Somali name or Arabic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
And people in Saudi Arabia will reject you, make you polish their shoes, while calling you an abeed. :rolleyes:

adult-arab-arabian-arabian-peninsula-asia-dhofar-dishdash-dishdasha-BHB8TA.jpg

142.jpg

Typical Saudi :dead:

And people in Saudi Arabia will reject you, make you polish their shoes, while calling you an abeed. :rolleyes:
First of all that won't happen we don't live in you destopian world there are Somalis that live in Saudi Arabia and they're doing just fine not everyone has inferiority complex against Arabs and is afraid of Arabs abusing him. Secondly I don't plan to go to Saudi Arabia any time in the future

First of all that won't happen we don't live in you destopian world there are Somalis that live in Saudi Arabia and they're doing just fine not everyone has inferiority complex against Arabs and is afraid of Arabs abusing him. Secondly I don't plan to go to Saudi Arabia any time in the future
Kulaha make you polish their shoes :ayaanswag:they only have the power to abuse the weak and destitute and these dhaqan celis kids really think 3rd world arabs have some power like that to be making a grown man polish their shoes:faysalwtf:

:russ:
Kulaha inferiority complex. You literally just said that Somalis with Somali names are abnormal Somalis.

Kulaha make you polish their shoes :ayaanswag:they only have the power to abuse the weak and destitute and these dhaqan celis kids really think 3rd world arabs have some power like that to be making a grown man polish their shoes:faysalwtf:
That's what happens to you when you only get your information from sspot

Also

1. Do you guys have an Arabic or Somali name? Mines Arabic

2. Would you want a Somali, Arabic or Western name for your children?

THANKS FOR MY PARENTS I HAVE A SOMALI NAME:siilaanyosmile:love them to for this.

WARSAME, my father's name is xamse though fucking hell, but my surname is farax so i'm refered to as MR.WARSAME FARAH :dabcasar::dabcasar: A LANDHERE SOMALI NAME :diddyass: UNLIKE Y'ALL WHO ADOPTED THE ARAB MAN'S NAMES LIKE BUNCH OF ABEEDS:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

THANKS FOR MY PARENTS I HAVE A SOMALI NAME:siilaanyosmile:love them to for this.

WARSAME, my father's name is xamse though fucking hell, but my surname is farax so i'm refered to as MR.WARSAME FARAX :dabcasar::dabcasar: A LANDHERE SOMALI NAME :diddyass: UNLIKE Y'ALL WHO ADOPTED THE ARAB MAN'S NAMES LIKE BUNCH OF ABEEDS:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Did you just write your full name :dwill:

Islam is Arab Imperialism. The two cannot be separated.
I AGREE,

:ohhh:ISLAM CAN BE A TOOL FOR ARAB IMPERIAL EXPANSION.

SOMALIA IS PROBABLY THE ONLY NATION THAT ACCEPTED ISLAM WITHOUT BEING CONQUERED BY A ARAB ARMY, :mjohreally:

EVERYWHERE ELSE FROM PAKISTAN TO OTHER PARTS OF ASIA TO NORTH AND WEST AFRICA
BECAME MUSLIMS THROUGH ARAB CONQUEST.:mjswag:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts