Somali sheikh bans interracial relationships

Once again, a specific reer Uk is being hailed as worldwide issue. We need disclaimers, I have had enough
giphy.gif

You can’t lift people who don’t want to be lifted. Somali girls are known to be by far the easiest girls to marry for reverts and if their families say no, they will abandon the family. So they are targeted

even gaalo know how easy somali girls are. this is on r/somalia
You can’t lift people who don’t want to be lifted. Somali girls are known to be by far the easiest girls to marry for reverts and if their families say no, they will abandon the family. So they are targeted

1628806165959.png

this is him

1628806179309.png

It is a global phenomenon. I know this Somali girl I grew up (same neighborhood) with who married an Abu Ginger who went to prison. :kanyehmm:

When I think about it, not even us nordics are safe from abu gingers. This known finnish revert who is a ”sheikh” was shit talking the first ever somali elected to the city council. Saying why was he with ”liberals” etc. Finland legalised gay marriage when we had rightist government, no party is safe.

He then called out somalis and said why are guys supporting him, is it only because he is somali. Hell yeah we supported him, he could be an asset. The abu ginger wouldn’t dare to wrote that post if he had arab wife, the man is married to a somali. Luckily he got backlash but him having a somali wife annoys me.

Do reverts axtively look for xalimos where you guys live? Reverts aree few where I live so I don’t know about this phenomenon?
Yes they do inform each other. They are seen as submissive and easy with no family interference. Unlike Arabs or Asians Somali girl will abandon her family and cut ties with them for their reverts

Yes they do inform each other. They are seen as submissive and easy with no family interference. Unlike Arabs or Asians Somali girl will abandon her family and cut ties with them for their reverts

if an ajanabi even tries to chat to an asian/arab girl her brothers and cousins are onto you or their dad calls you an aswad if you ask for a meeting

how is this false agenda, its real.

thats his post, go thru his post history.

Niyow I went through 6 pages of his post history, nothing regarding somalis. He just wants to chat with somalis, somehow he is an abu ginger c*cking somalis. Watch what you say, we have ajanabis lurking this site

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Whole heartedly agree with what the women said about somali women marrying reverts being wrong and how they hate their own women, but I disagree with banning inter racial marriage. Marriage is sacred and two distinct cultures coming together is a beautiful thing

Trending