Somali name or Arabic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muhammad was my slave name

*Reference to Muhammad Ali. :chrisfreshhah:

DTu5DphW4AARF6q.jpg

SOME BLACK AMERICAN PAN AFRICAN Madow GUY SAID muhammed ali went from one slave master's name to another slave master's name. :mjkkk::mjhaps::mjlaugh:

SOME BLACK AMERICAN PAN AFRICAN Madow GUY SAID muhammed ali went from one slave master's name to another slave master's name. :mjkkk::mjhaps::mjlaugh:
i guess muhammed ali and malcolm x were NAIVE to the arab world

I MEAN THEY FIRST THOUGHT ISLAM WAS 100% BLACK Madow RELIGION :siilaanyolaugh:(NO ALTERNATIVE NEWS BACK THEN, misinformation was widespread and the smartest of all would fall for it) then they traveled to makkah and saw majority arab (white) THEN MALCOLM X LEFT NOI AND EMBRACED SUNNI ISLAM

HE THOUGHT IT WAS A MIXED RELIGION WHICH HAS NO RACE CLASS

BUT SADLY HE WAS KILLED BY THE cointelpro and NOI BEFORE FINDING THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS:browtf:. muhammed ali ASLO left and embraced sufi islam:ehh:

TODAY NOI PREACHES THAT BEING A Madow IS A CURSE FROM GOD AND THAT THEY WERE ARABS BEFORE AND GOT CURSED BY GOD AND SENT TO THE DARK CONTINENT AFRICA. talk about self hate.:francis::gladbron:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
HOW CAN U HATE ARABS WHO FOUNDED ISLAM BUT LOVE ISLAM
:comeon:
makes zero sense lool

Arabs did not found Islam. Allah gave Islam to the most barbaric people on earth and turned them into the most powerful and advanced people on earth for a certain period of time to show signs to humanity that Islam is the true religion.

black Africans, especially west and South Africans got rid of their native names as well. Most of them now have European names.
SO ARE WE GOING TO COMPARE OURSELVES TO ADOON MadowS WHO WERE ENSLAVED FOR CENTURIES, we fought wars and some parts of somalia like ogadan and bari was under dervish state NOT COLONIZED UNTIL LATE 1930 many somali barely had colonial history but you want to compare us to Madow we enslaved.

Arabs did not found Islam. Allah gave Islam to the most barbaric people on earth and turned them into the most powerful and advanced people on earth for a certain period of time to show signs to humanity that Islam is the true religion.
they are barbaric, YOU GOT THAT RIGHT:damedamn:

THEY SPREAD ISLAM THROUGH barbarianism,

so many arab conquest in the NAME OF ALLAH.

I CRINGE HARD WHEN I SEE MUSLIM S OR MadowS TALK SOO MUCH SHIT ABOUT EUROPE IMPERIALISM while arabs have done much conquest and fuckery in the name of allah:lolbron:

I would have my kids names that are easy for the western tongue and still muslim, like Hana, Hanan, Halima, Aidan, Adan, Zainab, Musa, Osman

Most Somali names are ugly as f*ck to be honest. Cool to have as a gaalo style middle name maybe, but other than that... hard pass.

Idil is a very very nice name for girls. Warsame, Samatar and Liibaan for guys. They're also unsurprisingly the most popular lol

I'd choose idil for sure, but that's about it I think

Because they hadn’t have much knowledge about the deen, but know we do. So f*ck Arabs.
:damedamn:you got that right:francis:
do you think they would have converted from their previous religion to islam if they knew HOW SAVAGE AND RACIST THE ARAB RACE is towards coloured folks :sass2:I mean our cushite forefathers were racist themselves and looked down on negros themselves but it was for features, not skin colour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts