Somali name or Arabic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
arabic. Somali names are u.g.l.y with all those g sounds ufff. Sugule :susp:

Only pretty somali names are libaan, mahad, warsame for boys. Girls names are all hideous except for hodon (hideous in english though lol thank God I have an american name so they don't butcher my real one :whew:) and ladan
Mahad is Arabic

If Arabic names sound better then Somali names u should b whipped
Ha igu mashqulin. Who's gonna do that? You? Afka xunka ayaan ka feeri laha wasaq yahay. ilkaha gaduudaan in aya laga daadiyo baad u istaahishaa :susp:don't go talking to strangers on the internet like you got some business with them!

Last edited:
How is me wanting a Somali last name self hating? :hmm:
Changing your last name is the detention of self hate. Let me explain it to you in a simpler way, self hatred means ones hating of himself you hating your last name something that is part of yourself and wanting to change it is self hatred. Understand young lady

Apollo

VIP
Changing your last name is the detention of self hate. Let me explain it to you in a simpler way, self hatred means ones hating of himself you hating your last name something that is part of yourself and wanting to change it is self hatred. Understand young lady

Semitophile :vqbuyv0:

My last name is Arabic. How is that a part of me in any way? It's not my ethnic language and has nothing to do with me, so I am free to change it if I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending