Somali official gym thread

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Ramadan’s made me lazy, I barely go to the gym anymore. I’ll go today and try to take advantage of the fasts fat burning and do ab/oblique workouts so I can lose fat there :wow:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I just did some bike today; around 30 to 40 minutes, plus a little bike round in my small town. Life is simple.
And this morning, I had a short workout of 10 minutes full bodyweight exercises.

Ninjas like you and me are proof that Somalis and other Horners don't have to be stuck with that scrawny stick physique. I think we have plenty of capacity to get fairly strong and muscular if we lift some weights and eat enough nutritious food.

This was me like 1.5-2 years back:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not in that kinda shape now. A lot's happened in life and I just haven't had the time and motivation but power to you, young man.
:denzelnigga:
Any tips wara

I’ve been going to gym for the past month

My gym been closed for min and these home-workouts are kicking my ass wlahi. My dedication to the gains are being tested and I'm bout to fold :kendrickcry:

Any tips wara

I’ve been going to gym for the past month
it’s simple my brother.

1. Consume 1 gram of protein per ur body weight. example: if you weigh 100 pounds, eat 100 grams worth of protein everyday.

2. if ur skinny, eat a lot of calories so you gain weight. if ur fat than build muscles than cut.

3. Have a friend whose been lifting show u proper way to lift. or watch youtube videos, u can be friend someone at the gym in good shape, they r usually really nice and are willing to show you.

4. Record your progress, so you know ur improving.

5. Always work harder than last time, ethier do more reps or add weight, even if u add a 2,5 that’s good.

6. Don’t get lazy, make sure u stay consistent

Pm me if you have any other questions.

consume 3000kcal or more
Protein intake should be at least 150g split 5 times per day. So eat 3 meals and 2 protein shakes or 4 meals and 1 protein shake.

Don't take more than 1 and a half minute of rest in between sets. Make your workouts more intense and keep lifting until you can't do another rep.
By following these rules and workout routines, you can put on 10lb of solid muscle within a year.

Good luck sxb.

Day 1: chest, biceps
Bench presses 3 sets 6- 8 reps
Incline bench presses 2 sets 6- 8 reps
Dips with added weights 2 sets 8-10 reps
Barbell curls 3 sets 6-10 reps
Dumbbell curls 2 sets 6-10 reps
Day 3: Thighs
Squats 3 sets 6-10 reps
Leg presses 2 sets 8-10 reps
Leg curls 2 sets 8-10 reps
Day 4: shoulders, triceps
Presses behind neck 3 sets 6- 8 reps
Upright row 2 sets 8-10 reps
Side laterals 2 sets 8-10 reps
Lying triceps presses 3 sets 6-10 reps
Triceps pulley pushdown 2 sets 8-10 reps
Day 6: Back. calves
Chin ups with added weight 3 sets 8-10 reps
Lat pull to neck 2 sets 8-10 reps
Barbell bent-over row 2 sets 6-10 reps
Seated cable row 2 sets 6-10 reps
Standing calf raise 3 sets 8-12 reps
Seated calf raise
As a girl i wanna be a body builder so this is helpful thanks!

Is it common for Somalis to be weak at bench pressing? It's by far my weakest lift. Good to decent at everything else but my bench is far below average

I can bench 50 kg bro so just keep working hard and you’ll get gains. Somalis are better suited for cardio then lifting. I found cardio helped me get better gains.
Cardio actually takes away gains if you do too much.

Cardio is good for shredding up/losing weight faster.

My routine was all over the place but when I actually put in the work this was how far I got
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’m nowhere near this fit now, I’ve lost a lot of weight especially during lockdown and even before that I wasn’t going to the gym as much due to mental health issues

mrlog

VIP
I can bench 50 kg bro so just keep working hard and you’ll get gains. Somalis are better suited for cardio then lifting. I found cardio helped me get better gains.

50kg on each side or total?
If total, u got a long way to go sxb.
As an intermediate male u need to be benching at least 1.5 ur body weight.

I would recommend u do 10 sets of 10 reps of a weight u can you bench for 20 reps.
Do this twice a week for 6 weeks and I assure u ur strength will go up.

thank me later

50kg on each side or total?
If total, u got a long way to go sxb.
As an intermediate male u need to be benching at least 1.5 ur body weight.

I would recommend u do 10 sets of 10 reps of a weight u can you bench for 20 reps.
Do this twice a week for 6 weeks and I assure u ur strength will go up.

thank me later
I just started benching and I got long arms bro

Trending

Latest posts