Somali sheikh bans interracial relationships

I think that, some men, regardless of what ethnicity or race they belong to, and their criminal history [or lack therefore of], will take advantage of some women with low self esteem, as sad and wrong as it is. If they lack strong men in their life, to screen these potential husbands, then it's worse. This is perhaps one of the reasons why in Islam, a marriage is NOT valid without a Wali/Guardian, because women are emotional and may marry a man for emotional reasons while disregarding some important things, while her father, brother, or uncle, if he has a good head on his shoulders, will not be emotional when screening the man/questioning him; and will thus be more able to see if he'd be a decent/good choice for their sister/female family member.

All the men in this thread minus @Nilotic are naagnaagley, raag talking shit about women all day. Khaniisnimo has taken over somali men.
@Bundasliga you’re naagnaagley, khaniis confirmed, for 12 pages you’ve been talking shit about xaalimos, are you not embarrassed. Are you even a man?
Incel energy everywhere

giphy.gif

:wtf:

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unga bunga my jenda gud ur jenda bad kkkkkkk

Not gonna lie I chuckled reading this. Xaas o la dilay is definitely not big in the Somali community, I'm yet to see any stats on it or even observe it in real life. I don't get why you complain about Somali's not having mahrams but you're against the extreme social control in South Asian and Arab community's.

Just accept the good and bad of freedom and don't marry a shitty person.

This is sad but true..

Btw may I add, you don't need to be wealthy to be a good man.. If you have a job and can support a wife that should be enough.
I agree, but the reason why I said that was a lot of Desi families make sure their daughters get men who they know can fully provide i.e. stem majors. Judging from the vibes on this website the amount of men that are for 50-50 relationships is high. The brothers need mentors/interventions wallahi cause what real man doesn't want to work hard to be a provider for his wife and kids.

We should set up more Somali/Muslim socities at unis wallahi. Set up an enviornment where they can freely interact with other young Somalis without being judged and called degenerates/slags etc.

It's all well and good saying race-mixing is bad but there aren't a lot of tangible solutions being proposed. Normal non-saqajaan Somalis act fucking weird around each other, lots of eye-fucking and not a lot of interaction/conversation. Most of the guys approaching these girls are faraxs who've been hardened by years of zina or ajanabis who don't give two shits for things like "ceeb" lol

Last edited:
We should set up more Somali/Muslim socities at unis wallahi. Set up an enviornment where they can freely interact with other young Somalis without being judged and called degenerates/slags etc.

It's all well and good saying race-mixing is bad but there aren't a lot of tangible solutions being proposed. Normal non-saqajaan Somalis act fucking weird around each other, lots of eye-fucking and not a lot of interaction/conversation. Most of the guys approaching these girls are faraxs who've been hardened by years of zina or ajanabis who don't give two shits for things like "ceeb" lol

This is an excellent suggestion, alongside this, Somalis need to set up single-mixers like Asians do and even professional match-making services. How are single Somalis supposed to meet if they are segregated or don't even know where to mingle with other Somalis.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
I entirely blame Somali and Islamic culture for young Somalis being awkward towards the opposite sex and not finding partners. It's discouraged to talk to each other so no wonder they're ending up forever single. They should have been encouraged to hang with each other from an early age and playing together and then being friends in high school and post secondary. The Bengali and Ayrabs and others are hooked up by their parents so this Islamic culture doesn't matter but Somali parents don't do this. Try talking to a Somali of the other sex you don't know. They won't give you eye contact. I stare into Somali girls' eyes and they start to sweat like this one girl I asked for directions when having to visit this public housing jungle. She gave me vague information and fled immediately.

World

VIP
They're even worse. Their women are massive h0e2.
True. These guys don’t know habesha women at all, the least loyal women in the world. 90 % chance of them being a dh!lo. The 2nd generation are all with white or madow men. It’s rare to see one with another habesha guy.

Far too many people care about what others do with their body.

You should concentrate on yourself.

There are more than 22 million Somalis in the world.

Xaruun

VIP
True. These guys don’t know habesha women at all, the least loyal women in the world. 90 % chance of them being a dh!lo. The 2nd generation are all with white or madow men. It’s rare to see one with another habesha guy.
And the ones that are with habesha dudes usually get some mandingo on the side

And the ones that are with habesha dudes usually get some mandingo on the side

Why do you care? Wallahi, too many Somali men have become weaklings.

If you cared as much about building yourself and your country up as much as you care about what a woman does with her body, these Xalimos would not be in a position where they would be refugees, marrying ajanabis on every continent.

People need to take personal responsibility for their lives.

Xaruun

VIP
Why do you care? Wallahi, too many Somali men have become weaklings.

If you cared as much about building yourself and your country up as much as you care about what a woman does with her body, these Xalimos would not be in a position where they would be refugees, marrying ajanabis on every continent.

People need to take personal responsibility for their lives.
:childplease: Breh pause this is some weird inferiority complex cuck shit. Stop worshipping ajnabi men and obsessing over xalimos marrying ajnabis.

Ladies,

I fully hold Somali women responsible for marrying dodgy reverts. Walahi, many of them run around as if they were born in the wild with no parents. As in, they don't consult their relatives, they don't consult anyone. They just run to random masjids and sign themselves up to be auctioned off to the nearest available revert.

What's funny is that they claim they are following Islam, but what part of Islam tells a woman to run around without her Mahrem? To meet a man without her Mahrem? To add insult to injury, force your parents to accept this strange man of unknown roots?

Walahi, they actually emotionally blackmail their parents into accepting these reverts.
I don't see Somali women marrying reverts, especially ex con ones, had no idea that was a thing. Vast majority of Somalis marry their own, and the Somali women that marry non somalis are not reverts, they've been muslims from birth, at least from my experience, (I live in Canada).

Two distinct cultures forming a marital union is a recipe for disaster; interracial unions have been proven to be statistically more unstable.

There is nothing better than being with your own and producing children that will be fully anchored to their culture.
I've had some Somali girls tell me they aren't physically attracted to Somali men. And they end up with a Lebanese against the family's wishes and 2 years later they are divorced.

I've even had a cousin marry a Christian Habesha man, they're still married 9 years later with 2 kids, but that is very rare. That couple went through so much turmoil on both sides that in my opinion it's just not worth it.

Most intercultural and especially interfaith marriages don't last, I agree.

I've had some Somali girls tell me they aren't physically attracted to Somali men. And they end up with a Lebanese against the family's wishes and 2 years later they are divorced.

I've even had a cousin marry a Christian Habesha man, they're still married 9 years later with 2 kids, but that is very rare. That couple went through so much turmoil on both sides that in my opinion it's just not worth it.

Most intercultural and especially interfaith marriages don't last, I agree.
I think a lot of them believe if it doesn’t work out, they can raise their kids as western society sides with women in divorce. It’s actually harder on men. I have couple of friends one have kid with polish and another one as Latino. Once they went separate ways the women took the kids and raised them within their community

The older I get the more I understand the importance of marrying into the right family. You pretty much have to prepare for divorce before you marry and see if this is people you can trust influence your kid