Somali sheikh bans interracial relationships

Niyow I went through 6 pages of his post history, nothing regarding somalis. He just wants to chat with somalis, somehow he is an abu ginger c*cking somalis. Watch what you say, we have ajanabis lurking this site

hes clearly looking for sex and hes a straight dude. why else would he be on there asking 'to chat'.
i also didnt say he was abu ginger. just showing ppl even caadan know the situation. dw walaal

Whole heartedly agree with what the women said about somali women marrying reverts being wrong and how they hate their own women, but I disagree with banning inter racial marriage. Marriage is sacred and two distinct cultures coming together is a beautiful thing

Two distinct cultures forming a marital union is a recipe for disaster; interracial unions have been proven to be statistically more unstable.

There is nothing better than being with your own and producing children that will be fully anchored to their culture.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
hes clearly looking for sex and hes a straight dude. why else would he be on there asking 'to chat'.
i also didnt say he was abu ginger. just showing ppl even caadan know the situation. dw walaal
Why is you even lying about somali girls like that? Likr famn sorry for being attractive????? Lijr you have an east asian fetish that’s not the fault of east asian girls. Somalis are popular in the fetish section for many reasons

Perperuating the lie that xaliimos are cheap will eventually make ajanabis think they are cheap. Think for a minute. You know for a fact that a 17 year old white boy from chicago is highly unlikely to know anything about somali girls reputations. Stop this weird behaviour and man up.

Why is you even lying about somali girls like that? Likr famn sorry for being attractive????? Lijr you have an east asian fetish that’s not the fault of east asian girls. Somalis are popular in the fetish section for many reasons

yo ngl idec about xalimos like that, just looking out for my sisters.

Perperuating the lie that xaliimos are cheap will eventually make ajanabis think they are cheap. Think for a minute. You know for a fact that a 17 year old white boy from chicago is highly unlikely to know anything about somali girls reputations. Stop this weird behaviour and man up.

inshallah wa gu fahmay walaal

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP

Thoughts ?
In Minneapolis the Somali shiekhs pretty much stopped marrying Somali girls to white former prisoner men because a lot of the times they hear it ends in divorce and women come back to the Shiekh to cry that he abused her. Prisoner felon handsome white boys usually say a fake Shahada just to get free home, pussy and food. So some Somali women now take potential convert hubby's to the Bosnian Mosques to get married to white or black mathow boys who say Shahada or claim Muslim but mostly actually aren't haha

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
In Minneapolis the Somali shiekhs pretty much stopped marrying Somali girls to white former prisoner men because a lot of the times they hear it ends in divorce and women come back to the Shiekh to cry that he abused her. Prisoner felon handsome white boys usually say a fake Shahada just to get free home, pussy and food. So some Somali women now take potential convert hubby's to the Bosnian Mosques to get married to white or black mathow boys who say Shahada or claim Muslim but mostly actually aren't haha
WHY ARE YOU LYING ON MINNESOTA?!!!!!!!!
Bro these faraxs love to lie, let me go and make my own ridiculous thread. Literally 99% of somalis marry somali in Minnesota and the few that marry out definitely do not marry out to criminals. Lying ass nigga

Cerberus

VIP
WHY ARE YOU LYING ON MINNESOTA?!!!!!!!!
Bro these faraxs love to lie, let me go and make my own ridiculous thread. Literally 99% of somalis marry somali in Minnesota and the few that marry out definitely do not marry out to criminals. Lying ass nigga
You from MN fucker? If not don't jump to calling me lying nigga. You whip me to call me N word? Am I your slave?

Cerberus

VIP
Yes I’m from Minnesota and me and @faarax_mn are the biggest mn endorsers.
Ok then apparently you're not seeing big picture. I lived in Minneapolis since 1996. Trust me there are tons of Somali women with white and black men, many of who said they converted to Islam just to get them. 1 white guy who did paint job at previous house and who was a nice man and real Muslim convert said he and his beautiful light skinned tall Somali woman (he showed pic of them together btw) had to go to Bosnian Mosques because the Somali shiekhs at Karmel and other places refuse to marry Somali woman to Ajnabi that isn't born verified Muslim because of complaints they got from women saying they got abused. In Park avenue years ago my sister said the white guy who was tall who we see always run up the stairs of our apartments just goes there for booty call with Somali woman there that gave him 3 kids and he beats her up lightly.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
You from MN fucker? If not don't jump to calling me lying nigga. You whip me to call me N word? Am I your slave?
You the dude that was talking about your zina publicly and proudly and here you are lying about xaalimos. These two faced barkhad looking rats want to keep lying on us, like y’all that hurt you need to make up lies, was tour becky not enough??? Wallahi i’d rather a xaalimo marry a nice ajnabi than your stds and aid filled self. I was being nice to you earliet but you a ass luugo baasto with no build, your face isn’t even a compensation.
:pacspit: :westbrookwtf:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ok then apparently you're not seeing big picture. I lived in Minneapolis since 1996. Trust me there are tons of Somali women with white and black men, many of who said they converted to Islam just to get them. 1 white guy who did paint job at previous house and who was a nice man and real Muslim convert said he and his beautiful light skinned tall Somali woman (he showed pic of them together btw) had to go to Bosnian Mosques because the Somali shiekhs at Karmel and other places refuse to marry Somali woman to Ajnabi that isn't born verified Muslim because of complaints they got from women saying they got abused. In Park avenue years ago my sister said the white guy who was tall who we see always run up the stairs of our apartments just goes there for booty call with Somali woman there that gave him 3 kids and he beats her up lightly.
Lol please you and your never ending stories. So what if there’s a few reverts married to xaalimos? What about it? Like faraxs aren’t married to converts/ajnabi.

Trending

Latest posts