Somali sheikh bans interracial relationships

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
You the dude that was talking about your zina publicly and proudly and here you are lying about xaalimos. These two faced barkhad looking rats want to keep lying on us, like y’all that hurt you need to make up lies, was tour becky not enough??? Wallahi i’d rather a xaalimo marry a nice ajnabi than your stds and aid filled self. I was being nice to you earliet but you a ***** ass luugo baasto with no build, your face isn’t even a compensation.
:pacspit: :westbrookwtf:
I've been with Somali women only lol. No STDs. You wanna meet up in Uptown to test out my build? Chances are I can f*ck you up bro so be careful not to talk that way to brothers in real life. You started being harsh first. I got experience fist fighting mathow. Also what does me fucking Somali women have anything to do with me knowing about the prisoners and fake Muslims terrible matched up with Somali women? Lol @ Lugo baasto thanks for giving me laugh for the evening. My legs are dense muscular, chances are I can kick your legs with my shin and you'll crack. We can test it out of you want. I stay in Uptown bro.

We're doomed in Somalia and doomed abroad.

:meleshame:

No, you're not.

Most people marry from their own culture -- and this is not going to change; interracial unions are likely to decrease as Somalis in the West become wealthier, attain higher education in ever larger numbers, build socio-cultural infrastructure and institute socio-cultural governance compliance mechanisms.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Two distinct cultures forming a marital union is a recipe for disaster; interracial unions have been proven to be statistically more unstable.

There is nothing better than being with your own and producing children that will be fully anchored to their culture.
To a certain degree your right but then again mixing races means your child gets to have the best of both worlds and one side may be able to supply what the other is lacking and help bridge a gap between the two of there is one.

Back in the old days this kind of thing was common where two ruling classes would marry eachother so that the child can have blood relations to both families and bring them together

Off topic but I didn’t expect this viewpoint from a south Sudanese, there are a lot of mixed south Sudanese families in london

LoL Somalis From Big Cities In The Homeland And Abroad Are Down Bad

#Tuulogang
giphy.gif

#TuuloGang.

Cerberus

VIP
Lol please you and your never ending stories. So what if there’s a few reverts married to xaalimos? What about it? Like faraxs aren’t married to converts/ajnabi.
Sorry M8 I am irritable coming down from Adderall but seriously walaahi it's true. I know a lot of people who will verify what is going on with the ajnabi felon prisoners being married off to Somali women in MN. You'll also be shocked at how many half Somali half ajnabi grown 18 year olds there are noe where MN Somali father ditched their mom when she was pregnant.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
I've been with Somali women only lol. No STDs. You wanna meet up in Uptown to test out my build? Chances are I can f*ck you up bro so be careful not to talk that way to brothers in real life. You started being harsh first. I got experience fist fighting mathow. Also what does me fucking Somali women have anything to do with me knowing about the prisoners and fake Muslims terrible matched up with Somali women? Lol @ Lugo baasto thanks for giving me laugh for the evening. My legs are dense muscular, chances are I can kick your legs with my shin and you'll crack. We can test it out of you want. I stay in Uptown bro.
:mindblown::ohlord:

Go take you meds ninyow. Tf? She's half your age and would f*ck you UP. don't let the drugs fool you.

limp-shovel.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
A nigga threatening to beat up a woman? You can keep your savegry to yourself. You can’t speak with your mouth? Come beat me up you’ll be no different than these so called ajnabi convicts. The only difference is this won’t be fiction.
Anger Management? Wants to throw hands with a female? Gay? Luugo baasto? Barkhad visuals?
nigga we don’t need your protection, you need to protect your geeljirenimo because you show no qualities of one.
:pacspit:

Cerberus

VIP
A nigga threatening to beat up a woman? You can keep your savegry to yourself. You can’t speak with your mouth? Come beat me up you’ll be no different than these so called ajnabi convicts. The only difference is this won’t be fiction.
Anger Management? Wants to throw hands with a female? Gay? Luugo baasto? Barkhad visuals?
nigga we don’t need your protection, you need to protect your geeljirenimo because you show no qualities of one.
:pacspit:
I didn't know you were a woman lol. Loads of users on here can be a woman and I am clueless lol. Yes I did Zina with Vario Somali women, doesn't mean I still don't know about the marriages of Ajnabi and Somalis in Minneapolis sister.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I’m a 5th dan black belt in taekwondo, let’s go come and fight me
:umwhat::what1:

Cerberus

VIP
:deadpeter: :deadrose:

waryaa ,are you tryna fight a girl ?
ma gabadh aad u bootaynaysa ,breh.
:dead1:
I didn't know that user was a girl. Y'all prolly do. I'm clueless half the time in this forum. She can beat me up as long as she doesn't hit me in the Nutz

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sorry M8 I am irritable coming down from Adderall but seriously walaahi it's true. I know a lot of people who will verify what is going on with the ajnabi felon prisoners being married off to Somali women in MN. You'll also be shocked at how many half Somali half ajnabi grown 18 year olds there are noe where MN Somali father ditched their mom when she was pregnant.
Again Xaalimos taking the fall for Somali male incompetence/embarrassment once again
:kanyehmm:

To a certain degree your right but then again mixing races means your child gets to have the best of both worlds and one side may be able to supply what the other is lacking and help bridge a gap between the two of there is one.

Back in the old days this kind of thing was common where two ruling classes would marry eachother so that the child can have blood relations to both families and bring them together

Off topic but I didn’t expect this viewpoint from a south Sudanese, there are a lot of mixed south Sudanese families in london

Interracial unions (as I pointed out earlier) are more unstable, so what "best" are the children going to inherit in a broken home? Why on earth would I want to bridge a gap with non-South Sudanese? How is creating bifurcated identities and divided loyalties a plus?

Marriages of alliance between ancient States has no relevance to the modern age.

Nilotics are pastoralists and with this comes pride, so my position really shouldn't surprise you; the unfortunate occurrence of mixed families in London is a consequence of the fact that a great deal of our families in the West are without father figures -- due to the heavy price we paid during the war; and the fact that a lot of older men don't want to be in the West.

I wouldn't even be ok with my future children marrying heavily diluted Nilotics in Kenya and Tanzania (like the Luo) so there is no way I want Becky or Brad or any other ethnic group in my family.

Those mixed families in London are no longer part of us and will be genetically absorbed and culturally assimilated in the West -- where their lineages will die.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
If you're a Somali woman and you wanna beat me up I won't hit back I promise just don't hit me in the balls
I’ll leave those for the time being, the clock is ticking before it’s time they cut it off for whatever sti you probably have, you know since you’re not tested in all

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Interracial unions (as I pointed out earlier) are more unstable, so what "best" are the children going to inherit in a broken home? Why on earth would I want to bridge a gap with non-South Sudanese? How is creating bifurcated identities and divided loyalties a plus?

Marriages of alliance between ancient States has no relevance to the modern age.

Nilotics are pastoralists and with this comes pride, so my position really shouldn't surprise you; the unfortunate occurrence of mixed families in London is a consequence of the fact that a great deal of our families in the West are without father figures -- due to the heavy price we paid during the war; and the fact that a lot of older men don't want to be in the West.

I wouldn't even be ok with my future children marrying heavily diluted Nilotics in Kenya and Tanzania (like the Luo) so there is no way I want Becky or Brad or any other ethnic group in my family.

Those mixed families in London are no longer part of us and will be genetically absorbed and culturally assimilated in the West -- where their lineages will die.
Does intermarriage occur between north sudanis and south Sudanese and do you support it? Do you support intermarriage with cushites as a whole :yacadiim: