Somali sheikh bans interracial relationships

He should ban shitty foreign men from marrying into our community. Other than that, it’s none of his damn business who a Somali woman marries

Some Somali girls may come from broken families, so he is acting as a Mahrem/Protector.
We certainly need a community of Somalis who gatekeep vulnerable/insecure Somali women from making horrific mistakes such as marrying a foreign 'revert'.

Mozart

You need people like me
This is fake and only posted by those girls for attention and to get a reaction.

Somali men need to stop thinking of women as senseless kids. They are grown adults who choose to do what they want.

World

VIP
Imagine that, a man in prison who has been muslim for a few days is probably thinking of going to the farmers market and getting a fresh apple to offer a xalimo for marriage when he gets out. :jcoleno:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
This is fake and only posted by those girls for attention and to get a reaction.

Somali men need to stop thinking of women has senseless kids. They are grown adults who choose to do what they want.
Nah bcuz someone in the comments said theyre Lying about sheikh bashir, i don’t make sense why AA criminals would travel to canada for a specific ethnic group anyway
:westbrookwtf:
it’s probably a lie,

Do Xalimos have lower standards for non-somali men? How do they not know that they are about to marry a criminal?

Do Xalimos have lower standards for non-somali men? How do they not know that they are about to marry a criminal?

i'm 100% certain some do. Because they arent somali they cant belittle them like they do with faraxs and have to accept what mahr the nonsomali can afford because theyre desperate to marry out of their ethnicity

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
i'm 100% certain some do. Because they arent somali they cant belittle them like they do with faraxs and have to accept what mahr the nonsomali can afford because theyre desperate to marry out of their ethnicity
Wah so i see Xaalimos have started copying faraxs
:nahgirl:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
giphy (2).gif

Somali men at the moment

Imagine that, a man in prison who has been muslim for a few days is probably thinking of going to the farmers market and getting a fresh apple to offer a xalimo for marriage when he gets out. :jcoleno:

even the apple will 'paid later'

For me these foreign marriages are most palatable if you cannot find a Somali for some reason;

Cushitic Muslim ethnic groups; as your children will resemble you and you practically live next door to your spouse's ethnic homeland.
For example, a famous Shaikh in Somalia has an Eritrean father, Somali mother. Also, some of these ethnic groups copy Somali clothing, so it's almost like being with a Somali.

Yemenis- I don't like this, but I have noticed this is a fairly common match, there are cultural clashes, plus aesthetic clashes; Asians like pale skin, Somalis are Black Africans. Also, Arabs can be controlling. That said, these marriages tend to last as far as I am aware. Till this day we have Yemenis arriving in Somalia, it's a match that is not going to end anytime soon.

Trending