faarax, so aunty, bye!

I haven't watched all of it, i don't have the patience for it. But the 1st minute she has a point. I've noticed that Somali couples are not that affectionate towards each other. Maybe, if they were physically and verbally affectionate towards each other, marriages would last a lot longer.

Edit: I watched little bit more. The bit in which she said, a woman shouldn't change even if she has had 10 children isn't plausible. Physically you'll change obviously, emotionally you'll change and the time you have for your husband will obviously change. That is why marriage is about growing with each other and trying to accommodate each other.

Lastly, her advice with regards to women in polygamous marriages was demeaning. She said that a woman shouldn't be angry even if her man is talking to the 2nd wife on the phone, even if he is bed with her. My question is, where is the respect? Even if your okay with sharing, you're time is your time. How is he physically with you, but mentally and verbally giving your time to the other wife. How is that acceptable?

I've come to the conclusion that as Somali women, we are our own worst enemy. We complain about Somali men not being just in polygamous marriages, yet our older women give advice to younger women to accept subpar behavior. Most of us would be irritated if we were spending time with a friend and they were on the phone the whole time. Imagine, if your husband is in bed with you, but talking to another woman the whole time?

Last edited:
@Angelina

I don't think a man with a woman like you would even have the energy to look at a second wife :mjlol: :mjlol:

Hey, I was trying to be fair in my analysis. I was looking at it from a perspective of a wife that is okay with sharing. However, her advice to women saying that they should be okay with their man shukansing the 2nd wife in their BED floored me.

giphy.gif

At this point, we can't even blame Somali men, when we have women willing to devalue themselves. All in all if you're going to be polygamous make sure you clear boundaries and integrity.

Hey, I was trying to be fair in my analysis. I was looking at it from a perspective of a wife that is okay with sharing. However, her advice to women saying that they should be okay with their man shukansing the 2nd wife in their BED floored me.

giphy.gif

At this point, we can't even blame Somali men, when we have women willing to devalue themselves. All in all if you're going to be polygamous make sure you clear boundaries and integrity.
She seems to be a raaliyo.. Where do I get one like her :damedamn:

She seems to be a raaliyo.. Where do I get one like her :damedamn:

Raaliyos are problematic. They usually snap with anger due to all of these years of not asserting clear boundaries and respect. Also, its part of human nature unfortunately to not appreciate those with without backbone.

By all means be loving and listen to your man, but don't allow him to take away your rights and for him to devalue you.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These are the true Somali queens wallahi the old generation knew how to treat their man right. These new generation wa dif iyo naadir Wallahi! Please ladies follow her advice if you want a successful marriage. This is Somali female culture at its peak

Raaliyos are problematic. They usually snap with anger due to all of these years of not asserting clear boundaries and respect. Also, its part of human nature unfortunately to not appreciate those with without backbone.

By all means be loving and listen to your man, but don't allow him to take away your rights and for him to devalue you.
I'm sure the right guy would love to have a tolerant and obedient wife.. Speaking of rights as a man Allah permitted us to take 4 wives 😁

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wallahi she is so right women of this generation hate 2nd wives and give you problems this destroys the marriage and love. She is so right you should outclass the 2nd wife and attract your man by your superior akhlaaq and beauty. You should be best friends with your husband so he is comfortable enough to speak to his 2nd wife infront of you. Ilaahiyo gabadhan oo kale ii saciid with this hooyos wisdom:friendhug:

I'm sure the right guy would love to have a tolerant and obedient wife.. Speaking of rights as a man Allah permitted us to take 4 wives 😁

Do you read or..?

I'm talking about a polygamous marriage in which a man is in the bed of one wife and shukaanising the other wife.

Please tell me, is that Islamically acceptable?

Is that good manners?

Is a wife that is against that not tolerant or obedient?

Do you read or..?

I'm talking about a polygamous marriage in which a man is in the bed of one wife and shukaanising the other wife.

Please tell me, is that Islamically acceptable?

Is that good manners?

Is a wife that is against that not tolerant or obedient?
If you're married with 2 wives, you can be in bed with either one you like at either time, you can shukaansi which one you like either :ehh:

If you're married with 2 wives, you can be in bed with either one you like at either time, you can shukaansi which one you like either :ehh:

No you cannot.

Go and learn the deen.

That attitude is why some men will be resurrected on the day of Judgement with a deformed body.

Islam has clear rules and boundaries with regards to polygamy.

:wtfdis: yes you can, what's the point of marrying more then one wife then?

Being in bed with both of the wives at the same time is haram tho

Go and learn.

If you spend one day with one, you need to spend the other day with the other one. Each time needs to be equal. Spending needs to be equal. There are clear boundaries and respect for each party. Not doing that is a major sin.

Go and learn.

If you spend one day with one, you need to spend the other day with the other one. Each time needs to be equal. Spending needs to be equal. There are clear boundaries and respect for each party. Not doing that is a major sin.
Obviously

Sleep with one wife one day, sleep with the other wife the next day

Easy fairness :ehh:

Trending

Latest posts