Somali official gym thread

As a girl i wanna be a body builder so this is helpful thanks!

Refreshing to see a Somali girl interested in fitness so don't let the hate get you. Here's some reliable resources online that you might find useful:

Hope that helps!

Mozart

You need people like me
Do you guys think us Somalis have good genes when it comes to lifting
Poor genetics usually refers to muscle insertions/separations. If the average person eats/sleeps/trains well then they'll develop a solid foundation and Somali's are no different. Pro bodybuilders complaining about bad genetics is completely different.

Poor genetics usually refers to muscle insertions/separations. If the average person eats/sleeps/trains well then they'll develop a solid foundation and Somali's are no different. Pro bodybuilders complaining about bad genetics is completely different.
Poor genetics can also mean you grow muscle at a slower rate. But I find that most Somalis generally have above average genetics.

Most Somalis/Cushitics have the fast twitch gene in their DNA. On my 23andme I had 2 varients and my friend had it. Most Somalis get it.
Its the other way around bro...somalis and east africans in general naturally have slow twitch muscles which is why we have great long distance runners.

Its the other way around bro...somalis and east africans in general naturally have slow twitch muscles which is why we have great long distance runners.
2049E3FB-ACCB-4798-BAF1-5E045C60E2D9.png

says I have 2 variants and that it’s common in elite power athletes

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Do you guys think us Somalis have good genes when it comes to lifting
I don’t think we do I used to workout in high school a lot and I had a pretty solid body especially for a basketball player. Now I’m a little skinnier and I’ve been going to the gym for the past month. I know it’s only been just one month but I can see my body changing a little. My dad on the other hand used to look like he was off of juice back when he was a teenager but then again he is 5’6.
I just started benching and I got long arms bro
Bro I know how you feel, tall guy issues.

Trending