Somali official gym thread

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
My physique is in good condition but lately, I've been focusing and doing intense intense cardio training. During the lockdown, I've noticed a change in my stamina. I've also been eating healthy and sleeping properly for a couple of months now. Now I can do cross country running with ease and when I come out of the gym, I don't feel tired. Never let quarantine or being "busy" keep you away from exercising.
I just clocked this comment. What do you mean run cross country, Maxaa kaa qaldan? who willingly does that shit, I'm no spiritual person but you sound like you need Qur'an Saar bro:mugshotman:

I remember when our schools use to force us to do that, that and rugby in the snow and mud in the fucking mornings. 8 AM, -2 degrees, a shirt and the 15 other poor sods relegated to this barbaric form of torture was all you had.
Does anyone have an idea how to get that big wide chest a lot of vintage bodybuilders and old school wrestlers used to have?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think that might be a genetic thing, I don't know why you'd want it tbh. I'm annoyed I have such a large chest gap.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Anyone here got experience with hack squats, I went light so I could learn how to do it first but I keep putting them against my calves and Achilles tendon.
I don’t know man, there’s something about a big wide chest and wide lats that makes someone look even bigger than they are. Lol
Yeah the bat wing lats are a nice plus that's actually the best thing I've got going for me aside from legs.

Grass is greener on the other side I guess, my upper body is wider but the gap with nothing there pisses me off. I've always envied people who's chest actually connects instead of forming Moses magic in the middle.

Anyone here got experience with hack squats, I went light so I could learn how to do it first but I keep putting them against my calves and Achilles tendon.

Yeah the bat wing lats are a nice plus that's actually the best thing I've got going for me aside from legs.

Grass is greener on the other side I guess, my upper body is wider but the gap with nothing there pisses me off. I've always envied people who's chest actually connects instead of forming Moses magic in the middle.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I just clocked this comment. What do you mean run cross country, Maxaa kaa qaldan? who willingly does that shit, I'm no spiritual person but you sound like you need Qur'an Saar bro:mugshotman:

I remember when our schools use to force us to do that, that and rugby in the snow and mud in the fucking mornings. 8 AM, -2 degrees, a shirt and the 15 other poor sods relegated to this barbaric form of torture was all you had.

Think that might be a genetic thing, I don't know why you'd want it tbh. I'm annoyed I have such a large chest gap.

It's a figure of speech. I meant I can jug outside for an hour and not get too tired. Learn about the benefits of Aerobic exercise: https://www.healthline.com/health/fitness-exercise/benefits-of-aerobic-exercise

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I’ve been gyming for about 1 month and a half but before that I’ve always tried to keep my weight up or steady and always played spo, I never wanted to go down in weight since in my teenage years and before that I was underweight. Right now I’m hovering just a bit over 90 kg’s with a height of 194cm so that’s not too bad.

I took this picture a couple days ago
1608263939883.jpeg

What supplements do you guys take?
I take protein shakes and omega 3 fish oil, nothing else

Last edited:

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I’ve put on more weight this year, about 8/9 kg’s, mostly because of the stress with staying fit and eating while having to deal with uni and covid

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Ninjas like you and me are proof that Somalis and other Horners don't have to be stuck with that scrawny stick physique. I think we have plenty of capacity to get fairly strong and muscular if we lift some weights and eat enough nutritious food.

This was me like 1.5-2 years back:

Not in that kinda shape now. A lot's happened in life and I just haven't had the time and motivation but power to you, young man.
:denzelnigga:
Holy shit bro how much do u lift

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Been back at these past few weeks since they opened up gyms but only 10 people allowed per hour

also why did this thread get unstickied?

Trending

Latest posts